Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Member Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

harry potter erotica

Gallant Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:31 pm

Hey!
Name: Ashlee
Likes: Reading manga, music, yaoi fanfics, food, glomping, and drawing. (;
Dislikes: Mean people, racism, being late to a special occasion, pain, backstabbers, disgusting food, posers.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:33 pm
Hai there! heart

My name is Dyanna but call me by Chi,
I'm currently live in a country called Peru x3
I'm 15 years young o;
I LOVE to draw, watch anime, sing and anything else that has to do with anime. Which means I have cosplayed ;D
I love dogs. No cats. Sorry D;
And also, my favorite character in OHSHC is Mori~

Thank you for the invite! :3

MissLovedChi

Loved Sweetheart

Ghoulish Gourd

Wicked Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:34 pm
'Ello,my name is Luna(call me Katz if you wish). I'm 20 years young,and an aspiring artist. I live in Massachusetts,and am currently enrolled in college =3
Likes: Sleeping,drawing, roleplaying with friends,LARPing,classical music,silence and quiet,peace.
Dislikes: Stress,being bothered or harassed,deadlines,boring-ness.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:11 pm
Hai~ ^-^ I'm Alexander, but most people call me Alex or Ally (don't know why girls call me Ally, they usually just say it suits me more). I'm seventeen and male (avatars female for cosplay purposes). I live in California, United States. I like sweets, people, fun games, classical music (especially the piano and violin), painting, cute things, and anything else that can catch my interest. I don't like being bullied, people who assume things in the wrong way, dark and small places, and spicy foods.

I look forward to this guild, please take care of me~ ^-^  

Huunny-sempai

kiyomi candyholic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:58 am
Just thought I'd introduce myself as well :3

Name: Kiyomi
Dislikes: A lot of things x3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:05 pm
introducing....TEMA!!
Name: Taylor better known as, Tema
Likes: anime, manga, yaoi, vampires, cake, friends, wolves, cake, and cake...cake...naruto....
Dislikes: animal abuse, fox abuse, closed doors, screen/glass doors, walls.
(pm me if ya want to know more/learn the reasons behind half of this stupidness.)  

Tema Uchiha

4,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

gothikpunkyplum

Green Consumer

11,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Athlete 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:45 pm
Well Hi!! I'm Krystal, u can call me KLiz. i'm 20, but in like two months im going to b 21... gonk ... jiji im from Puerto Rico, thats in th Caribbean!!! i like Pandas, FOOD, musik, anime... i'm around Gaia for like 2 years.

* im working on my english, so if i wrote something wrong i would like that people tell me!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:32 pm
Name: Aya
Likes: I love watching anime and listening to music. I also like writing stories and playing videogames
Dislikes: The color pink... gonk

Nice to meet you!  

Yugiohfan12

Ziel Omizu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:35 pm
'Sup. My name is Ziel, and I'm just your average teen/artist/gamer/otaku/computer nerd.

My girlfriend actually has her own Host Club (who I have yet to meet), ironic, hu?

I joined because... well, I was invited to. I'm not sure how active I'll be, especally in RP, but I'll at least check it out first.

I'll probably be your average talker; reply to blogs and such. Beides that... well. If I have to leave for lack of ativity, so be it. School and such, along with my own projects, really takes up all my time!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:39 pm

~☆☆☆☆☆~

Hi hi~! My name is Fuji! Or you can call me Shaman. Ethier or! ^_^ I am 13 years old, and I live in Georgia. <3
    Things I like..hmm..thats a long list for me to explain..so I'll keep it short and simple! xD I LOVE anime..manga, videogames, drawing (its my life..) and roleplaying! >w< I also like animals, food (a lot xD), and nice people. Like everybody else I hate a few things...I hate liars, cheaters, jerks, and onions in my food. X_X xD Not to mention animal abusers. They make my blood boil... D< Well anyways..I joined this guild like...15 minutes ago. xD I am pleased to meet everybody! <3

~♥♥♥♥♥~

Miss Ahimay

Hilarious Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

kumo_the_neko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:01 pm
guess i should introduce myself...
you can call me Kumo i am 14 years old. My likes are animals, cats, anime, manga, music, code geass, OHSHC and my dislikes are spoiled people who think they are better then everybody else, popular girls who look down on the non-popular people, an animal-abusers. ..I guess that is all i can say  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:23 pm
I'm Diedre. I'm 19. I live in Minnesota.
I'm going back to school this fall as a theatre major. I obsess over Harry Potter (I'm a Slytherin) and of course the Host Club (oh, Mori <3). I read and write fanfiction. I love live theatre and enjoy going to the opera. My current favorite band is ALL CAPS.  

affairoftheheart

Dragonkidlvlx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:33 pm
Hello Everyone XD
Name:Oscar Martinez
Likes:Food, my GF, ps3, Anime, Video Games, Movies, god, demons, angles, pranks, youtube, runescape,darkness, and much more
Dislikes:i really dont know.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:54 am
Hey I'm Kitten or Luna or Hikari or ThatcrazygirlwhostalksVicMignogna as my friends would say lol
So...yeah I'm a definite Vic Mignogna fangirl, and otaku, a poet, and though my drawing sucks, I'm somewhat of an artist.
I'm 15 soon to be sweet 16
Livin in NYC baby!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE to role play so if you need someone to rp with I'm your girl!
Likes: Anything sweet, Host Club(Hikaru heart ), role playing, and my friends (I'm always open to new people I don't judge.)
Dislikes: People who pretend to be something they're not.

KittenCandyUchiha

Demonic Lover

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Person of Interest 200
~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers