Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:48 pm
"I don't belong to Road so shut up with that creature and Road's crap.",it hissed at Bachi. "I don not listen to children.....beside this water is a medium for and I thought I'd introduce myself to the girl that called my host a monster...",it said whipping around at glaring at Muara.
"Alright...",Road said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:54 am
Bachi's pupils become monsterous slits. 'Enough! This does not matter, what matters is that Kiki remains blind to all this! so shut up before she wakes up!' she rawred in her head.

Lucky for Kiki, she had dowzed off before hearing all this. But when Bachi's gentle singing had stopped, it had woken her. "Sing another one..." she yawned, curling into Bachi's body.

Bachi's eyes snapped back to normal. She repistioned Kiki so she was on Bachi's back, piggy-back style. "Sure Kiki...just get some sleep before we get there. Come on now," she said to the other two. Then...began to sing.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:30 pm
Maura didn't turn back to look at the monster, but she clenched her fists, wanting to run and catch up with Erik. This was impossible now obviously. So she kept quiet and walked, listening to Bachi.

Meanwhile, Erik had reached the bath house and entered casually. His prescence must've looked odd and yet it was comically well-placed. "Hello," he greeted the young woman at the desk. "I was wondering if I could reserve about 5 spots!" he asked. After a short conversation, it was confirmed that he and the girls were booked in their own private house.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:37 pm
"Fine....but I'd still like to say hello to Muara-chan...",she said in a sweet tone to Muara and the water broke down and reformed itself beside Muara and she held her gray-hand to Muara. "I'm Road.",she said in a friendly tone and smiled sweetly.
ROad started to pick out clothing that Kiki might like.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:19 pm
Bachi kept singing, 'Say hello Maura, that's what she wants. It's simple. and if you don't...Well, Kiki would have been right about you,' Bachi sounded a little sad about that.
Kiki had fallen fast asleep on Bachi's back, just has she had willed it. She hated to do it, but she needed to have Kiki asleep until they made there way to the bath house.
'Road, you'll have to meet Kiki soon...but tell her nothing understood?'

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:27 pm
Maura took a step back as the creature surprised her. She glanced back at Bachi and looked into the thing's eyes once again saying in a quiet manner, "I know what she wants. And it's not Road that creeps me out." She hesitantly grasped the pale gray hand and nodded. "Maura. A pleasure I'm sure," she replied still unsure about this thing living inside Road.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:45 pm
Road shook Muara's hand gently. "We shall meet later and I understand Bachi but you guys should head to my host's house if you want her to go to the bath house.",she said with a giggle and turned back into simple water and splashed onto the ground by Muara.
Road hummed softly as she picked out more clothing for Kiki.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:52 pm
Bachi released a breath she didn't know she was holding. The meeting between Maura and Road made her tence. "*sigh* Come Maura, before Kiki wakes up. She'd like it if we were at Road's house before she woke up," Bachi said, picking up speed.

((Otaku-kun, i think we should time skip to Road's house now))

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:52 pm
Emmy got up from the window and walked over to Road "what ya doin Road?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:18 pm
"Huh?? Oh! I'm getting clothes that Kiki might like.",Road said with a smile and heard her door being knocked on by someone and went to answer it.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:32 am
It was Maura who knocked on the door. She was impatient and wanted to go to the bath now. She wanted to be with Erik now. She wanted everything now. But now wasn't soon enough for Maura. All she could do was help pick out clothes for Kiki. Then she'd get what she wanted.

Leaving the bath house. Erik made his way towards Road's house, remembering the adress to go to. "I hope I don't walk in at an awkward time," he said to himself.

((u don't have to act on that last statement if u don't want.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:16 pm
Road opened the door to an impatient Muara. "Come in please.",she said with a smile helping Bachi in with Kiki on her back. 'Jesus CHrist Muara........calm down we know you want to get this over with....Christ...spoiled little girl',Road though to herself.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:52 am
((Otaku-kun, I must act on that statement! It makes things so much more intresting!!X3))

Kik awoke still on Bachi's back, but now she was in Road's home. She yawned and rubbed her eyes, "What I miss?" she said sleepily.

Bachi set Kiki down on her feet and turned to greet her, "You didn't miss anything Kiki. We just got here and now," she looked around the room, "if I'm not mistaken, we are going to try on clothies that Road will be letting you barrow," she looked at Road to see if she was correct in her thinking.

Kiki looked around the room, rubbing her eyes of sleep. She noticed Emmy and smiled cheerfully, "Hi Emmy-chan!" she said like she was Emmy's age.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:04 pm
"Hi Kiki!" Emmy ran up to her and hugged her "im glad your here!"  

Emmy K Elric

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:59 pm
Road nodded in response to Bachi's question. "This way to my room.",she said with a small smile.
((I agree with Kiki-chan on that. XD))  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games