Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
Eternal Eyes(Starting. Always accepting.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Great!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Good.
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Eh...
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Terrible!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Poll whore!
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:28 am
Hitomi shrugged. "It's my job to order people around. It's Sothe's job to make the plans," she said.
"What? Since when?"
"Since now," Hitomi told him, laughing. She then started to walk away.
"Hitomi!"
"Unless someone else can make up a plan," she said, stopping. The turned around and looked at the others there.

((Uh...I can't think of anything else. XD))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:04 pm
The twins playfully rolled their eyes and followed, Raye was paying little attention to where he was going and wham! Right into a tree, he fell back onto his lower back "Owww..." He moaned, Ryan laughed but helped his brother to his feet.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:39 am
China was at Raye' side in an instant though she was never as fast as most forshe lacked the inhuman speed. "Are you okay young one?" she asked, concern on her face.

Caleb nodded. "Very well then. For now, I'll take gard duty."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:19 pm
((XD I just spotted a typo in my last post. Instead of "the turned around" it should be "she turned around." Just thought I'd say that.))

"I have an idea."
Hitomi turned to look at Mina. "What is it?" she asked.
"The punishment for betraying Annexus is generally death by hanging, correct?" Mina asked.
"It is," Hitomi confirmed. "And the execution usually takes place outside the castle walls so they could be an example to the people."
"Where are you going with, Mina?" Hiro asked.
"What if, during the execution, an archer, such as myself, shot the rope the was placed around his neck just above his head?" Mina looked at the rest of the group. "And after the rope was cut..."
"The rest of us could enter the scene to help him escape," Hitomi finished.
"It might work," Sothe said.  

Stefisgarden
Crew

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:57 pm
"It's risky but could work. And perhaps one of us could 'take-care' of the exectioner and take his place just to make sure the ex-general escapes." Sam looked at the others, instantly knowing how hopeful and how almost unsure they felt.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:14 pm
"That's a good idea," Mina said.
"Who'll take the executioner's place?" Hitomi asked.
Sothe looked about to speak, but Hiro beat him to it.
"I will," Hiro volunteered.
"Are you sure? If you're caught, it could mean your death," Hitomi warned.
"I know. But I won't be caught," Hiro said comfidently.  

Stefisgarden
Crew

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:24 pm
"Sothe can help you get into the castle. Plans and maps are his thing with the army, right?" Sam added, feeling Sothe's disappointment.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:21 pm
"I suppose..." Sothe said.

((Eh...That's very weak...Sorry. I took the PSAT today, so my thoughts are a bit preoccupied.))  

Stefisgarden
Crew

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:13 am
"I guess all that's left is to wait for the order of his execution and the day of the execution," Hitomi said.

((Hey, has anyone seen Tir? We kinda need Annexus...))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:35 pm
"I think I know how to go about that," Sam told Hitmoi. "Caleb!"
Caleb came in. "What?" he asked, looking at all of them.
"Remember your little friend? That little girl that was the reason for us getting away without being trapped in the dungeon? What was her name again? She's one of the king's warriors. . ." Sam trailed off and Caleb stared at her in horror.
"No. The punishment for traitors is death. She would be the last one of the king' sarmy anyone would want to put in danger. Other than Nagi, of course." Caleb turned away from Sam, not wanting to even think about her plan.  

Azula Mai 101

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:22 am
Mina looked at Sam with a confused look on her face.

((I'm gonna PM Tir. This is starting to turn into a one on one RP.))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:24 am
(( thats a reason i haven't replied.ninki was talking to him.not much shedja can do now.))  

nintendoking99

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:49 am
[[OMG, I'm sooo sorry guys. Life's been really hectic at the moment, and I only seem to be able to gather enough time to reply to like one RP at a time lately.]]

Annexus addressed Ninki. "Sorry for the delay. Please, you begin first."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:51 pm
ninki smiled."first things first.shedja. he is a master of time. he can control almost anything.he needs to be taken out imedietly.also, i have a plan for this."ninki looked at him, makeing sure he was following.  

nintendoking99

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:57 pm
Sam smiled at Mina. "There is a small child that fights for Annexus. As she is only a child, she can easily be convinced. I mean, Annexus probably just had to say a few kind words for her to join him. Caleb knows the child."
"Only because she would sometimes acompany the soliders when they came to purchase horses from the stables where I worked. Not putting the child in danger. End of story Sam," Caleb growled  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff