Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
Hangout with the crew- lounge [chat] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:28 pm
Thanks lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:16 pm
tkdauronXIII
Celes Xe
*raises hand* Me too. Been gaming since I was a little tyke. Oh, back in those days... nah, I won't bore you.

I'm sure fellow gamers would love to hear your gaming stories, Celes. Any favorites?

Not much to tell. I remember starting off on the atari, then going up to a nintendo, super NES, playstation, etc etc. I've played lots of games, and I remember stealing my brother's games all the time and playing them.

I also remember making a weird face when first seeing Kefka at the beginning of FFVI. I REALLY hate clowns. They freak me out.

Then, in more modern times, I remember the first time I played Halo. It was 2 players, I was playing with my boyfriend at the time and we had paused the game to go get some food... well, more like I went to go shove the pizza in the oven and get something to drink because he whined about being comfortable. I come back 10 minutes later, and the jerk had unpaused it while I was in the kitchen. Not too fond of that memory. stare  

Celes Xe

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:04 pm
Celes Xe
tkdauronXIII
Celes Xe
*raises hand* Me too. Been gaming since I was a little tyke. Oh, back in those days... nah, I won't bore you.

I'm sure fellow gamers would love to hear your gaming stories, Celes. Any favorites?

Not much to tell. I remember starting off on the atari, then going up to a nintendo, super NES, playstation, etc etc. I've played lots of games, and I remember stealing my brother's games all the time and playing them.

I also remember making a weird face when first seeing Kefka at the beginning of FFVI. I REALLY hate clowns. They freak me out.

Then, in more modern times, I remember the first time I played Halo. It was 2 players, I was playing with my boyfriend at the time and we had paused the game to go get some food... well, more like I went to go shove the pizza in the oven and get something to drink because he whined about being comfortable. I come back 10 minutes later, and the jerk had unpaused it while I was in the kitchen. Not too fond of that memory. stare

Oops thats not fair well at least you were winning that time?
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:15 pm
Lol I had a friend of mine over and we were playing Halo 2. I asked him if he wanted a drink and he said ya so i paused and got some then I came back and managed to kill me 50 times in the 2 minutes I was gone lol. and before then I was winning by like 20 lol.

I remember my first game system the nintendo 64. That was the best system ever before the PS2 lol. I remember having every single Zelda game for it and always going to out of the way places and flying with chickens lol. Then at the place with the stable and your horse I hit some and ran on the horse lol. I barely got away they were fast as hell lol.  

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:31 pm
Celes Xe
tkdauronXIII
Celes Xe

Yes! I'm not the only one that finds Kefka is as bad as Sephiroth! He's a freakin magic wielding clown for Pete's sake!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:33 pm
Rainy-sama
Lol I had a friend of mine over and we were playing Halo 2. I asked him if he wanted a drink and he said ya so i paused and got some then I came back and managed to kill me 50 times in the 2 minutes I was gone lol. and before then I was winning by like 20 lol.

I remember my first game system the nintendo 64. That was the best system ever before the PS2 lol. I remember having every single Zelda game for it and always going to out of the way places and flying with chickens lol. Then at the place with the stable and your horse I hit some and ran on the horse lol. I barely got away they were fast as hell lol.

Too bad they don't have the killer cucco thing in Zelda:Twilight Princess. I tried wacking some and all I ended up doing was end up controlling that one cucco for a limited time. WTF?!?!  

tkdauronXIII

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:03 pm
One fairly new thing in gaming. Would have to be FF12 which most write off as a completely crappy game. Anyway, there is this one zone in the game, once you get into the higher levels. The mini-map will be all wierd with static. Then these insane monsters will come out. That you can literally use that insane burst drive with 8 hits. And the creatures hp will only go down by a 1/4th and you will be completely out of mp. And if anyone played that game enough. They would know how difficult it is to get mp recovering items. What is more, you have about five of these things coming after you. Completely ripping your party apart.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:39 am
LanceCalvis
One fairly new thing in gaming. Would have to be FF12 which most write off as a completely crappy game. Anyway, there is this one zone in the game, once you get into the higher levels. The mini-map will be all wierd with static. Then these insane monsters will come out. That you can literally use that insane burst drive with 8 hits. And the creatures hp will only go down by a 1/4th and you will be completely out of mp. And if anyone played that game enough. They would know how difficult it is to get mp recovering items. What is more, you have about five of these things coming after you. Completely ripping your party apart.

