Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
When the Sun goes Down (xXMatthewFangXx & DncStar) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:38 pm

Cassidy sighed softly. "You can't always get what you want. Please, no lipstick." She looked at him and batted her eyelashes. "I love you!" She said as he wiped the lipstick off. "I'll wear your dress to the party okay? I went through a lot to get this dress perfect." She said spinning around softly. As he came back with the dress she gasped. "It's beautiful hun" She murmered. "Of course I'll wear it to the after party." She said nodding. "Now go. Scoot!" She teased, waving as they left. She peered curiously at the box. "What's that?" She asked softly. El shrugged her shoulders. "We've got to do the finishing touches then you can look at it." She said. Cassidy opened her mouth to complain but shut it when El glared. Cassidy smiled as El poured some glitter into her hair and touched up the makeup. She turned and handed the box to Cassidy. "Here." She said.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:49 pm

"I already took it off, and I love you too, or I wouldn't be ging through with this." Matthew smiled and in the back of his mind discriped the jewles he had hand crafted. The necklace was bure dimond rinstones. In the middle is a hudge red ruby. Each dimond has it's own shape love, I hand made this for you and it spells out your new name... Mrs.Cassidy Fang.. He sighed contently as he talked with Keegan at the altar. "What's takign so long I know El has like OCD and wants her to look perfect but she's perfect the way she is and I miss her.." He whisperd as tears stung at his eye's. Jordan was standing soon beside Keegan. "So i herd you got thrown out a w-" matthew was cut short when the band started, he turned forward and looked down the aisle.

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:56 pm

Cassidy gasped as she opened the box. She pursed her lips together as she stared at the beautiful jewels. "El... Can you put this on for me?" El came and delicately put the necklace around her neck. "There perfect." El smiled. "Now lets go! I can only imagine how impatient your soon to be husband is." She giggled and they both exited the room.
Cassidy took a deep breathe as the music started to play, announcing her arrival. El made her way down the aisle first, smiling widely and winking at the groomsmen. She took her place and then it was Cassidy's turn. Two door men opened the doors, revealing her standing there, smiling softly, a veil softly draped over her face. She made her way down the aisle and grinned at Matthew. I love you so much She thought to him as they both turned to the minister and allowed him to begin.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:00 pm

Matthew started bouncing as Cassidy walked. Keegan was holding Matthew's hand's behind him so he didn't phase and go fetch her. He smiled when eh noticed the glowing red gem around her neck. Matthew smiled brightly HURRY UP!! He wailed in his head. Keegan let go momentraily to fix his bow and Matthew was gone, bolting down the ailse. He bounced up and down impaitently. Matthew bowed and extended his hand.

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:05 pm

Cassidy laughed and took his hand, going with him the rest of the way up the aisle. El was standing beside her, squeeling softly. Keegan grinned and patted Matthew's back gently as the ceremony began.
Cassidy kept stealing glances at Matthew. She smiled brightly and turned back up to the minister. You look amazing. She thought lovingly. It soon came to the vows. "Cassidy? Would you like to say a few words?" Casidy nodded softly and turned to face Matthew, holding both his hands in hers. "Matthew, I've been around for a while, and I've never met anyone quite like you. You make me feel complete. Without you, I am nothing." She said softly, her eyes soft and caring. "I will always be with you. Forever. I love you." She whispered.
"Matthew? Would you like to say something?" The minister asked, turning to Matthew. Cassidy looked over at him with a huge smile
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:54 pm

Matthew sighed a nodded. You look amazing as well. "Cassidy, there's not enough words to discribe how much I love you.." He sighed deeply. "So I've tried to come up with the best way to say it... Love, is something you rarly find because most of us are affraid to fall. But you can't fall in love if you don't fall at all. And Cassiy, I've fallen, quite hard, for you, I love you with all my heart and soul. And I wish the presit would talk faster so we could say i do, I just can't waited to spend the rest of my life with you.." Matthew said quietly as he squeezed her hand.

