Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
iE.F.E. Cafe! ((All are welcome! :D)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o_O
  ~,o
  ^,^
View Results

Sister Soulboom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:10 pm
Rapidly scooting away, the girl chose an ideal corner to huddle in. She began writing out on her sagging kite with a crayon in little, scrawly letters. It read: "that's neat is your water the pool? and the towel is a mystery. actually i just might need it for my mirror if it follows me i think it might and i want to keep it out of sight because i don't want it to make trouble. i'm sorry if that's what i'm doing." She folded up the paper and lightly slid it across the floor. Another note, this one for the woman who had been about to leave earlier, was written on a gum wrapper. It read: "i'm sorry if it's me or my mirror. and sorry this is on a wrapper it's all i have left. and i'm also sorry i'm interrupting you if want to ignore me it's okay i understand i'll even stay over here so it's easier to disbelieve in me." The part with staying over there was horrendously crunched together because of writing space issues. Hesitating rather meekly, she skimmed that note as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:12 pm
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Rayne Hawk
blueroseayumi143
Ayumi sat and watched the spectacle and she was amazed. She looked around for a while and then piped up. "Umm, I don't mean to interrupt but I think it's best I be leaving now." She knew she had no where to go but still she just felt slightly uncomfortable and Ronin never answered her about needing references for a job.

"Hey, wait! You said you needed a job?" Rayne asked. "You just asked the wrong person for a job... Ronin doesn't-- he can't employ you, but I can, if you need a job here." Rayne fidgeted, almost not able to contain her hyper mood. She cleared her throat and said quietly, "You don't have to leave.."

"Thank you." She sat back down and smiled warmly at Ronin. "It's no problem." She looked around again. "So what will I do?"
Ronin sat himself down on the chair and sighed in relief. "Thank goodness...I would never forgive myself if I was the reason that you left."

"Well.." said Rayne, "What did you want as a job here...?"
"Who me?" It just suddenly occured to him that even he never really had a job. He just hung around enjoying Rayne's hospitality. You know...maybe I do need a job. But...what can I do?  

HaJoeKen

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:24 pm
blueroseayumi143
Ronin Misaki
blueroseayumi143
Rayne Hawk
blueroseayumi143
Ayumi sat and watched the spectacle and she was amazed. She looked around for a while and then piped up. "Umm, I don't mean to interrupt but I think it's best I be leaving now." She knew she had no where to go but still she just felt slightly uncomfortable and Ronin never answered her about needing references for a job.

"Hey, wait! You said you needed a job?" Rayne asked. "You just asked the wrong person for a job... Ronin doesn't-- he can't employ you, but I can, if you need a job here." Rayne fidgeted, almost not able to contain her hyper mood. She cleared her throat and said quietly, "You don't have to leave.."

"Thank you." She sat back down and smiled warmly at Ronin. "It's no problem." She looked around again. "So what will I do?"
Ronin sat himself down on the chair and sighed in relief. "Thank goodness...I would never forgive myself if I was the reason that you left."

"No no you could never be....unless of course I fell in love with you and you broke my heart or tried to kill me or something." She realized what she had said and then she blushed. "Sorry, that must have sounded wrong!" She chuckled nervously. "Umm yeah so about the job..what would I be doing?" She hurried to change the subject.
"I have no idea. I'm not the person to ask" he nervously laughed. "Rayne-dono could help you with that though. Sorry I'm not much help. I really wish I could help but i dunno how exactly. He said to himself I wish I could help Rayne-dono more for taking me in her cafe....but I feel so....useless...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:27 pm
Sister Soulboom
Rapidly scooting away, the girl chose an ideal corner to huddle in. She began writing out on her sagging kite with a crayon in little, scrawly letters. It read: "that's neat is your water the pool? and the towel is a mystery. actually i just might need it for my mirror if it follows me i think it might and i want to keep it out of sight because i don't want it to make trouble. i'm sorry if that's what i'm doing." She folded up the paper and lightly slid it across the floor. Another note, this one for the woman who had been about to leave earlier, was written on a gum wrapper. It read: "i'm sorry if it's me or my mirror. and sorry this is on a wrapper it's all i have left. and i'm also sorry i'm interrupting you if want to ignore me it's okay i understand i'll even stay over here so it's easier to disbelieve in me." The part with staying over there was horrendously crunched together because of writing space issues. Hesitating rather meekly, she skimmed that note as well.
Ronin went over to the girl whom he gave a towel to, and he gave her a friendly smile. "Is there anything I can get you?" If anything, he only wanted to be helpful to these new guests. This would be, he thought, his own way to pay back Rayne-dono for taking him into this cafe.  

