Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
Reversal Of Fate (In need of characters) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:25 pm
Haruka watches with anticipation in her wolf form.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:16 am
Ryousuke drew his sword and held it over the gem. "there will but...get out of here" He called out as he sunk the blade into the gem making the light engulf him. "Ngh! Run now!" He yelled out as the pressure increased and the bright light began to surge.  

Kuchiki-Roy

kokushibyou-_0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:30 am
"Crap, too much light" Piro said as he ran for an exit. "Where do we go!?" he yelled.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:00 pm
Axel was a bit hesitant to run, but then darted for the exit. He hit the door trying to make the large heavy door open. "SON OF...!" Axel then once again became a raging flame. "OPEN YOU STUPID DOOR!!!"  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:08 am
Ryousuke winced as the pressure continued increasing. "this is it....." He said as he compressed the light into a small orb. "God's eye....grant me your full power...Allow me to turn back the clock!" He yelled out as the light engulfed the room.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:17 am
the wolf haruka bolted to the wall by the door and tried to dig a hole to hide in.  

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:34 am
It was useless. "Burn!!!" Axel began to incinerate the door with a blasting heatwave. "It's not working!" He then focused the flames into a sort of beam. The heavy stone door then began show show signs of melting. It's useless. A fiery tear strolled Axel's face.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:29 am
"CRAP if i'm gonna go down im gonna go down with some dignity." He yelled to himself as he turned to the light and stared. "You guys get a back bone and accept fate as it comes." He yelled and turned to his full demon form.  

kokushibyou-_0

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:44 am
Ryousuke looked down as he felt the power of the God's eye increase. "I am the guardian of light Helel....In order to allow this boy to wield my power...you must destroy me!" He yelled out as he picked up his sword and instead of two wings, six wings formed from the resonating aura.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:58 pm
Axel stopped trying to melt the door and turned around to gaze at the guardian. "Fine, If we're gonna go down, let's go down in style!" Axel then rushed the guardian with a fiery charge.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:31 pm
Helel chuckled as he spread his wings and sent out a surge of light towards Axel. "You must destroy me before the boy finishes absorbing the light or else I will manipulate him to do whatever I make him do" He laughed as he waited for the counterattack.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:57 pm
Axel rolled out of way, but instead of countering something strange happened. He began to transform even further. his flames grew bright and hot. An almost demon like aura poured from him. Fiery wings sprouted form the back of the flames. "I WILL INCINERATE YOU!!!!" Axel voice sounded like thunder as his roar almost shook the whole chamber. The blood of demon who had almost claimed his life was fusing and growing stronger inside him.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:05 pm
Haruka turned to look at the guardian, and suddenly her fur turned to spikes, her eyes glowed red, and her teeth grew razor sharp. and she growled ,and looked like a monster you'd see in one of your worst nightmares. she lunged, as hse did so....she said to herself 'i will not let my new pack die.....if need be.....i will give my life for theirs....'.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:38 am
Helel chuckled as he knocked Haruka back with another burst of light. "you are all willing to risk your lives to protect one?" He called out as he dashed towards both Axel and Haruka and swung his sword.  

Kuchiki-Roy

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:47 am
Haruka landed on her paws and ran around it to the back of it and latched onto the guardians back.  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff