Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Cherub and Friends'
Welcome! Please introduce yourself here~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thy_obsessive_freak

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:45 am
Hallo, I go by WalrusM3 and believe it or not but I am 22. When I was in primary school, my Art teacher use to be really proud at how good I was at his classes, that every Parent's meeting at the school, the first people he would look for was my parents so he could rant on about me (If no one minds me saying). But I eventually started to get disappointed at how I couldn't draw anything like on TV, that I gave up roughly around 13, when I started picking up my neat writing skills.

Recently though after probably 10yrs, my life's been a bit topsy turvy. Lots of things have been going on and all of a sudden I've decided to reclaim my old hand drawing skills and dedicate it to drawing Manga. I normally need help visualising the characters in my book to describe them easier, there's times when I want make short manga strips because of fun ideas I have, I've always wanted to make my own webcomic and I also want to make sketches for my book covers (The artist who made the cover for my last cover was really good- but she couldn't get one of the characters spot on correctly unlike the others)

So yes as for other things I'm into, obviously Anime and Manga, I love dogs, I play miniature wargames and rpgs and believe it or not I like horror films.

Right now I'm here though to seek help, mentoring and criticism. I plan to use other parts of the site as well. I don't have a scanner or money at the moment (But I soon will) for now I'll have to stick with my Ipod. I've only started drawing again for three weeks.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:25 am
Username:
DiMoo but you can call me DM or Iris [real name] >__<

Why I want to join C&F Guild:
I'm new and I'm looking for a group where I can fit in easily. Although I like anime and manga, I'm more comfortable with the topic drawing. I'm always looking for ways to improve my drawing. I would really love to be a digital illustrator someday...
I appreciate it if you guys would help me reach my dream :3

Here's a few of my digital drawings~
Or you can check my dA: dimoo

DiMoo

Eternitythorn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:03 pm
Haiz heart

My name is EternityThorn(but call me Lilly smile )
Hmm well I always loved to draw but my skills are so poor crying
I also have a dA:Webpage Title

Right now,it's kinda filled with Gfx work but there are also some drawing too biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:10 pm
Hi I'm The Dark Princess Night!
I wanted to join this guild because I enjoy drawing and painting and I appreciate others work.
If you'd like to see my work, just go to my profile. ;}  

The Dark Princess Night

len caramel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:49 am
Hi, I'm Len Caramel.
You can call me Len.
I'm 20.

I joined this group to share and learn the beauty of arts.
I'm interested in digital drawing, btw.

Here's a drawing I did back in September 2011.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:50 am

name: sweet-melodies // tiffany
birthday: jdhskd
bio: asian otaku // twelve years young // love
singing // music obsession // love stories OTL // tumblr

usobuko

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:46 am
Welcome, everyone! *squee* I love your art~ heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:57 pm
Heya! Call me Scarlet. I'm an artist with a passion for writing, or a writer with a passion for art. I'm especially fanatical about comics.

My deviantArt gallery link is in my signature. I take requests and avi-art commissions.

All Digital Samples:
User Image
User Image

Mixed Media Sample:
User Image

Traditional Watercolor Sample:
User Image  

ScarletFrost

vampireluvr97

Beloved Vampire

20,740 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:16 pm
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_star gaia_nitemareright

Username: vampireluvr97, but you guys can call me vamp or V, whichever gets my attention better.
Why I want to join C&F Guild: A passion in art, etc? I am a complete artistic person. I love to draw, especially anime/manga style. I am a friendly person who also likes to talk and help people out when needed.
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: I actually don't have none of those things. If people ask me to, I'll send some of my artwork through email, but that's it really.
Anyways, I'll continue on with all the better things to talk about.
I love to roleplay, and I tend to write 3 paragraphs or more. I have some OCs, mostly because I started writing a story that's still in my journal. I haven't wrote more of it yet, but I'm coming back to it now! >_<
Recently, I have been reading the looking glass wars, and they are amazing! But as I continue, I am always on the lookout for good books and mangas to read.
If you need to know more, all you gotta do is give me a jingle!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:41 pm
Username: Toblerawn
Why I want to join C&F Guild: Well I wanted to join this guild because art is my new hobby. xD And I wanted to learn more about drawing and meet artists who could help me improve. Also i want avi arts. blaugh
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: I don't have one yet since i don't have any tools in uploading artsies. All i have is a pen and a paper. Nothing fancy for a begginner.

Hi to all! heart  

Toblerawn

7,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

nyght-n-gale

Romantic Phantom

14,925 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:05 pm
Username: Melody Gogyou
Why I want to join C&F Guild: Because I would like a little help with my art, to see what others can see as far as my mistakes. And because I simply love art.
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: http://darkchick49.deviantart.com/ WARNING!!! Some of my art is not for younger views, enter with caution.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:51 am
Actual Name:A. Yanic
Race:Black
Education:university
sex:male
live in Africa in a country name cameroon(central Africa) closest to the atlantic ocean
Interest: Drawing,writing,watching animes and playing video games
Character:Friendly to an extend but extremely serious when it comes to art work, like helping others out and humble

well i guess dat's enough for the initials there's more about me yet to voice out  

NogradDragraft

1,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

JoyOfMars

Friendly Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:46 am
Username:Aperson01
Why I want to join: maybe to get some feedback on my drawings from fellow arttists?
Link to a Gallery/Deviantart/or Samples: is in sig smile
(though I haven't updated it in a long time.)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:49 pm
Welcome to our humble guild! Feel free to ask if you need help.

I hope you like it here. smile  

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200
Cherub and Friends'

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games