Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The East Data Ocean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:24 pm

(Enter Leto and Chaos)

Leto was laying back, on top of SkullGreymon. "You seemed to have stopped talking as much when you turned into a SkullGreymon." He commented as he patted the bone that he was resting on. Chaos just grunted as he stopped near the ocean. Leto climbed down SkullGreymon to the beach. "Here we are!" He looked up at his digimon. Chaos just grunted.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:02 pm

In the skies Erza gathers energy inside her Aegis shield, facing her opponent Cherubimon Aku. "Final Elysium!!"

The attack has the same effect as last time on the black angel, any wounds plastered on him regenerated within seconds. "Dammit. This is crazy...where is his weakness?"

"Heh. This is where you'll end! Lightning Blast!!" A blast of lightning strikes Erza, who's shield was too weak at that moment from having used such an attack. She falls down onto the sandy plains of the beach, her body sizzling from the lightning bolt. "You may have had a small glimmering chance if you had teamed up with WarGreymon but now it's too late!!"

As he prepares his special attack, his forehead begins to glow. "Lightning Spear!!" A lightning bolt summons from the skies, fitting neatly in his hands. As Erza watches him summon it, she too notices his shining forehead. "My god! That's it!!"

Kenshin Yuki

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:47 pm

Leto looked up. The sounds of battle filling his ears. He cursed the fact he was a deep sleeper. He just noticed a large black digimon, and was looked like a smaller white and red one. He clicked his tongue, wishing he could see the two digimon. "Chaos look up there." Chaos looked up. "Yes.. I saw that battle for a while now. They seem to be fine..."He said. Leto rolled him eyes. "You couldn't wake me up..." He turned back to look into the sky. "...No."
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:03 pm

With all her speed Erza flies up towards Cherubimon, her Gram Lance blazing with light. She comes up before him with her weapon charged, dodging the spear of lightning. She then shoves her Gram into Cherubimon's skull, shouting, "Royal Saber!!"

Striking his weak point, and releasing a blast of energy from her Gram, seems to have done the trick since Cherubimon crashes down to the earth. His body disintigrates into dark matter and blows off into the wind. Erza breaths a depressing sigh of relief, before landing on the ground. "Not bad for my first fight as an Ultimate. I'll probably regress back soon..."

Kenshin Yuki

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:14 pm

Leto grinned as he watched the battle. It rare to watch to powerful digimon like these go at each other. He couldn't wait for Chaos to become a mega, and with the way things were going it wouldn't be long. He even cheered a little as the red digimon beat the black one. He looked up at Chaos. "Want to meet the winner?" Chaos gave him a lifeless stare. "I knew you would." They started to run towards the red digimon.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:39 pm

Erza collapses onto the sand backwards, her chest beating up and down from the constant barrage of lightning attacks to her. Being 99.5 percent covered in metal there's no way she wouldn't feel extreme pain. She just wanted to close her eyes and rest, then rejoin her new tamer in the Great Canyons.

Just then she hears footsteps nearby, and quickly gets herself ready. Grasping her Gram she points it in the direction of whoever came for her, and tenses up incredibly at the sight of SkullGreymon. "An Undead Virus Digimon, the malfunctioned evolution of Greymon..."

Kenshin Yuki

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:44 pm

Leto in the end had to grab onto Chaos' leg. He smiled as he saw the red digimon... correction the Gallantmon. He smiled as he and Chaos drew close to it. Leto jumped off of his digimon's leg. "Hi! That was an amazing fight!" He grinned at the digimon. "I am just sorry I only saw the ending."

Chaos looked down at the relatively small digimon. He would have smiled, but it ended up looking like he was about to eat them. So he just stood there.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:54 pm

Erza looks at Leto after checking out Chaos, looking at his person to make sure he isn't working for an evil empire. "Hello. You saw all that didn't you? So what do you desire from me, an autograph? Well not no. I have to recharge my Digisoul to go after Kenshin."

Kenshin Yuki

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:05 pm

"Well... my digimon behind wants to become stronger. So we thought to look at the competition." Leto smiled calmly, a tiny bit annoyed at this arrogant digimon. "I don't need an autograph, because one day you will be asking me for an autograph." Leto looked up at his digimon. A complete sentence... why doesn't he use them with me anymore?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:14 pm

Exit Demidevimon and Patamon with Kenshin and Natsu.)

cdcash912

Kenshin Yuki

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:08 pm

Erza snickers at Chaos' words. It seems obvious she didn't take his words seriously. Sarcastically she says, "Sure. I would love to have an autograph of a skeleton...of course without opposable thumbs there would be no way you could write one."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:12 pm

Chaos continued to show a lack of emotion, it was hard as a skeleton with out a face. "I will be a BlackWarGreymon and then we will see who is better." Leto sighed. "Ok Chaos calm down. It isn't like she is a problem as of right now."

(Exit Leto)

Draco_Lord

Kenshin Yuki

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:18 pm

"Sure. When that happens go find Kenshin. He'll be my tamer..." As she says this, her right hand begins to resonate with energy. "Good."

Dukemon rises up to her feet, uses her Gram as a balance. The Royal Knight flies up into the air, realizing her energy has come back. "Good. I'll be looking forward to our match, Bones. Goodbye for now."

And so Erza flies off, heading for the Great Canyons.

(Exit Erza to Great Canyons.)
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 3:46 pm

-Enter Sen and Angewomon from The Dark Ocean-
Sen few into the area in Angewomon's Arms Sen spots where she wanted to be, the shore line. Cally, the Angewomon took her doen to the waters Edge, and De-digivolved to Salamon. Sen sat down, and took her converse off, setting her bare feet on the sand, just about three inches from the water. Cally crawled up on her tamers lap, to take a nap.

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,940 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Downlow Otaku

Distinct Winner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:10 pm

User Image
"When all hope is lost. Just smile."

The day was like any other day in the Digital world. Especially at the East Data Ocean. Many Digimon were hanging around, as it appeared non of them were hostile. The digital breeze blew in from the Ocean. As the Data sun shone upon the ocean giving it a slight techno-digital beauty to it.

Then roughly ten feet above the sand of the beach, a dark disruption in the mainstream particles of the digital server, appeared in the form of a whole. It was as if the the data of this area was corrupt.

Many of the once peaceful Digimon now began to scatter. For the fear of corruption was great.

Then a Young teen of about 16 fell through it. As he did a slight scream, well not scream more of a shout really, could be heard following him.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Before he finally hit the soft white sand of the beach. Though he landed head first and so the last part of his shout was muffled by the sand.

He pulled his head out from under the sand, and shuck it, he then spat out the sand within his mouth.

His eyes widened as he saw where he was.

A few moments ago he had been sat in the Computer Lab at school, and now he sat on his knees on a beautiful beach. Was he dreaming?
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games