Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
The 7 deadly sins & Heavenly Virtues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:29 am
Brad shifted his gazed to Milly. "Milly, your the core. Greed is what really drives us all." Brad then finished his waffle and asked the waitress for more blueberry pancakes.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:37 pm

Milly turned her head to the side and replied, "Nah?"

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:39 pm
aura"not true,i dount want anything for myself"
obliv"im just happy with gaining victory. i havent a sherd of greed inside me"
aura"but dount you think its sad,without greed,what is there to dream?"
obliv"i guess your right. milly must be lucky to dream to her hearts content"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:51 pm
Brad put his hands on the table. "That's not what I meant. Aura, you contain no greed because you are virtue. I mean us sins. Greed is at the core. We all want some something to an extreme. I want nothing more than just lye around all day, Oblivion, you want to blow stuff up nonstop, Milly, you money all to yourself. If you think about it, we sins are driven by certain kind of greed. Greed truly is the root of all evil." Brad gazed at the palm of his hands. "We...are the scum that invests this world." Brad then sounded like he going to cry of depression from some kind of realization in reality. Originally, Sloth used to not be about laziness. It was about not being happy. It was being depressed and not enjoying the gift of life. Brad held his head in his hands and began to weep quietly. "We are black souls who don't belong here."  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:18 pm
oblivions smile changed
"what the hell are you talking about, we have every right to be her as the gods do. even gods have sin within them. holy wrath=loth, immortal beauty=lust, endless powers=envy, haveing a world pray to you for energy=gluttny. unlimmited time= sloth, crusades= greed, and everything they do they put pride into it. the world is filthy, but that dose not mean its ment to be perfictly clean."

aura looked sad,she knew he was right  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:24 pm

Milly blinked at them, "Greed is the core..... Interesting, Nah....." She thought about this till the Lady came over and gave Milly some more blueberry Pancakes.

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:24 am
Suddenly, the crying stopped. Brad let his hands fall flat on the table. His face didn't look red from crying, nor was there any trace of tears. "There's no point in crying over something that can't be fixed. And your right Oblivion. We're all just a bunch of hypocrites." Brad was silent for a moment. "Ha, for most of my life I've been hated by others, so what's point in crying about it now, when done such a great job ignoring it."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:58 pm
oblivion"thats not............."
aura"its allright oblivion, go ansd do your thing"
he shruged and vanished((moving at speed between sound and light))  

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:00 pm

"Brad..... You shouldn't cry about what you are! Cause that is what you are, you can't change that. Its like people being Racist on who you are, or how you act." Milly continued to eat her pancakes, "My parents were Racist on me till they got murdered. They were mean cause I was a lesser Demon when born, they also hated how I acted. I lost my eye cause I stole my first thing when I was 3.... and that was my mom's ring."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:00 pm
Brad stared at Milly in wondered. "Guess I should be lucky. My dad left, and my only hated me because I was part human. Plus she didn't try to kill me."  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:24 pm
aura"its not what has happend that makes us, but what we can change now. we are who we are"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:01 pm
(have to add in a bit of humor.. because every great story has it.. i think)
Alexis walked by a room in the hotel. She was finished meditation and was just feeling a little bored. She looked into the room and froze, finding the dead body of someone on the floor. She stared in shock and let out a yelp. "That totally wasn't me!" She blurt out afterward, checking around to see if anyone was there.  

Rekkushi

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:15 pm
( LOL )

Milly nodded as she finished her pancakes.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:57 pm
The waitress came back with a check book. Brad only had cash so he was to pay in that method. "Well this just super."  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:48 pm
back at the hotel
oblivion appers
he notices the bodys
he smiles"new pray for new powers"
he relased his energy as a form of presser. it is now ten times that of when he was pride  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff