Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
UNIVERSAL VIDEO GAME THREAD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamerChik240

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:59 am
okay.. I've decided to share with you all one of my greatest discoveries on the net... for a while I thought it didn't exist but I was wrong

http://www.vgreleases.com/ReleaseDates/Upcoming.aspx

no longer to I have to bug the people over the counter about release dates! Freedom my children! freedom to boast and brag instead of inquiring. making me sing free at least, free at last, oh lord we are free at last!

ninja
I Have a Dreamcast!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:42 am
another company of heroes game? There goes my source of gifts and money again.. crying  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500

Mat

Dangerous Soldier

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:54 am
Lady Blodwynn
Care to share the images? surprised

Ill work on it. Just got it really going today gonna modify a few things  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:20 am
I noticed something about the Call of Duty games: they all have at least one map where you attack from the sea or a body of water.

CoD 1 - crossing the Volga
CoD 2 - Point du Hoc
CoD 3 - D-Day
CoD 4 - the American invasion
CoD 5 - assaulting Wake island  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:47 am
Kaori Kapoigne
another company of heroes game? There goes my source of gifts and money again.. crying
There there, I've checked it out and the game will not have a British campaign, just two for the Germans and one for the Americans.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:17 am
Lady Blodwynn
I noticed something about the Call of Duty games: they all have at least one map where you attack from the sea or a body of water.

CoD 1 - crossing the Volga
CoD 2 - Point du Hoc
CoD 3 - D-Day
CoD 4 - the American invasion
CoD 5 - assaulting Wake island

you know im pretty much a fan of any map where you have to start by taking a beachhead. The whole you might not even make it to the fight feel is deep  

Mat

Dangerous Soldier

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

GamerChik240

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:49 pm
OH.....MY......GOD

Eat lead came out and it's really good. anytime I can play a surly egotisical man weilding a super soaker against an arnold Swchenagger ((sp?)) my day is complete.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:59 pm
GamerChik240
OH.....MY......GOD

Eat lead came out and it's really good. anytime I can play a surly egotisical man weilding a super soaker against an arnold Swchenagger ((sp?)) my day is complete.

The RPG battle looks to be absolutely ******** hilarious. Just the amount of self-spoofing going on in that game should be epic.

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

GamerChik240

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:32 pm
it's nonstop spoofing. even in the middle of battle depending on who he kills (( nazis, supersoakers, cops etc etc)) he says something witty I havn't be able to put it down.. they even make fun of God of war ((the hydra level... and the trophys... 1 for starting the game, 1 for pausing the game.... hell I already got the 20,50, 100 headshots trophies within the first level. the robo babes are a b***h thou.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:21 am
p.s. sorry for spoilers?

by the way anyone platy REsident evil 5? I just got back from a 6 hour jam session with him on vetren intense! I love this game.  

GamerChik240

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:46 am
Modern Warfare 2 has officially been announced. It looks like they dropped the Call of Duty tag. I liked the first game for its intense story and from the look of it this one will be just as intense. Maybe we'll get to ride on the side of those Little Birds just like in Black Hawk Down. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:02 pm
I've got great news: Spongebob Squarepants is coming to Rock Band with three tracks! heart heart heart  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:38 pm
Kaori Kapoigne
I've got great news: Spongebob Squarepants is coming to Rock Band with three tracks! heart heart heart

My life is complete.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:44 am
Caleidah
Kaori Kapoigne

My life is complete.
You and me both, now I've finally got a reason to rock out with my Spongebob PJ's on! blaugh  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:53 pm
Kaori Kapoigne
Caleidah
Kaori Kapoigne

My life is complete.
You and me both, now I've finally got a reason to rock out with my Spongebob PJ's on! blaugh

I have a Spongebob t-shirt that I got as a joke gift at Christmas. Thing is a size and a half too small, but it's undeniably comfy for some reason.  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games