Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:42 am
Indya was silently cursing at herself. She should of killed him when he had the chance , so why had she been crying ? Just becaues of the sappy thing he had said? She knew it didn't matter now, with the dead weight of the now offline tick they 'd never make it to the caterpillar in time anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:10 pm
The Court Jester continued to lead them, silently moving, not even a jingle of her bells. She was now in a depressed mood.  

Musicalchick

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:40 pm
((AHHHH! >o< TICK-TOCK!!!! NO!!!))

The Hatter's smirk disappeared and the color drained from his face. He stared in horror as Tick-Tock collapsed to the ground, and then he let out an anguished scream that rang through the trees and sent the animals scurrying away. He fell to his knees before her and cradled her head in his hands, crying over her like nobody had ever cried before. He stayed there for a long time, shoulders shaking, cursing himself and Mimicry and the world. "I should have killed him when I had the chance," he berated himself. "His heart was there beneath my sword and I did nothing!" He held his broken love to him and let out a second scream, but this one was of pure rage, and he roared to the sky, "MIMICRY, YOU ARE MINE! HEAR ME NOW, AND REMEMBER MY VOICE, FOR IT WILL BE THE LAST THING YOU WILL EVER HEAR! YOUR SOUL IS MINE FOR TICK-TOCK!"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:28 pm
Indya stared at the ground. The pain from the injury on her face has lessened enough that she didn't worry about it anymore . She was more concerned now with what the queen would say to her failure. She hated that she had failed her first mission, and hoped her head would still be attached to her body after this  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:43 pm
Nana stared in disbelief and sorrow at the tormented Hatter and his destroyed Tick-Tock, unable to find words. 'I can't heal her,' she thought. 'Even if I tried, I couldn't heal someone who wasn't alive to begin with... oh, Hatter, I'm sorry....' She couldn't make the words come out of her mouth, so she shared his tears instead.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:10 pm
Cheshire stood up wobbly and looked down at Nana. "Dry your tears and look for something that can carry Tick-Tock's parts. A barrel if you could." He walked over to The Hatter and placed a hand on his chest. "If we can find The Caterpillar, he can save her. Believe me. Save your tears, my friend."  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:16 pm
She stood firm as they reached the throne room, and reaching out Indya pushed open the doors. She walked showing confidence as she bowed to Rosealie "Your majesty"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:17 pm
Myria_Angelus
Indya stared at the ground. The pain from the injury on her face has lessened enough that she didn't worry about it anymore . She was more concerned now with what the queen would say to her failure. She hated that she had failed her first mission, and hoped her head would still be attached to her body after this

Mimicry took Indya's hand and dug her nails along his chest until there were deep gashes for claw marks. Entering the throne room, he approached Rosalie and bowed. "My queen...our job is accomplished. Twasn't easy, but we've annihilated Cheshire. Unfortunately, his comrades have escaped."

Rosalie narrowed her eyes at Mimicry and Indya scrutinizingly. "Good. One less Cheshire to get in my way. As for you Indya, you have prooved your loyalty to me and I accept you as one of my own personal assassins."
'Stupid.' Mimicry thought. 'If she were a bright queen, she'd ask for the Cheshire's head. All the better for me."  

ChocolateDippedinMello

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:23 pm
The Hatter looked up at Cheshire and managed a little smile at the hope of saving Tick-Tock. "I've spent all my tears already, friend. I have none left to save."
Nana did as she was told and went back toward the Hatter's house, hoping she would find something there, and she did-- out in the back, at the edge of the forest, she found a wheelbarrow, and she grabbed it quickly and pushed it back to Cheshire and the Hatter.
"Here," she said. "It's not the most dignified method of transportation, but it's the best I found."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:31 pm
Indya winced from her newest injury, but she didn't want to show a weakness like that in front of the queen . Looking up for a moment she quickly put her head back down as she bowed "Thank you your majesty, it is an honor"  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:40 pm
The Night Faery
The Hatter looked up at Cheshire and managed a little smile at the hope of saving Tick-Tock. "I've spent all my tears already, friend. I have none left to save."
Nana did as she was told and went back toward the Hatter's house, hoping she would find something there, and she did-- out in the back, at the edge of the forest, she found a wheelbarrow, and she grabbed it quickly and pushed it back to Cheshire and the Hatter.
"Here," she said. "It's not the most dignified method of transportation, but it's the best I found."

Cheshire nodded approvingly at the wheelbarrol and began to lift pieces of Tick-Tock into the barrol. "You don't have to do this part Hatter, we'll take care of...getting her together."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:42 pm
"What do you require of me now your Majesty" She stayed in the same position, eyes gleaming as she waited for an order . She wondered if she should mention the demise of tick-tock and the fact that she knew where the group of rebels were headed.  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:50 pm
The Hatter nodded and turned away, allowing Cheshire and Nana to pick up Tick-Tock's scattered pieces and put them in the wheelbarrow. He played with one of his rings, biting his lip, his heart tearing inside.

((g2g eat now!))

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:55 pm
Rosalie smiled. "Now this is how a Cheshire should behave. If only your brother could have learned that. I have no order for now, you're excused."
((Hurry back! heart )) Cheshire looked over at the Hatter sadly and continued putting the rest of Tick-Tock, including the broken gear into the barrol. "Here Hatter, take her top hat. Now that we have all of dear Tick-Tock, we must hurry to the Caterpillar. Anyone know a fast way? I suppose I could poof us there, but I've nevered tried that before. Also, I don't know how long Nana's healing will last before the poison starts to kick in again."  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:59 pm
She bowed again "Thank you your majesty" Then turning she excused herself from the room. Now that she was free she headed out to the tree in the courtyard. It was hard to believe this tree was the spot where the adventure had begun, it was most likely anchient. jumping up in the tree she leaned back and stared up at the clouds  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games