Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:49 pm
Chris struggled to get back up then ran to the cage bars."Come back here!I'm not through with you!"Chris meowed loudly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:58 pm
Raven ignored Chris and flew off into some other part of the castle. Amber tried to get up, but fell back down in pain because of her cuts. "Ow.... those feathers aren't the greatest things to try to get through.... ow.... So how are you holding up?"  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:02 pm
"I'm ok,"Chris said then flinched,he had cuts and deep wounds all over his body.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:10 pm
Amber looked around the hall. "How are we going to get out of here?" Amber asked. "Even though we are out of the cells, i have know idea where we are in this place..."  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:54 am
Chris sighed "I've been here before and it's very hard to get out,"Chris said still really angery that Raven wasn't going to fight him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:49 am
Amber saw how angry Chris was. "Calm down.... We should try to get out of here.... Before she comes back...." Amber said, still in pain.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:05 am
"No, your injured.Stay here I'm going to take a look around,"Chris said ignoring his own injuries.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:39 pm
"But i don't want to leave you alone.... What if she comes back when you are gone?.... What if she attacks you?.... What if- ow......" Amber tried to not move as much, but the injuries still hurt anyways. "Shouldn't your friends be here too?.... trying to find us?...."  

Feathertail14

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:34 pm
Mistwind felt even more unwanted. Sadly, no one seemed to remember she existed. She had no idea how to change back to all human, so she ran away.
"Hmph. Why did I even get dragged into this?" she asked herself. "Maybe Raven WAS telling the truth..." She stopped running for a minute and then started running toward the castle.
And maybe she'll actually explain things...

((Ha HA! Maybe NOW people will pay attention to her again! twisted ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:18 am
((Sorry.It's not my fault,Lek,Emili,and Boo haven't been on much and Chris and Amber got kidnapped))((P.S. I can run into you in the castle but I'm still in glitch form)((P.S.S please use you regular name,the warrior names are only what you say when you want to transform))

"Stay here and rest I'll be fine,also I'll be back in a bit,"Chris said to Amber then turned and walked down the halls.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:39 pm
((Oh, okayz))

Belle ran into the castle.
"Raven? Where are you?" she called Raven's name frantically.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:43 pm
((thanks because I keep forgeting your regular name sweatdrop ))

Chris walks around the castle trying to calm down so he could get out of glitch form but he couldn't calm down at the time.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:32 pm
Amber felt lonely. "Oh.... why did he have to leave?......" Amber mumbled. Then she got up, painfully, and tried walking around the castle to find Chris. She didn't get far, barely down the hall, when she collapsed. "ow.... i can't go anywhere..... but i have to...." Amber then tried to get up, but couldn't. "Oh great...... I'm alone AND unable to move....."

Raven flew through the halls when she heard someone call her name. She found the source, and it was Belle. "Oh. Hello there, Belle. I didn't expect to see you here.... What do you need?" Raven asked politely.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:36 pm
Chris's ears pricked at the sound of Raven voice he quickly ran in that direction and found Raven.Chris jumps onto Raven "I won't let you take more victoms!"the cat yelled hangging onto Raven.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:48 pm
"Get off of me cat!" Raven yelled. Then she pulled him off and through him against a wall. "You see, Belle? This is how your FRIENDS treat me...."

Amber heard Chris and the others. "Oh no!" Then she tried to get up, but still can't. "Come on, you stupid injuries! This isn't a good time to be so hurtful!..... Why can't i just get up and- ow....."  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games