Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

MikeDrawl

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:00 am

Fearless flushed in surprise and pleasure. She hadn't expected Zack to kiss her. Both of them entered the crowded and noisy compartment. "Hi, everyone! I bought some goodies!" She passed her chocolate frogs to her friends in the compartment after taking several for herself. She offered one to Zack. "You want one?"
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:46 am

Ann was still bouncing from compartment to compartment. Any person could tell it was her with all the shrieking and bouncing movement on the train, "WAAAAAAAA HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Miss Love Tantei

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:17 am

"Thanks, Lyra," said Kitty as she took a lemon drop. "My summer wasn't particularly eventful, but it was relaxing." biggrin Kitty drank some of her pumkin juice, "Who thinks Ann's finally cracked?" xp
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:42 am

Abbey, who had been listening to the conversation as she purchased some treats from the lunch trolley simply snorted. "Probably ages ago." She muttered loud enough for Kitty to hear as she sipped some of her juice. "Hm....This stuff's good!"

Kasumi_Uzumaki_Chan

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:47 pm

"You're welcome Kitty. Ann's definitely cracked, but did she just crack or did she crack a while ago? xd You probably know better than I do because you're in the same house."
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:30 pm

"Hi, Abbey! Yeah, but sometimes she becomes sane again for a while, maybe even insanity can get boring after a while?" xp

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

SarahSilverby

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:07 pm

Sarah laughed. "I think she's just hoping she'll find more first years to scare. So until then, she'll just cause a ruckus." She leaned back and relaxed. "I wish we'd get there already. I'm excited to start this term."
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:18 pm

"I'm excited, too. I'm also kind of glad it's taking a while though, because it gives everyone more time to meet new people, make new friends, and catch up with old friends, in other houses. And I got to meet Link." biggrin Lyra finds the cat toy and starts playing with Link again.

Lyra Elizabeth

bluerain202

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:26 pm

Not everyone has to be perfectly sane.Insanity makes you more interesting... even I'm alittle loony! Well, I'm not sure if going into trance-like states every so often counts." Kala bites her fingernail in thought and looks out of the window. The train is passing a gigantic lake. For a moment Kala thinks she sees a huge creature leap out of the water "Woah did you guys see that?It must be Nessie!"
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:32 pm

"Hi Fearless."Lucy said as she took a Chocolate Frog. "I can't wait for the start of term, I really am excited for my first year at Hogwarts." She said rather excitedly. "Hey has anyone seen Sir Duckie he disappeared?" Lucy said as she noticed her cat was missing from the crowded compartment.

XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:32 pm

"I don't think anyone is completely sane. Everyone's got at least a little bit of craziness/insanity in them." Lyra turned to Lucy. "Oh no. I haven't seen him, sorry. Would you like some help looking for him? He has to be on the train somewhere."
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:12 pm

bye hagrid see you at the school and thank you.Anithsea goes to an empty bench as everyone walks by and she trys to sleep for a wile.

(to find out about the hagrid thing look in hufflepuff common room im not finished with the other thing though)

Little_Missy_Cowgirl

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

bluerain202

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:39 pm

"Hum... I suppose not all giants are heathens." >.>
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:50 pm

((Um PS's I like your fighting harpies sig bluerain))
Antoinillia rubs the heels of her hands into her lids and mumbles under her breath. The summer had been dull and uneventful, she had been reading the WHOLE time and it felt like her eyes were going to fall out of their sockets. She pushes on her eyeballs imagining that she is putting them back in. Her first term at HG...her parents had both attended as had theirs and their parents too...she had heard so much about it she wasn't entirely nervous, but surely things were a little different by now.

ONLYTONI

Tabby507

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:11 pm

*tabby who had fallen asleep on Lucy's shoulder suddenly jearked in her sleep and started to scream!*
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games