Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][P-1x1] .:A Not-So-Classic Romance:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:53 am
P e t e r - W i n t e r s

It was the moment that Eduard's arm pulled Peter closer taht Peter realized their position. He blushed, but said nothing, nor did he try to pull away. He had been the one to start it anyways, he realized. And frankly, he found that he enjoyed it.
He relaxed and listened to the Marquess's story. Once Eduard finished, the young actor remained silent for a while.
At last, Peter replied softly, "I'm glad that you're over that. Otherwise, I'd be terrified of you." He laughed lightly and smiled. "But you're still Eduard, aren't you? I think that little story didn't change anything of your image." Peter was feeling awfully sentimental all of a sudden.
"Not to mention that whatever your personality is, you're still quite warm." The actor cracked a slightly mischievous smile and moved himself a little closer to Eduard, if that was even possible. He had gotten over the initial blush.
In truth, Peter wasn't at all deterred by Eduard's story. He had been expecting Eduard to break out into an "aristocrat" every day, but it never came. The story that Eduard told, then, was much better than he could have imagined.

((Great, then!))

L a d y - R o s a l i n e

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:08 pm

"Physically and emotionally warm?" Eduard asked with a teasing smirk.
Well, it was rather cold out...
"So, Peter, tell me... just what exactly did I buy?" he arched one thin eyebrow. "In feigning disinterest, I wasn't quite able to watch your purchases. That, and I think I scared the tailor half to death."
In truth, he was glad that the act hadn't driven Peter away. Most would have thought him a two-faced b*****d... which, the Marquess suspected, he had kind of been for a moment.
But the mask he wore didn't exist around the young actor. It didn't exist around Sebastian or Elizabeth either. There were few in his world that he let his guard down for... but the more Eduard allowed others to truly see him... the more the man began to wonder how far he could push his trust, not in any of the aforementioned people, but in others, before it was broken.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:39 am

Peter chuckled softly and poked Eduard, eyes narrowing playfully. "Emotionally, you're colder than ice," Peter replied, laughing lightly.
"So, Peter, tell me... just what exactly did I buy? In feigning disinterest, I wasn't quite able to watch your purchases. That, and I think I scared the tailor half to death."
Peter smiled at the last bit. "Well, Mr. Thomas has never had an aristocrat in his store before... And I'm sure you'll hear all about it when you come over to have dinner with the Winters family. That's the store that m'mah goes to." Peter found that keeping this accent when they were alone felt a little odd, but he could manage it easily still.
"As for the purchases... Well, I think you may have a commoner's wardrobe equal in size to your aristocratic one. Maybe even equal in value, sir." Peter added that last part a little sarcastically. "I just merely took your order literally."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:47 pm

Laughing softly, Eduard pulled Peter close in a friendly sort of one armed hug, "Yes well, you had best have a terrific eye for fashion." he teased.
It wasn't that the Marquess worried about how he would look... he simply didn't want to end up appearing as if he had just walked out of an odds and ends sort of clothing store.
"Because you, dear Peter, are the first person since I was... twelve I believe, that I've actually let pick out clothes for me." Eduard smirked, "Give or take a coat or two, of course."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:04 pm

Peter scowled jokingly. "It's not like I had a choice!" He crossed his arms and took on a mock reprimanding look.
"You will take what I chose, Marquess." Peter grumbled, "It's what you get for ordering a poor gardener like me around like that..." The actor pouted.
He couldn't really hold his composure for much longer though, and broke into laughter. He was feeling more and more relaxed around Eduard as time went on.
Peter leaned his head on Eduard's shoulder and sighed, finally out of his fit of laughter.
"I hope you don't regret it..."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:30 pm

"Regret it?" Eduard shook his head. "Hardly. It actually sounds a bit exciting... quite the change from my every day routine."
The Marquess smiled, actually quite happy with how this 'introduction into common life' was going so far.
Now if only he could speak properly... or rather... improperly...
"Let's see... as long as this doesn't get me killed or maimed... I am fairly sure, Peter, that I won't regret it."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:19 pm

"Huh..."
Peter was still a little skeptical of that fact, but decided to change the subject, already regretting bringing that up. That topic was just far too... awkward for Peter, but he had let it slip by accident. It was now too late to recall it.
"Eduard dear"—this was just a force of habit from his times as Rosaline—"this is how you say it." Peter then repeated Eduard's words in the commoner's accent.
Peter hoped that his sudden avoidance of the subject that he had brought up wasn't too startlingly obvious.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:21 am

Listening to Peter's accent, Eduard tried to imitate the dialect.
But it came out all wrong.
Horribly wrong actually.
The Marquess closed his eyes, thinking over how Peter spoke once more... then he tried himself...
"Then, I'll need ta be speakin' with an different accent, somethin' not so good an' propa'?"

