Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

Karma Police

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:48 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
xp it's not that hard not to pay attention to o-chan and such sweatdrop
yeah I like that style a lot better and with that color of hair you can only match it with certain things...silver is much better
They should have a shoe shop. I favor the konfused shoes but shoes are a hard one, the admins are just not designers.. xp probally for good reason!
I use the 'speed style' because it has the best grey out of the basic styles.... but I hate it's lopsided-ness. D=

I had that avi for so long, that I'm sick of it. ^^;; Once I find the perfect shoes, I might stay that way though...
Yeah, the gold hair and eyes is why I leaned towards the angelic items. ^___^

I hate most every shoe on Gaia... I reluctantly wear many of the shoes I have. ^^;;

Yes.... They should have a store for each item... that way it would be easier to shop. ^^
that hair goes well with that's though...there isn't really a good girl hair style
yeah they should have it seperated but I know they are not going to...to much work
I like the wildflower hairstyle... and another one I think... but they are the ones you have to pay for. =P
Once I settle down to one look, I'll pay for my hair... till then, I like changing it for free. ^^

Yeah. >.< An they didn't really have very many stores in the beginning...
But that sure would be easier! ^^
That way I wouldn't have to hop around from store to store when shopping for shoes. =P

Ah, I see your balls have returned. xDD
You also changed. o.O

I payed for this har I love it but it's different with guy hair
I'm not really one for shoes I mean reall ythese are the only ones I own but it would be nice if they were in one place like a gaint shoe store o.o

It's hard! I'm on fire fox and it's hard to change color and change the font size grrr. Let alone remember it's not olive
Yes, that hair is well worth it. ^^

The shoes are so ugly. x.x Look at my feet... they're all bulbous and weird, but then I put on a differen tpair and they're long and skinny. >.<

XD
That's exactly why I don't use firefox. I try to... but I hate changin the text on it. =P

Those shoes are just like that. Some are ok you just have to find them
Yeah but fire fox is good for other things...it remebers images so I get around gaia faster 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:05 pm
bumpady bump bump bump mrgreen  

T3hKing

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 9:34 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
that hair goes well with that's though...there isn't really a good girl hair style
yeah they should have it seperated but I know they are not going to...to much work
I like the wildflower hairstyle... and another one I think... but they are the ones you have to pay for. =P
Once I settle down to one look, I'll pay for my hair... till then, I like changing it for free. ^^

That way I wouldn't have to hop around from store to store when shopping for shoes. =P

You also changed. o.O

I'm not really one for shoes I mean reall ythese are the only ones I own but it would be nice if they were in one place like a gaint shoe store o.o

It's hard! I'm on fire fox and it's hard to change color and change the font size grrr. Let alone remember it's not olive

The shoes are so ugly. x.x Look at my feet... they're all bulbous and weird, but then I put on a differen tpair and they're long and skinny. >.<

XD
That's exactly why I don't use firefox. I try to... but I hate changin the text on it. =P

Yeah but fire fox is good for other things...it remebers images so I get around gaia faster 3nodding
I know... except, as I've mentioned before, ^^;; I hate the girl's foot positions... and like the guy's feet...
So, I hate most shoes. >.< But I'd probably like most of they guys' shoes. ^__^

Hmmm... I'll have to try that sometime when my comp is acting reeeaally slow to see if it helps. ^^

Hehe, this conversatoin is all blue. weird. =P

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:19 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

You also changed. o.O

XD

I know... except, as I've mentioned before, ^^;; I hate the girl's foot positions... and like the guy's feet...

Hmmm... I'll have to try that sometime when my comp is acting reeeaally slow to see if it helps. ^^

Hehe then I'll post on cma ^^
I like these shoes *points to feet* and a few other pair... It' not that it really matters since were feet beat them all unless on had penguin slippers 3nodding

cmao21

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:02 am
cmao21
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

XD

I like these shoes *points to feet* and a few other pair... It' not that it really matters since were feet beat them all unless on had penguin slippers 3nodding
XD

Yes were feet pwns all. =3 *cough*Excuse me, I don't know were that came from. ^^; I always almost buy those shoes, well the pink ones, they're the best pink shoes I've found but still aren't 'perfect.'
I really should start staying away from the AT. I can't put on an outfit where the colors aren't the same or at least very close. ._. It was hard for me to put on these stockings because I don't have on any purple. D:
My style has really changed in the past couple months. =P

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:46 pm
xp  

RavenWhiteSnow

Karma Police

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:07 pm
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

XD

XD

Yes were feet pwns all. =3 *cough*Excuse me, I don't know were that came from. ^^; I always almost buy those shoes, well the pink ones, they're the best pink shoes I've found but still aren't 'perfect.'
I really should start staying away from the AT. I can't put on an outfit where the colors aren't the same or at least very close. ._. It was hard for me to put on these stockings because I don't have on any purple. D:
I went into the arena today to vote for choco and let me tell you. Your avia blows all the rest out of the water...some of those in there are totally scary...I'm thinking of entering into the second wind ...me....without my horns sweatdrop And some of my best outfits come to me randomly you should cover your eyes when you change your avia and see what pops up xp  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:09 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

XD

I went into the arena today to vote for choco and let me tell you. Your avia blows all the rest out of the water...some of those in there are totally scary...I'm thinking of entering into the second wind ...me....without my horns sweatdrop And some of my best outfits come to me randomly you should cover your eyes when you change your avia and see what pops up xp
Wow i missed u guy's so much mrgreen  

[Ninja.Cakes]

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:27 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
cmao21
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

XD

Haha. ^^;; Yours does too. ^^
Some of them... I don't know how they had the 1k to enter.
Okay, enough of being mean, but... D=
XD You know what... I migh tjust go try that right now....

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:27 pm
hcswimer
;D  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

[Ninja.Cakes]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:34 pm
sdrawkcab
hcswimer
;D
Ya i got hacked and i got my account back today that's why i havn't been on lately  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:34 pm
I think I took that advice a little too literately. I randomly clicked on items with my eyes closed (I did change the tabs with open eyes)... and I think you can tell. XD

I feel like a chicken. XP
edit: I'm changing. ^^
User Image

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:36 pm
hcswimer
sdrawkcab
hcswimer
;D
Ya i got hacked and i got my account back today that's why i havn't been on lately
>.< Icky.... I did wonder why you weren't on... you were a very active member here...

I read the other thread... good thing you only lost a couple of your items. ^^

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:41 pm
sdrawkcab
hcswimer
sdrawkcab
hcswimer
;D
>.< Icky.... I did wonder why you weren't on... you were a very active member here...

Ya i know i was sooooooooooooo sad i could't go on cause my account was hacked for like 2 mounths or a mounth but now i am goan try to be my extermly active self , and if u could TELL EVERYONE IF U CAN I AM BACK sweatdrop  

[Ninja.Cakes]

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:49 pm
hcswimer
sdrawkcab
hcswimer
sdrawkcab
hcswimer
;D

Ya i know i was sooooooooooooo sad i could't go on cause my account was hacked for like 2 mounths or a mounth but now i am goan try to be my extermly active self , and if u could TELL EVERYONE IF U CAN I AM BACK sweatdrop
I'll keep your thread bumped to the top. ^^

So, did you stay off of Gaia that whole time? I don't think I could do that...

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games