Actually...There's a way to work towards getting an easy stockpile of Elixers on FF12. Gaining back lost MP os also easy...depending on what kinds of skill sets you have. Hitting the enemy and recieving damage fills up the meter pretty fast when you have a katana or a ninja blade type of weapon equipped. You also have the option of draining your own party members MP onto a character that needs it. The only real challenge I found with FF12 was the first side-quest boss that actually has a chance of rivaling the difficulty of defeating the side-quest bosses of FFVII. FFVIII's Omega was easy in that you could prevent any attack form the boss as long as you have a Limit Break and it wouldn't counter you after using it. FFVII's Ruby and Emerald Weapon's on the otherhand DO counter your attacks. I have found an awesome way to alleviate this annoyance though by spamming hero drinks and defeating them without the KOR spamming. Yiazmat is the real challenge since there's really no way to cheat in FFXII...Not to mention that it has around 10 million HP...
Sorry for the long lecture hehe...I'm a FF gaming fanatic...  

tkdauronXIII

Milliani

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:52 am
Hows it going here?

surprised been gone for a bit.

had a small 2 weeks no use of money campaign >_>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hmm.. Got nothing special..

Only for about 900.000 gold
big loss xD

Marketplace prizes
Name / Value
Wicked Torn Cape 47,594
Wicked Torn Cape 47,594
Wicked Torn Cape 47,594
Onyx Milady Headpiece 25,740
Elegant Pearl Drop Choker 23,400
Royal Musketeer Hat 22,180
Black Musketeer Hat 22,180
Eloquent Cap 21,000
Eloquent Cap 21,000
Christian Siriano's Black Lace Gown 20,000
Christian Siriano's Black Lace Gown 20,000
Black Musketeer Cape 16,500
Black Musketeer Cape 16,500
Belted Top 15,533
Furugasa 5th Gen. 13,260
Furugasa 5th Gen. 13,260
Brown Festive Witchling Hat 12,300
Brown Festive Witchling Hat 12,300
Grim Witchling Hat 11,700
Grim Witchling Hat 11,700
Belted Pants 11,333
Belted Pants 11,333
Belted Pants 11,333
Spider Web Witchling Hat 11,100
Spider Web Witchling Hat 11,100
Royal Musketeer Top 11,000
Royal Musketeer Top 11,000
Black Musketeer Top 11,000
Brown Musketeer Top 11,000
Lovely Raspberry Witchling Hat 9,900
Black Yamanba Wig 9,300
Black Yamanba Wig 9,300
Black Musketeer Boots 9,000
Royal Musketeer Boots 9,000
Black Musketeer Boots 9,000
White Musketeer Shirt 8,500
Red Musketeer Shirt 8,500
Red Musketeer Shirt 8,500
Royal Musketeer Pants 8,200
Royal Musketeer Pants 8,200
Ears of the Black Beast 7,942
Samurai Wig 7,500
Samurai Wig 7,500
Wine Gothic Bat Choker 7,080
Midnight Gothic Bat Choker 7,080
Wine Gothic Bat Choker 7,080
Blood Gothic Bat Choker 7,080
Midnight Gothic Bat Choker 7,080
Black Magic Cloak 6,070
Belted Shoes 5,600
Belted Shoes 5,600
Belted Shoes 5,600
Belted Shoes 5,600
Black Magic Wig 5,338
Black Magic Wig 5,338
Black Magic Wig 5,338
Black Magic Wig 5,338
Black Magic Wig 5,338
Angwusnasomtaka Kachina Mask 5,280
Wraith Cloak 5,000
Outlaw Biker Helmet - Ashe 5,000
Wraith Cloak 5,000
Outlaw Biker Helmet - Coal 5,000
Nitemare Sarcophagus 4,998
Christian Siriano's Black Coat 4,800
Christian Siriano's Black Coat 4,800
Feet of the Black Beast 4,122
Feet of the Black Beast 4,122
Black Magic Boots 3,950
Immaculate Bishop 3,543
Majestic King 3,237
Majestic King 3,237
Imperial Queen 2,550
Devoted Pawn 1,982
Devoted Pawn 1,982
Nitemare Boots 1,925
Nitemare Boots 1,925
Nitemare Boots 1,925
Exalted Rook 1,835
Exalted Rook 1,835
Valiant Knight 1,688
Valiant Knight 1,688
Egyptian Sphinx Dark 1,400
Head of the Black Beast 1,047
Skeleton 835
Skeleton 835
Tengu Mask 582
Tengu Mask 582
Kotengu Mask 517
Nitemare Table 500
Egyptian Decorative Vase 355
Egyptian secret passage 300
Space Monster Mask 45
Space Monster Mask 45
Space Monster Mask 45  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:50 pm
O_O oh my... again well at least you have 3 wicked capes XD.
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:33 pm
Zhadgon
O_O oh my... again well at least you have 3 wicked capes XD.
.n_n.