(((Yes. I spelled Proper wrong for a reason, heh)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:56 am

Peter tried to choke back the laughter in his reaction, but it was futile. The first time was already hard enough, but the second time put him over the edge.
But of course, Peter tried to stifle it as soon as he could, for fear of appearing offensive.
"Sorry, but..." He wiped a tear away, a bright smile having overtaken his expression. "That accent... with the clothes..." The actor gestured to the finely tailored items that were currently on Eduard to make his point, bursting out into laughter again.
Once he was calm enough, Peter commented, "Though the second time was a great improvement. In another life, you would have made a fine actor."
Peter chuckled slightly. "Pity."

((Hey! I would have understood that! *poke* xD))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:45 pm

Eduard smiled, ACTUALLY betraying a slight blush of embarrassment...
"I admit... those words felt rather odd, Peter. I can only imagine how strange it sounded... and looked."
The Marquess shook his head. "I don't think I'm quite cut out to be an actor... at least in a linguistic sense." he shrugged, "But, perhaps the clothes will make me feel a bit more at home with the part."

(((Hehehehe, I knew you'd know. I just had to do it, hehe.)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:18 pm

Peter smiled.
"I assure you, Marquess," Peter spoke, figuring that since Eduard spoke like a commoner, he would try to speak like a noble, "that your eloquence in pulling off that accent was admirable considering it was only your second try."
The actor chuckled. "You will surely have no trouble being a commoner."
After further thought, Peter added, "Not something common in our current society, might I add."
Peter winked at Eduard craftily and commented, "You are quite different, Marquess. Though I dare say that only makes you more amiable." Peter gestured to himself. "To me, at least."
It would have appeared as a flirtatious remark to most, even subtly so, but Peter didn't quite catch that.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:59 pm

Smirking ever so slightly, Eduard nodded, "And once again, your skill with words amazes even me, Peter." the Marquess replied, dropping the commoner accent.
He would practice it later, since right now, the 'gardener' deserved his attention.
"Mentally, how do you switch back and forth? Perhaps if I knew your secret, it would make the transition for me, all the smoother."
He had somewhat caught the flirtatious atmosphere of the carriage, and yet the man disregarded it.
After all, this was Peter...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:02 pm

Peter blushed. It felt so out of place for such a good actor as Eduard to be asking Peter how Peter did it. At least, it felt quite odd for Peter.The actor smiled slightly.
"I..." Peter's cheeks turned an even darker shade of crimson as he actually came to his answer.
Peter averted his gaze to his lap.
"I just think about how you would speak... then I repeat it... At least, that's how I do my aristocratic speech..."
His words were so soft that the Marquess might not have even heard them.

((AHA! First line! "You're!" xD))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:49 pm

"You... imitate me?" Eduard asked, looking at the actor in apparent shock. "Well, that hardly helps me." he spoke with a slight smile, leaning back against the carriage. "Because I highly doubt you are imitating just me... but all aristocrats. And since I have hardly the experience with the common folk, imitation puts me at a poor advantage, hmm?"
The Marquess noticed how Peter was blushing, but then again, he didn't think that odd. Admitting to a person that you copied their speech patterns was, well, a bit odd to some.

(((Fixed it, hehe)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:13 pm

Peter's eyes lit up.
"That family dinner is not on until another month, you know..."
He seemed to have gotten over his embarrassment in his new realization.
As the idea took root in his mind, his expression brightened even more.
"Your clothes will be ready for pick up at Mr. Thomas's in a week, since I wasn't sure if you wanted it delivered or not..."
Recovering quickly from his slight tangential remark, Peter continued, "And that leaves us three weeks!"
The gleam in Peter's eyes probably signified something large was being planned in his head.
"Say... Eduard... how would you like to live that other life that I had been talking about before?" Peter asked, referencing to his earlier remark about how, in another life, Eduard would have made a fine actor.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces