Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unashamed - A Christian Discussion Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Christian, Discussion, Religion, Theology, Philosophy 

[OFF-TOPIC] Post here, earn gold!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Priestley

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:49 pm

brokenwingedangel
@ Ryuu: As do I... buahaha.

@ Ixor: Well, yeah. Stage combat is about faking it really convincingly, but in many cases altering the movements slightly could result in actual bodily harm. Plus, he's trained in other forms of combat as well and, like you said stage combat weaponry could probably do the trick.

I really, really want a bodice dagger for my Renaissance Faire costume. Plus, I just bought this awesome hat for my costume with a big plume, so I'd be even more awesome with a bodice dagger!

If it weren't for the gun regulation, I would have suggested smuggling a deringer in the corset. Sadly, it doesn't fit the period. A pocket flintlock would probably be more appropriate but a lady would need the cleavage to hide it. xd
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:14 pm

brokenwingedangel
@ Ryuu: As do I... buahaha.

@ Ixor: Well, yeah. Stage combat is about faking it really convincingly, but in many cases altering the movements slightly could result in actual bodily harm. Plus, he's trained in other forms of combat as well and, like you said stage combat weaponry could probably do the trick.

I really, really want a bodice dagger for my Renaissance Faire costume. Plus, I just bought this awesome hat for my costume with a big plume, so I'd be even more awesome with a bodice dagger!
Yeah, I need a few things to finish off mine (see my profile). The weapons I want are a rapier and gauche, a whip and the bodice dagger. And I do have the cleavage xd

I also need a feather for me hat ^^

And I do remember doing stage combat in high school in the one acting class I took. We decided to use a groin kick and the guy that was having it done to him liked baggy pants...

Which made it hard to aim properly...

Poor guy...
blaugh

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200

brokenwingedangel

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:28 am

While I have the cleavage for a bodice dagger, not sure I have one for a gun xD

Oh, wow, I'm not even touching that one.

It is sad how many people are only interested in big breasts.

On the contrary, I am partial to large posteriors and I am unable to prevaricate.

this is a comment

That's right guys, I went there.
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:29 pm

Priestley
If it weren't for the gun regulation, I would have suggested smuggling a deringer in the corset. Sadly, it doesn't fit the period. A pocket flintlock would probably be more appropriate but a lady would need the cleavage to hide it. xd

Well, my good man, I believe that's what corsets are for. wink

Xandris

brokenwingedangel

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:15 pm

Xandris
Priestley

This is also true. Corsets: guaranteed to make you seem a full cup size larger than you are!
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:45 pm

Xandris
Priestley

Dearest Ryuu, the corset is not what hides the weapon. wink

Priestley

Priestley

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:46 pm

brokenwingedangel
Xandris
Priestley

This is also true. Corsets: guaranteed to make you seem a full cup size larger than you are!

It'd be interesting to see if this worked on me. xd

Make sure to share pictures so we can tell you if it did.

I suppose it depends on if you have man boobs or not.
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:43 pm

Priestley
Dearest Ryuu, the corset is not what hides the weapon. wink

Dearest Priestley, I think we both know that corsets still help hide the weapon. wink

that's hawt

Xandris

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:54 pm

How bad an idea would it be for me to wear a corset?
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:44 pm

Probably not any worse an idea than it would be for anyone else.
They're kinda painful. And they seriously kill your back.

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:52 am

I think the issue of chests makes corsets worse for some people than others.
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:59 am

I can't imagine a corset is THAT much worse than just binding your chest (as far as tightness of the garment is concerned) or wearing an obi. I kinda like the back support and the snugness- makes me feel safe or something. 3nodding

Fushigi na Butterfly

High-functioning Businesswoman

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:34 am

I have been told I should try booty shorts. I find it very comforting to know there are no booty shorts or corsets near enough for them to find their way to me.
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:45 am

Well, I've never worn a corset. but I have worn a bodice. I can't imagine a corset is that much different, aside from being more extreme and more painful. It really didn't cause much pain in the chest area, none at all really, and I'm a rather busty female. They did make my back ache something fierce though.

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200

Xandris

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:43 am

Good news, Ixor. I have a degree in the area of removing the back, shoulder, neck or other muscle hurts. xd

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games