Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mobster Goose

Invisible Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:23 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Mobster Goose
Participating Soquili: Klei
Link to Teepee: clicku

Is couragee the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?:
"I still have the same views of courage as I did a year ago. It's not the most useful but it can be one of the more helpful stats to excel in. You need courage to take each step forward. Without it you'll be stuck in the past."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Courage?:
"I've learned that you should combine all of them together to get a perfect blend but if I had to single one out it'd be strength again, for the same reasons as last time."

As spring shifts into summer, how will you be using courage?:
"I will be using courage to not get myself killed, haha. With the heat comes very.. cranky soquili individuals that you can't just pass by with a terrified attitude. They will take advantage of that."
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 11:27 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Dragain
Participating Soquili: Fleurite
Link to Teepee: Here!

Is courage the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?:
"C-Courage..." The mare blushed, her voice soft as she shifted her hoofs nervously, "Um... I-Its s-something I guess I don't have that much of... But yes, it is useful. I think foals in particular should be courageous enough to explore the world they live in, but they must also know their limits..." She paused before shaking her head, her blush deepening as she smiled, "Its not the most useful though... I don't think there is a most useful stat."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Courage?:
"Oh! I-Intelligence," She replied quickly despite the stutter, sure of her answer, "To have courage without brains will probably land you in a lot of trouble! You need both to be able to enjoy your life properly, I think. Thankfully, I think most have both!"

Fleurite blinked at the question, not quite sure how to answer - she had never experienced summer, after all. However, after a minute's silence, she finally spoke, a little hesitantly, "Well... Um, its a new thing to me, so I'll need the courage to explore what summer has in store for me? I guess I have to learn to adapt to the changing seasons..."

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:32 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Jynk
Participating Soquili: Illidan
Link to Teepee: My Teepee

Is couragee the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: It can be quite useful for someone like me. Courage to move forward, courage to overcome the betrayals of the past. Courage can make one brave in the face of adversity, make one forget fear to win a fight.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Courage?: Strength, Stamina, and Speed are all needed when fighting and Courage plays into that, but for facing one's fears, Courage is better coupled with Intelligence. Sometimes Courage can get a little boost of help from Luck, too.

As spring shifts into summer, how will you be using courage?: It only makes sense to use it to guard my territory from encroaching skinwalkers and other kalona as well as those soquili that might wish me harm. On a more personal level, it might be handy when finally acknowledging that some of my fate was my own doing and coming to terms with my past.
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:29 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Beejoux
Participating Soquili: Dmitrria
Link to Teepee: Bam

Is courage the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: Not really. sure courage can dictate whether or not we're willing to do things that seem risky in some way, but if you're not smart enough that what you're about to do requires courage, then you're just an accident waiting to happen.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Courage?: It's really a toss up between Intelligence, strength, and luck. I would either want to be smart enough to be able to think my way out of a situation, strong enough to force my way out, or just lucky enough to get through it.

As spring shifts into summer, how will you be using courage?: I.. don't know. Maybe for once I won't run away from a stallion I actually like. Not that there's been many..

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:45 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Lady Aria Starstone
Participating Soquili: Cloud Dance
Link to Teepee: [X]

Is courage the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: "Mmmm... No. Not really. It helps and all, but courage... Unregulated, it can lead to stupid behavior... So no... Definitely not."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Courage?: "Intelligence... So I know when to use courage... And when being 'courageous' will just cause more problems."

As spring shifts into summer, how will you be using courage?: "I don't know! It all depends on what happens. I mean, I have no plans to do anything silly or dangerous!"
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:48 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: JadedTiger22
Participating Soquili: Aquilo
Link to Teepee:xXx

Is couragee the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: Afraid not, "Those who run away live to fight another day." Let's face it, I'm small, and no one really likes picking on the little guy. I've never had to use my courage in physically aggressive way, but it did take a bit to ask Cleo to be my mare.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Courage?: Intelligence, because you have to know when to fight and when to walk away. Timing is crucial and you can always talk through things.

As spring shifts into summer, how will you be using courage?: I'm a father now and my boy is quickly growing into a larger Usdia than myself. I'm gonna have to put on a front so everyone knows I'm still the "man of the house", well, when Carthage isn't around.

JadedTiger22

Barton Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Medalist 100

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:42 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Huni Pi
Participating Soquili: Hal Y Maw
Link to Teepee: here

Is courage the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: "It ain't," Hal sneers, "It makes you think you can do things you can't. But it makes playing with things more interesting at least."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Courage?: "Strength," Hal answers immediately. "Then intelligence. But I usually find that enough strength can scare most away."

As spring shifts into summer, how will you be using courage?: Hal quirks a brow at this question. "What the hell does the changing season have anything to do with courage? Ain't like it can do anything."
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:20 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: lysia_nyteblade
Participating Soquili: Shoshana
Link to Teepee:Here

Is couragee the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: "Courage is rather useful indeed.. Without courage we'd never have the back bone to try anything new. We'd be more like the small field mouse who lives his live in fear."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Courage?: "Strength, maybe? I'm not really sure. I guess they all work in harmony really."

As spring shifts into summer, how will you be using courage?: "I'll be using my courage to try new things, meet new people and face new fears.. that is if i really had any fears >.> Haven't really found anything I'm afraid of yet."

