Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:24 pm
((yes join!))

((btw I'll have his pic ready soon))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:27 pm
Rockkit jumped in the air and yowled with joy and said, "from here on out i am a snow clan cat  

alecbboy91

alecbboy91

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:31 pm
rockkit of snow clan ventured around his camp knowing he had to stay inside the camp gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:45 pm
Bearclaw peeked from under her bushy tail, to see a kit trot out of camp. Not on my watch! Bearclaw ran out of camp. She ran after the kit, "Come back!" she growled. Suddenly a scent hit her nose. fox! the kit was in danger!  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:58 pm
i forgot my cats name so im making a new one...
Name: Sorrelpaw
User Image
(i may look small but that doesnt change anything!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorrelpaw saw Bearclaw run after one of the kits. she followed Bearclaw. a new scent hit her nose, fox. she saw it in the bushes about to spring at Bearclaw. "Bearclaw watch out!" she yelled jumping in frot of Bearclaw. she felt a powerful hit at her side. Bearclaw was out of the way. she hit the ground pinned down by the fox.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:02 pm
Rockkit couldnt resist going out then he heard screeching behind him sorrelpaw was figthting a fox with bearclaw he ran back to the camp andf into the nursery.  

alecbboy91

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:08 pm
Bearclaw watched as Rockit wisked by him. "After him!" they raced back to camp.

((ok six moons past you become an apprentice, I'll be your mentor. MUAHAHAHAHA! evil your Rockpaw now, and you can go the the apprentice training form))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:16 pm
yes and by the way im not stonekit im rockpaw  

alecbboy91

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:18 pm
((opos. I was close enough.))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:28 pm
heh  

alecbboy91

alecbboy91

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:29 pm
and as rockpaw ventured his territory for the first time he discovered his land was frosty except were woodclan territory came in and turned to forest  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:54 am
"Hey." Bearclaw trotted up behind him. Rockpaw turned around, ready for his first assignment. "Look at the WoodClan border. It's covered in trees right? WoodClan has an advangetage when their by trees. If they were to attack, where do you think we should lead them too?"  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:21 pm
Sorrelpaw walked around the border alone. it had been six moons scence the attack with the fox. she remembered the fox pinning her down and Bearclaw saving her. she would have joined StarClan if it wasnt for Bearclaw. she rememberd fighting the fox and driving it out of their forest. she shiverd at the memory. walking back to camp she saw Rockpaw and Bearclaw. Sorrelpaw was just a moon older than Rockpaw. when will i get her warrior name?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:53 pm
((wait, since the time was excelerated, does that make Cloverpaw and Tigerpaw warriors now?))  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:40 am
(yes, does that mean we're warriors?)
past'ish i guess-----------------------------------------
Tigerpaw shoved down the sadness in her heart, Cindermoon was leaving again. . .without her. Tigerpaw headed forward as cats said good-bye to Cindermoon. "Good-bye mother!" Cindermoon turned to look at Tigerpaw, she purred happily, "I'll come back to visit you soon!" Cindermoon then turned and raced out of the camp with Snowclans dawn patrol, they would exscort her back to Moonclan territory. Tigerpaw felt her heart go heavy, then she felt fur brush her side, and turned to see Colverpaw standing next to her. "It'll be ok Tigerpaw, we've still got eachother." Tigerpaw looked at Cloverpaw, then leaned against his side. "thank you" she murmered.
---------------------------------fast forward'ish---------------------------
Tigerpaw leaned close to the ground, Crystalstar was watching her closely from afar, today was her assesment. "ok ok, focuse, focuse, lean forward, let your body flow into the nature around you." Tigerpaws fur had changed to a slightly lighter color, so had Cloverpaws. Tigerpaw took one step, then paushed, the rabbit haden't noticed her yet. Tigerpaw took another step, the rabbit looked up, Tigerpaw froze. The rabbit turned to run, he had seen Tigerpaw, Tigerpaw growled un-happily and charged after the rabbit. . .but it was to late. "darn it!" Tigerpaw growled. She then turned to see if she could find anything else to catch, she was doing terrible so far.  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games