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:58 pm

Cassidy sighed softly, biting her lip. She restrained herself from leaping on him and kissing him with all her might and love. She squeezed his hands back, smiling brightly. The priest smiled. "I know you want me to just hurry up so I shall. Cassidy do you take Matthew to be your husband?" Cassidy looked at Matthew then to the priest, she nodded. "I do. And forever would." She said softly, slipping a ring onto his finger. "And Matthew do you take Cassidy to be your wife?" Cassidy smiled and looked at him.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:08 pm

Matthew smiled and slid the ring on her finger, forgetting to say I do. He bobbed his head up and down rapidly and didn't waite for you may kiss the birde. Matthew leaned down and pulled back her viel, slipping his head underneath he kissed her lovingly and sweetly. He licked her lips and smiled. As he slowly pulled away he picked her up flawlessly. Kissing her neck as someone pulled back Cassidy's veil. He grinned and set her down for thoes who had Camras he kiss her again.

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:18 pm

Cassidy squeeled as he lifted her up. She beamed at him, wrapping her arms around his neck, kissing him deeply as pictures were snapped. She looked at the ring on her finger and sighed happily, hugging Matthew tight. As she was set down, she wrapped her arms around his waist, smiling up at him as people took picture after picture. She stood up on her toes a bit and kissed him sweetly. "I love you." She whispered softly, as she smiled for the pictures.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:07 pm

"I love you to my amazure rose.." He smiled and touched his forhead to hers. picking her up, he led her upstairs and into her room. Changing into a tuxcedo to match her dress he un did hers and pulled it off her. Stretching the dress so it didn't ruien her hair and makeup he grinned and pulled her arms through. "So did you like my necklace?" He asked as he un did the clasp and pulled it off setting it back in the case. He did up the neck part of her dress and grinned. kissing just underneath the clasp he took her hand. "Mrs.Cassidy Fang."

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:17 pm

Cassidy laughed. "Well this is an improvement! I don't even have to dress myself anymore." She grinned and kissed him gently. "I absolutely love the necklace, and the dress, and you." She beamed as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She shivered softly as he kissed the back of her neck. She squeezed his hand, turning to look at him. "Yours forever." She said softly and started to walk back downstairs.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:55 pm

[[Writers block.]]

"Wouldn't be the first time I've sene you in undware, but I'm not changing thoes for you, I',m not plannign on seeing you nakey right now.." he gigled childeshly and ksised her forhead. "Mmm. I love you to..I realy REALLY really really really really. Do." Matthew smiled and followed her. "Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever.."

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:08 pm

Cassidy giggled and wrapped her arms around him. "I really really REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY love you too." She beamed as they proceeded downstairs to the afterparty before they left for their honeymoon. Cassidy gasped in awe at the room. It was covered in decorations. Fire and Ice themed. More like Dragon and Vampire, dragon being the hot and vampire being the cold. Cassidy laughed and shook her head disbelievingly at El who bounced over. She hugged Cassidy then Matthew. "Welcome Mr. and Mrs. Fang" She snickered softly as Keegan joined them "Congrats!" He said, kissing Cassidy's forehead and patting Matthew on the shoulder. "Enjoy the party!" El exclaimed pushing them towards the dance floor
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:52 pm

Matthew smiled brightly as she said Mr. and Mrs.Fang." he jummped up slighitly as she said it, it has such a ring to it, and for them to be vampires. Matthew grinned and hugged El tightly bouncing around in a circle with her. he looked at Keegan. "Aw wheres my kiss?" He pouted and kissed Cassidy softly. "Found it." He took her hand and gave her a nervous glance. "I uh can't dance well.." he whisperd in her ear as they took there place on the dance floor, starting the first dance.

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:05 pm

Cassidy laughed softly, leaning into his ear. "It's okay, just spin slowly with me." She grinned and pulled away, kissing him softly as camera flashes went off around them. They moved in a slow circle and were soon joined by El and Keegan and then the rest of the people. She smiled at Matthew and leaned into his ear again, "Wasn't too hard huh?" She giggled and rested her head gently against his shoulder as they danced.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games