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:33 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Mindsend
Participating Soquili: Cuauhcoatl
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15175157

Cuauhcoatl laughs, "I s-suppose it would help, but it's not the most important. I still say intelligence is supreme."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Courage?: "N-not even a challenge." the stallion chuckled a little longer, "M-m-m-my answer is the same with n-n-n-n-nearly ever. Ah.. Every statistic, and my earlier answer.. Intelligence."

As spring shifts into summer, how will you be using courage?: "..." he blinked, shifting his feet, "I.. I suppose to keep my fami. Famil.. Family safe... Perhaps its more.. More important then I realized.."
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:59 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:Favulous
Participating Soquili:Xanthus
Link to Teepee:link

Is couragee the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?:Of course courage is the most important. I need courage to survive. In any confrontation, I must be brave so that I win. And courage allows me to approach the ladies as well. *eyebrow wag*

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Courage?:Hmmm... that would probably be intelligence. I have to know when to be brave, and when to be smart. Bravery can only get me so far. If I'm not smart enough to know when to back down, then courage can get me into really bad situations.

As spring shifts into summer, how will you be using courage?: From fights, to exploring new areas. I need to be brave during both. As well as finding that special lady I spoke of earlier. *winks*

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

Kaju_Inu

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:20 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kaju_Inu
Participating Soquili: Price
Link to Teepee: [x]

Is courage the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: The stallion grinned brightly at the question. "Yes! Of course it is! Courage is what pulls you through to the end of each challenge. It's what lets you stand up to the problems in life and prove yourself worthy. It also let's you talk to pretty mares."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Courage?: "Hmm..." Price paused to think, his head snapping up when he got the answer to come to him. "Intelligence. Courage is fine on it's own but if you aren't intelligent about it then you can lead yourself into many problems."

Price shook his head and laughed. His crown slightly shifting to the side. "To pick up ladies of course! And to see what misadventures I can get into. It's all in good fun."
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:32 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Andranis
Participating Soquili: Ishara
Link to Teepee: Teepee!

Is couragee the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: I'd say that, yes, courage is pretty important and useful, and probably, yes, the most useful of all stats. After all, what use is strength, speed, or intelligence without the courage to use them? Without the courage to use the others, what use are they to a horse?

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Courage?: Courage would most often be combined with intelligence and strength.

As spring shifts into summer, how will you be using courage?: Well, I need courage to find those really good pastures and plants to nibble on... And the blackberry bushes are full of thorns, so I'll need even a little courage to get those berries!

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Huroggmeten

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:20 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Huroggmeten
Participating Soquili: Tuari Tse
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=8654653

Is couragee the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?:
He yawns visibly, stretching his still-stiff muscles as he pondered his response.
"Eh... I s-s-sAHHHHhmmmm-mm-suppose." His nose crinkles, rather like a child. "... not. Courage can get you killed, so it is rather important, but it's not the most important to have."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Courage?: "Intelligence is the most important of all, so you can wisely use all your other attributes... including courage. However, I suppose I use luck the most with courage, 'cause since too much courage or courage in the wrong situation can get you killed... it depends on luck whether or not you will be? Er... yeah."

As spring shifts into summer, how will you be using courage?: "To avoid the lusty evil breeds, and attempt to woo my Lady (well, not mine, she is her own creature, but... it sounds cool if I say 'my lady') in the charming Springtime air..."
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:53 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: ladyfirefox89
Participating Soquili: Omicron Persei
Link to Teepee: Here<3

Is couragee the most useful of all stats? Why or why not?: Omi thought for a moment "Hmmm, I don't think so... To be a world leader, you have to be strong. Which I AM!! HAHAHAHA." He grinned widely. "You need courage to be strong. And to be a ruler. But if you aren't strong, then you cant really do anything with your courage. And if you are strong, you don't need courage cause no ones gunna mess with ya!"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you combine most often with Courage?: "Weren't you listening earlier? I said strength!" He pouted a little that no one was listening. "I will DESTROY you!!!"

As spring shifts into summer, how will you be using courage?: His smile returned "By learning how to be a better leader. And then I will finally rule over something! Oh yes." Mumbling as he walks away, saying something about finishing a fort and getting underlings.

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

ShirouEn

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 3:53 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: ShirouEn
Participating Soquili: Zyanya
Link to Teepee: [X]

I have always been taught so.. Courage is an essential skill in survival and living. I, personally, would say it is a valuable stat, most probably the most important, right next to intelligence. To have courage promotes growth and strength. Without courage, where would the great leaders be? Those who cannot face danger with a steady eye must be protected. Those who can, are the ones protecting. I strive to protect.

For me.. courage combines with strength in the most. One cannot be strong in all ways if they have no bravery. It is useless to have physical strength, but be unable to employ it because of cowardice. To have courage is to already build strength of mind and emotion.

For me, courage is used everyday, no matter the seasons. I will do my best to protect others, those who cannot protect themselves. I will explore these new lands, and find my place here. This is the use of my courage. I hope to not have to use it to face danger, but I shall, if I must. Danger is always evident, and with that, I will face it with my courage.
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games