Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cdcash912

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:24 am

"well i guess we should catch up with them"
yeah were supposed to be the best team ever!
"no were not, you haven't even digivolved yet."
be quite and hurry up
"fine."
soma pushs some buttons on the digivice
"all right here we go!"
(leaves for the digi-battlefield)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:44 pm

[enter Obito and Agumon from the spiral tower thingy]
"Whoa this city is huge" Obito exclaimed
"It sure is aint it!" Agumon replied
"hay Agumon are there any i dont know like clubs or something here for tamers"
"Well . . . . i dont really know?"
"you really are clueless . . . arnt you"
"Eh heh heh heh ^^;;"

Zero Cousland

Zero Cousland

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:10 pm

"hay i have an idea lets go check out toy and tama town"
"uh ok lead the way"
[exit Agumon and Obito to toy and tama town]
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:23 pm

[[Enter - Baniaz, Patamon - ???]] (First post)

Baniaz walked through the streets of the metropolis city, Patamon flapping along behind him.
"This is boring!"the winged digimon exclaimed. "Lets go explore somewhere!"
Baniaz nodded absently, busily going through his Digivice watch, figuring out all the applications and abilities it had. Though Baniaz and Patamon had only been together a short time, they were already quite close. "Okay Patamon, where would you like to go? I could explore this city for days, but I'm down for going elsewhere."
"Oooh, lets go to the jungle! I heard its dangerous. That would be lots of fun."
Baniaz had discovered that Patamon had an affinity for danger, and always wanted to go wherever danger lurked, regardless of his small size. "I suppose we could, but lets think for a minute. You are, after all, a rookie digimon. What if we ran into some of these supposed dangers? What would you do if we were attacked?"
"Why, I'd digivolve of course!" Patamon said. The digimon seemed to not care that he had yet to do so and showed no signs of doing so in the near future.
"Oh? Well, regardless, lets give it some time. I don't even know where we are now, for that matter," Baniaz said, pulling up a map on his digivice. "Tell you what: If we ever find out where we are, we can go explore somewhere else, okay?"
"Okay!" Patamon said, flapping ahead excitedly.

Esper the Epic

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:56 pm

Hurricane walks outta the tamer room with Gigimon on his head.He looks up to his head even thouh he can't see it entirely and stares at Gigimon a red little digimon, and says"Hey Gigimon....Where shall we go today? Wana go check out some orginazations?""Sure!!After that the red little digimon smiled and wagged his tail. They soon began to explore the city.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:33 pm

Baniaz plodded along quietly, Patamon flying around, curiosity drawing the flying digimon to all sorts of different things. "Ban, when are we going to leave the city? All this flying around is tiring me out."
"According to my map here...we are nearly to the Digi-Market, so soon Patamon, soon."
The pair continued along, winding around blocks until they reached their destination.
"Okay! Digi-Market! Now that we have a landmark, we can go where ever. You said you wanted to explore the jungle?"
"Yeah! Doesn't it sound fun? Think of all the digimon we could meet!"
Baniaz just shook his head and laughed, turning in the direction of Gear Savanna, and then from there to the Tropical Jungle.

[[Exit - Baniaz, Patamon - To Tropical Jungle]]

Esper the Epic

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:07 pm

Hurricane and Gigimon had finished looking around the city and pondered for a couple second's, suddenly Hurricane rembers he had a map, he took it out and began to stare at it very blankyUh....Oh....We're lost ._. Gigimon begans to urge me to the left and points out that we're right by the tamer room againOh Well sweatdrop Well let's go to Drive City I think they got some good orginazations there sweatdrop

Hurricane and Gigimon leave for Drive City
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:45 pm

((enter Matt and Puroromon from Vermont))

Crash! Matt fell from the sky and landed in on his face onto the hard, smooth ground. Puroromon flew after him, due to the fact, he had wings. Matt rubbed his head as he picked himself up and looked at his digimon partner. "You could've worn me about the fall..."
"I'm sorry, I didn't think it would be that far..." Puroromon said in a sad voice full of sorrow. He looked down at the ground.
"That's okay." Matt smiled a bit, trying to cheer Puroromon up. "Well anyway, where are we?"
Puroromon looked up into the sky. "Judging from the scraps on the ground and the words on the wall, I say we are in Network City."
"Network City...Sounds interesting...Let's explore it for a while, maybe we'll see someone else."
"Sure!" Puroromon flew up into the air and dashed away.
"Hey! Wait for me!" Matt shouted as he ran after Puroromon.

((Note: My brother did this post to start me off so yeah...))

alchemistraider2

alchemistraider2

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:23 pm

"Look like nobody is here," said Puroromon, "Should we go somewhere else?"
Matt look around and saw nobody. "Maybe we should go some where else. What place do think has lots of people?" ask Matt. Puroromon thought for a while and finally said, "How about Topical Jungle?"
"Ok lets go to Topical Jungle!"

((Matt and Puroromon leaves to Tropical Jungle))
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:48 am

"well we're finally here, so where to tyler?"

cdcash912

atomic_twilight

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:55 am

tyler"exuse us, pardon us, man it choore is crowded"
allomon" you said it, hey samo and patamon"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:59 am

"so where are we gonna go?"

cdcash912

atomic_twilight

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:05 am

tyler"lets go get something to eat"
allomon ya i'm hungry"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:06 am

"all right you leed the way."

cdcash912

atomic_twilight

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:09 am

tyler"what is the good place to eat"
allomon"that seves good food"
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games