HaJoeKen

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:35 pm
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
((I HAVE MEH HOLIDAY LOOK!!!!
hehe. it's so holiday, but it's so ME!

oh, dammit. i waz gonna draw stuff pirate
Oh well. Just means I have to BRAINSTORM!!!
*grabs thinking cap*))

((?? Are you ea gonna reply to meh postie love?
Mine's suppost to be a chrismtas jester, hence the candy cane in stead of the pimp cane I was gonna buy. lol))

((I think i did... it's on page 40...
LOLz teh pimpith))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:53 pm
Sister Soulboom

Rayne took the note by surprise and looked up at the guest. "Um. Heheh.. You can interrupt me at anytime. I can multitask, if there's just two new guests.." Rayne felt rude for not including her in the conversation of having a job here, if she wanted one.  

Rayne Hawk

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:28 pm
jinxercat2006
Kat sighed and leaned her head back against the seat. She closed her eyes and sighed. She was exausted. It was like haveing a really bad hangover. She squeezed Glane's hand and looked at him.

"Thanks for everything." she said. "I'm glad you're here." Kat smiled. "I don't know what happened to me... but I know you'll be there to help me through it." she looked away from a moment. "Did you read my mind... when that thing happened?" she asked unsteadily.

((O___O Uh-oh, I think I missed it earlier, sorry!! sweatdrop ))
Glane smiled and kissed her cheek lightly. "Yeah, kinda, though I tried to stay out as much as possible, I'm taking a guess at lycanthropy with the thoughts I got". Glane was well versed in mythological monsters and life.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:07 pm
((it's ok, that happened to me earlier...
ooh, and what do you want for christmas?!?!?!?!))

Kat smiled. He always made her feel better. "Lycanthropy eh?" It made sense, but she had not been bt as far as she knew. She thought back to a book she had read a while ago. Lycanthropy could be passed down as well from previous family members that had been bitten. But still, she could remember anyone in her family as being a werewolf.  

jinxercat2006

blueroseayumi143

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:14 pm
Quote:
"I have no idea. I'm not the person to ask" he nervously laughed. "Rayne-dono could help you with that though. Sorry I'm not much help. I really wish I could help but i dunno how exactly. He said to himself I wish I could help Rayne-dono more for taking me in her cafe....but I feel so....useless...

"It really isn't a problem Ronin," she smiled encouragingly and then she turned to Rayne-dono. "So when do I start and what do I do?" She asked willingly.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:08 pm
blueroseayumi143
Quote:

"It really isn't a problem Ronin," she smiled encouragingly and then she turned to Rayne-dono. "So when do I start and what do I do?" She asked willingly.
"Well if you need my help by any chance, you can ask me. I know I don't really have a job here....but I'd love to to my best to help out here in this cafe" Ronin smiled positively. But more than anything, his heart was jumpnig with joy because of the new guests, or more like, to him, a part of the 'family'  

HaJoeKen

blueroseayumi143

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:03 pm
"Thank you very much, " she said to Ronin. She was happy to see that the cafe was picking up and that there were new visitors. She took a deep breath and remembered suddenly that she hadn't showered since the day before. "Is there any place I can take a bath?" She asked blushing.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:42 pm
blueroseayumi143
"Thank you very much, " she said to Ronin. She was happy to see that the cafe was picking up and that there were new visitors. She took a deep breath and remembered suddenly that she hadn't showered since the day before. "Is there any place I can take a bath?" She asked blushing.

"Yes," Rayne answered. "You'll need a key to your room... Here." She handed her the key to a room right next to Ronin's. "I hope you enjoy your spot. Any time you have a question, Ronin might be able to answer it. But if he can't, just ask me." A warm smile spread across her face.  

Rayne Hawk

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:36 pm
jinxercat2006
((it's ok, that happened to me earlier...
ooh, and what do you want for christmas?!?!?!?!))

Kat smiled. He always made her feel better. "Lycanthropy eh?" It made sense, but she had not been bt as far as she knew. She thought back to a book she had read a while ago. Lycanthropy could be passed down as well from previous family members that had been bitten. But still, she could remember anyone in her family as being a werewolf.

((Danke love, and I really don't know, Gaia-wise gaia cash is always a great gift. lol. idk, just something simple that would make my clown-style avatar complete? idk))
((O__o;; I just said idk like three times, wait four! lol))
Glane kissed her "Don't worry about it" he said calmly. He could tell that she was stressing the lycanthropy matter. His hand rested sofly on the back of her neck, and he could hear something behind them.

Mikey honked his horn "Speed it up retard!" he yelled at Glane jokingly, revving the engine at timed intervals.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:45 pm
Sister Soulboom
(hey where'd you go? i wanted to add you on my friendslist and be your friend crying )  

HaJoeKen

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:50 pm
Ronin smiled as he watched Rayne hire Ayumi and bringing her into this...'family'. "Hmm....makes me wonder.....where's Kat-chan and Glane-kun? After all, they've been away from the cafe for a while. What could they be doi-" he suddenly stopped as a loud growl emitted form his scrawny stomach. "Ohhh....I think I'm hungry..." he didn't really get to eat anything this morning since he was busy meeting Ayumi and the other girl and cooking for Ayumi.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games