omg...she had 100 of those....she could have made 1.2 mill off of that alone....(not counting the letters....)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:44 pm
By the way Milliani i love your avatar.
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:09 pm
tkdauronXIII
LanceCalvis

Actually...There's a way to work towards getting an easy stockpile of Elixers on FF12. Gaining back lost MP os also easy...depending on what kinds of skill sets you have. Hitting the enemy and recieving damage fills up the meter pretty fast when you have a katana or a ninja blade type of weapon equipped. You also have the option of draining your own party members MP onto a character that needs it. The only real challenge I found with FF12 was the first side-quest boss that actually has a chance of rivaling the difficulty of defeating the side-quest bosses of FFVII. FFVIII's Omega was easy in that you could prevent any attack form the boss as long as you have a Limit Break and it wouldn't counter you after using it. FFVII's Ruby and Emerald Weapon's on the otherhand DO counter your attacks. I have found an awesome way to alleviate this annoyance though by spamming hero drinks and defeating them without the KOR spamming. Yiazmat is the real challenge since there's really no way to cheat in FFXII...Not to mention that it has around 10 million HP...

Due to a glitch in my game. Omega wouldn't actually show up for me. I killed Ultima I don't know how many times. I think maybe Omega was scared of my Squall, Irvine and Zell (with fast micro) combo or something. I beat the s**t out of FF7 gaming every possible item and killing everything in the game. FF12 I never really gave enough of a chance to actually find any of the mid-bosses.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:16 pm
LanceCalvis
tkdauronXIII
LanceCalvis

Due to a glitch in my game. Omega wouldn't actually show up for me. I killed Ultima I don't know how many times. I think maybe Omega was scared of my Squall, Irvine and Zell (with fast micro) combo or something. I beat the s**t out of FF7 gaming every possible item and killing everything in the game. FF12 I never really gave enough of a chance to actually find any of the mid-bosses.

FFXII is awesome.....the only thing i don't get is the storyline though...i mean come on.... a skypirate?!?!?!?!? is square enix running out of ideas or something? i mean, they first broke the trend with X-2, then with the infinite accessories to VII...(kingdom hearts was good..no complaints there...i just don't know how disney would cope with the last game...so sad...according to the trailer)...and many other games that weren't even as famous...such as starocean....  

Ronzalpha201

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:14 pm
LanceCalvis
tkdauronXIII
LanceCalvis

Perhaps you were missing something to have missed out on Omega? So you've defeated both Ruby and Emerald Weapon's without the Knights? You really should get through FF12's side bosses. They actually require some work.  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff