Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Yoghurt. Yes, it -was- inevitable.
The Yoghurt Thread. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm insane, aren't I?
Yes. Yes you are.
38%
 38%  [ 19 ]
No, it's all right.
24%
 24%  [ 12 ]
I have no opinion on the matter, I am just driven by the obsessive-compulsive desire to vote in every single poll there is.
36%
 36%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 49

Arivel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:28 pm
Nebelstern
Arivel
Nebelstern
I just have a general question for everyone. It just popped into my head;
How did you actually get involved with gaia?...

Mine is a story of curiosity and luck. At the time I was browsing google and had the sudden urge, as we all do, to type my name into the search bar. Upon clicking the image option, it displayed a few anime pictures from this site. Intrigued, I followed the link, and, here I am today...

As for joining the GBG, Invictus started accusing me of being a chav on the British Stereotype thread in ED and I felt motivated enough to prove him wrong. And I have. So I laugh.
rolleyes

I don't really remember. I think an old friend that had moved away sent the link in an email and I joined just so I could talk to her. We never talk anymore but I think I'll stay at least a while longer. I kind of actually like it here.

I've never been to Invi's British Stereotypes Thread. hm...

I don't even rememer why I joined GBG. Dear God...

Could it perhaps be that you are British? wink

Oh yeah. sweatdrop Eh heh... It could. But I think what I meant was I don't know how I found out about GBG. You almost had me confused there, for a moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:28 pm
Arivel
Nebelstern
Arivel
Nebelstern
I just have a general question for everyone. It just popped into my head;
How did you actually get involved with gaia?...

Mine is a story of curiosity and luck. At the time I was browsing google and had the sudden urge, as we all do, to type my name into the search bar. Upon clicking the image option, it displayed a few anime pictures from this site. Intrigued, I followed the link, and, here I am today...

As for joining the GBG, Invictus started accusing me of being a chav on the British Stereotype thread in ED and I felt motivated enough to prove him wrong. And I have. So I laugh.
rolleyes

I don't really remember. I think an old friend that had moved away sent the link in an email and I joined just so I could talk to her. We never talk anymore but I think I'll stay at least a while longer. I kind of actually like it here.

I've never been to Invi's British Stereotypes Thread. hm...

I don't even rememer why I joined GBG. Dear God...

Could it perhaps be that you are British? wink

Oh yeah. sweatdrop Eh heh... It could. But I think what I meant was I don't know how I found out about GBG. You almost had me confused there, for a moment.

I was surfing the net from work, bored as usual (this was at my last job, not the current one...Gaia's firewalled from the new place of work... sad ), and came across Gaia. As to the Guild...well..Invi mentioned he might like to start a Guild in the Stereotypes thread, so....I handed over the gold to make it happen.

Not the most exciting story ever, I know.  

illyrianth
Vice Captain

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 4:30 am
Friend from school, username: fwikin. She was on here, then I joined. Then everyone joined.

Now there are at least twenty people from our school on Gaia, possibly up near forty.

However, I pwn them all. Even fwikin.

wink

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:32 am
Invictus_88
Friend from school, username: fwikin. She was on here, then I joined. Then everyone joined.

Now there are at least twenty people from our school on Gaia, possibly up near forty.

However, I pwn them all. Even fwikin.

wink

Is that your word of the moment? xp
We have a 'coterie' of about four of us from my school;
Me, Owen, Andy and Stewart.
Needless to say, they only joined because of me and no-one else shall join. Just too unpopular...
sad  

Nebelstern
Crew

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 12:08 pm
We even have the girl I'm taking to the Yr13 ball on here, though I fear I shall drive her up the wall to the point where she goes it alone.

sad

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 8:28 am
Invictus_88
We even have the girl I'm taking to the Yr13 ball on here, though I fear I shall drive her up the wall to the point where she goes it alone.

sad

At least you wait until after she has agreed bbefore you begin the annoyance  

and_solo_said

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 8:37 am
and_solo_said
Invictus_88

sad

Either that, or she really IS keen on him.
rolleyes And we all know THAT isn't true...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:21 am
Nebelstern
and_solo_said
Invictus_88

sad

Either that, or she really IS keen on him.
rolleyes And we all know THAT isn't true...

She is, alas, one of the most beautiful people I know.
Oh, you can discount that possibility!
However, I am happily spoken for already.  

Invictus_88
Captain

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:57 am
Rally for making this thread a sticky, nay, and announcement! Announce yoghurt to the world!! Perhaps just a sticky... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:06 am
Nebelstern
Rally for making this thread a sticky, nay, and announcement! Announce yoghurt to the world!! Perhaps just a sticky... sweatdrop

It will be our first step on the road to a yoghurt guild!  

and_solo_said

Arivel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 2:39 pm
and_solo_said
Nebelstern

A Yoghurt guild? Who'd spend 20,000 gold on a Yoghurt guild? Besides us, anyways.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 2:10 am
Arivel
and_solo_said
Nebelstern

A Yoghurt guild? Who'd spend 20,000 gold on a Yoghurt guild? Besides us, anyways.

You'd be suprised, you really would. xd  

Nebelstern
Crew

illyrianth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 3:16 am
Nebelstern

I have no idea why it occurred to me, but yoghurt itself can get really quite sticky when it's one of the fruit ones.

Um...

Okay yeah, I'll be er....leaving now... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:49 am
illyrianth
Nebelstern

I have no idea why it occurred to me, but yoghurt itself can get really quite sticky when it's one of the fruit ones.

Um...

Okay yeah, I'll be er....leaving now... sweatdrop

Oh My God.

eek

You didn't, did you?

*pauses*

..bloody hell, you did, didn't you!

eek eek

Invictus_88
Captain

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:24 am
*Confused* sweatdrop
*sings* If you held the world in your arms.......TOOODAAAYYY!  
Yoghurt. Yes, it -was- inevitable.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games