Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Remember the titans((War,Mecha)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Juan23456

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:58 pm
"mine is like a furnace and sometimes the fires seep through thats why you found sut on me that one time" he ran out of ammo and started to fist fight again  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:00 pm
she kept fire "I'm running low... do they ever END!"  

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:14 pm
"I don't know...but I'll find out" Aaron let the flame grow out of controll growning five times his size he finally let it ou making a large wave of flame taking out a mile of the creatures  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:17 pm
her titan fell to one knee as she looked over at him "You ok in there Aaron?" she knew all that heat wasn't good for him at all  

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:32 pm
"fu..ck" Aaron past out and his titan fell face first as the fire raged on  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:42 pm
"JAMES!!" she called to get his attention "we need to get Aaron to the infermarie and I need to treat him NOW!!"  

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:55 pm
"Roger" James came out of the cinders and put out the fire as Abe came in a truck as James and Jack loaded him up and let Tsuna get in then drove off the the Academy infirmary. the Truck bounced as it hit the floor from the small ditches and cliffs James yelled out "Abe be more careful we have little time and Jack take out any of those things that are following us"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:01 pm
she started working on cooling him down  

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:07 pm
the Truck jumped of a steep cliff and hit the ground making everything jump up inside "******** KEEP IT STEADY ABE" the truck swurved trying to get control and went down another steep cliff "BRACE FOR IMPACT" Abe yelled as he strapped down and readying himself for the crash  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:10 pm
she strapped Aaron down before herself, she had to hold on to a few things when they crashed  

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:28 pm
the screen was broken and flickering as James helped the others get out "WHAT THE ******** DID I TELL YOU ABE" at this point Abe had enough and his his tone slowly raised "FIRST OFF MY NAME IS NOT ABE IT'S KUPOROS, THE ONLY REASON I RESPONDED TO THAT NAME WAS BECAUSE AARON CALLED ME THAT HIRIYAMA" Kuporos was pissed and pushed to him to the floor Jack finally jumped in THATS ENOUGH" he punched Kuporos in the nose and he fell dwn and kicked Hiriyama in the stomach "THE ONLY WAY WE'RE GOING TO GET OUT OF THIS IS IF WE CALL FOR A PICK-UP SO TRY TO GET A SIGNAL THROUGH" his tone calmed down "and guys don't make the lady cry more" Jack spotted a cave in the side of the cliff "we can use that as shelter fore now and use the radio in the truck to call for help" Jack moved Aaron over to the cave and let the others get to work  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:35 pm
She rushed to work, grabbing her things and running to the cave to help work on Aaron. She would have joined in to the fight to if she had had the chance to, but it was over as soon as it had started  

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:42 pm
Hiriyama and Kuporos came back in with a radio and a map. Hiriyama traded with Jack "so how is he doing?" he asked on the back round Jack started to patch through a signal trying to find the right frequency as Kuporos looked for the coordinates of their location  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:44 pm
"he's got a few burns here and there and I think he had heat stroke. I'm trying to bring his fever down and keep it there but it keeps rising..."  

Frank_36912

Juan23456

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:52 pm
"maybe I can find something in the truck" Hriryama got up and went back to the truck and came back with a medical cit with some anti-biotics "will any of these help" he set them down and pulled out another emp charge taking out the suit. men while with Kuporos and Jack they patched through a signal "WE GOT IT" jack turned his attention back to the radio "yes hello we need a pick up at these coordinates"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff