Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
-||Truth Behind the Mask||- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:30 pm
When Haven's arms wrapped around him his body relaxed. In his dream he could feel the vampire's arm's tightening around him but he was strangely warm. He whimpered slightly before mumbling something about Victor. He was scared, it was obvious and when Ray looked over there was an expression of confusion on his face.

"You might want to wake him up Haven," he said before turning back around. "It could be Victor. Alex doesn't know how to block out voices, I don't even know if he's capable of doing it." He knew Haven would hear him with his back to her, he didn't want to look at them.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:39 pm
Haven nodded then shook Alex gently. "Alex." She said, her voice firm yet gentle at the same time. She didn't want that wretched blood sucking beast messing with her man's brain.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:55 pm
Alex snapped awake, looking directly into her eyes and trying to forget what the voice had said. Her expression disproved it, the concern on her face was clear. He opened his mouth to speak, but couldn't seem to come up with the words. "I'm sorry," he said when he found the words. "I am not good enough. I can't break this curse. I'm a horrible person. He says that I killed my mother, did I?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:57 pm
Haven's heart dropped at his words. "Why on earth are you talking like that?!?" She asked then shook her head. "No, you couldn't have killed your mother and you can break the curse. You're doing such a good job and you are more than enough for me. Really, I love you." She said, burying her face in his shoulder.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:44 am
Ray knew what was happening by tone in Alex's voice. The vampire had more of a hold on him than he had realized. No one was looking at him though and he went to the entrance of the cave and bent down. He drew the shape quickly, muttering the words under his breath.

Alex was stunned when she burried her face in his shoulder. He relaxed though, her words cutting through the hold that Victor had on him. His hand wet up to his neck where he was bitten. His shoulder still hurt from where Richard and sunk the knife into him. "I love you too," he said as he wrapped his arms gently around her. "Victor said that I had done those things... He bit me..."

He took one of her hands though and lifted it to the place on his neck where he'd been bit. It was cold to touch. The words Victor had said circulated through his mind. There was something deep inside of him telling to stand up and go to Victor. This stopped though when Ray returned silently to where he had been.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:54 pm
Haven frowned deeply as she felt the coldness of the bite. She shook her head and said, "Do not even think about what that evil thing told you, do you understand me? You did nothing to have caused your mother's death." She tightened her grip on him slightly but not enough to cause him pain or discomfort. "Just don't think about it..." She said softly.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:02 pm
Alex winced slightly when her grip tightened. He tried to hide the fact but it didn't work. "It's hard," he said. "I know I shouldn't think it but it's still there." His shoulder still hurt and he was still exhausted. His stomach growled though and he looked down in confusion.

"Beth," Ray said quietly. "We need to make a meal for everyone. It'll make everything easier to cope with, would you mind helping me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:06 pm
Beth nodded and said, "Of course."

Haven frowned and said, "You can. You just need to keep trying. Think of happy things." She smiled a little now then kissed him on the lips lightly as well as loosened her grip on him due to his flinch. "I have faith in you, I always will." She said softly.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:06 pm
"Do you know much about wild life or plants that can be eaten," he asked. He needed help actually gathering the food now.

He felt her grip loosen and when she kissed him he felt butterflies in his stomach momentarily. He smiled at her, looking into her eyes now that he was thoroughly distracted. "Happy thoughts like the day I met you," he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:15 pm
Beth nodded and said, "Yes, I do."

Haven smiled widely at his words. "That made you happy? I thought you were extremely pissed off at me." She said smirking a little bit. "I think that the happiest day of my life, despite all the awful things that happened, was when you said you loved me." She said nodding once then smiled even more. She had already forgotten that her mother and Ray were there.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:05 pm
"That's good," Ray said with a smile. "i am not incredibly knowledgable about such things but I know what is edible and what is not. What do you think would be good to give Alex to eat so that he has more energy?" He was curious about these things and wanted to know more but wasn't sure if he was capable of accepting something that contradicted what he already learned.

"I was angry," he admitted. "I never liked people being around but the more I look at it the more I realize that it was what I wanted, someone there to be with me so I wasn't alone." He looked at her with a serious expression before smiling. He was fully distracted and completely unaware of Ray and Beth, or the horses for that matter.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:54 pm
Beth thought for a moment then nodded. "I know of this herb that I gave Haven when she was little, that girl had and probably still has, the weakest immune system..." She said thoughtfully.

Haven smiled widely and then kissed him on the cheek. "Well, you have me now and I won't ever leave you and if someone tries, they won't succeed... Though, if they do succeed I'll find a way to come back to you. I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have you." She said smiling more now then rested her head on his chest.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:18 pm
Ray thought for a moment as he tried to figure out what it was. "What does it look like," he asked, wanting to be able to find out what it would look like. He'd headed out into the hallway to look around then.

Alex held her and felt himself relax a little more. He looked at her with a smile. "Let's just rest," she said. "Can you tell me a story? Keep telling me the story." He looked comfortable now and wanted to rest.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:25 pm
Haven tilted her head to the side a little and thought a moment. "What story?" She asked curiously.

Beth thought a moment as she remembered its exact details. "It had four leaves, a reddish-purple blossom, and it smelled a lot like roses... The petals had dots on them as well."  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:59 pm
"Antyhing," he said with a smile. "Fairy tales, something about your child hood, whatever you want." He laid back and closed his eyes. He wanted to rest but not have to worry about the thoughts.

Ray nodded slightly and began to look around at the plants near them. He got down on his knees after a while and started sifting through the plants.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games