Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4297 4298 4299 4300 4301 4302 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:49 pm

Haru- xD Sorry sorry!

Digi- xD I do love you! But where is the rule that says Kage's can't have the sexy shinobi that are smitten with them? Hm? ;3 Yokai is attracted to Mi but the fact that she's the Kage deters him from making the same moves he's making on Syura on her right now. If she gave him the ok...that would be a different story ;D

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:51 pm

Digi; Lol! Ah~ Shade XD and yeah > .< Thats what irks me. =/ I really want to have a guy character but Eclipse is a mom and I just plan out love Sukai XD She's my favorite character~!! Ummm, I don't know. I think Reiko killed Kiya's wolf though. An eye for an eye? Idk, I can think of something.

Haru; Well, I guess XD she has feather's in her hair. I actually have a new pic for her. here She's bisexual though so its all good~ I little flirting never hurt anyone.

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:54 pm

Says you Octo! I flirt and get slapped or chased away x3 [ it's always worth it though ]
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:55 pm

little mintchan
Says you Octo! I flirt and get slapped or chased away x3 [ it's always worth it though ]

That's cause you're a physical flirt! >>

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Lol Mint~ ;D lets just say I have a way with the laadddiesss~ -winks- xP brb guys my mom needs the computer. Don't miss me too much~! cat_wink
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Vixen: Bleh!

Night: Bah, like it matters. Dc is still so busy he only posts like once a day. He and Suzume haven't really spoken since the one year skip... neglect! crying

Haruhi000777

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:01 pm

_CioccolatoRaggaza_
little mintchan

That's cause you're a physical flirt! >>

Your the one who said "if he wants to know if I have a period or not, he should check!"

Key words: Check

Lol.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:03 pm

And he meant it! ;D I've made it my goal to steal Kyo from Sypher to Maemi! Or at least get a 'rise' out of Kyo xD

Later, Octo!

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:05 pm

[@ Hiichi]: Suzume is engaged huh?! And NO! I cant
help it. <<

[@ Hon]: Yeaaaaaaaaaahhh. XD Mi flirting. Only if she's
drunk. hahaha! Her personality is awkward.

[@ Octo]: Right? The first mom character and she gets killed.
Sadness. If she dies then Reiko would go nuts and what would
happen to the babies? :0

[@ Minty]: XD Physical? Really? Isn't that less flirtish and more
harassment?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:09 pm

Digi: Not engaged, me and Dc just set it up that Apollo and Suzume would be dating. It was nice at first but now he's only one once a day and everything...

SHALLOW!

Haruhi000777

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:15 pm

_CioccolatoRaggaza_
And he meant it! ;D I've made it my goal to steal Kyo from Sypher to Maemi! Or at least get a 'rise' out of Kyo xD

Later, Octo!

Lol! For now it seems like they hate eachother guts XD he will come up behind Maemi and pull his pants down then his boxers and be like O_O

Muffy- Lol, I swear it's on accident! [ pretends to not have had Kyo grope Dai, lick Sypher's abs and drool on him ]
emotion_kirakira I'm a angel!
Also, be lucky you haven't met Zain, he is a flirty boy but he is trying to get with Fuji xD
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:15 pm

(Mom decided to take it later)

Digi; Ummm XD Kyoya could be like her brother and take them? Truth is Fall and I have talked about it. If she dies then Reiko would go insane. Nah if anything Sukai would get them, their distant cousins but Eclipse made Sukai the god mother. They could play with Kein and Fuyu's little girl X3

Haru; Aww, Sukai won't neglect her Q Q and i'm fairly very active XD

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:16 pm

Digi- In that case... if Yokai were to initiate, would she be ok with a little cheek kiss?
?:3
xD
And has anyone noticed that Yokai is sparring with one of your genin? xD I'd have thought Mi would be all unhappy about that.

Haru- She's not shallow!...Yokai's just irresistible ;3
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:17 pm

little mintchan
_CioccolatoRaggaza_

Later, Octo!

Lol! For now it seems like they hate eachother guts XD he will come up behind Maemi and pull his pants down then his boxers and be like O_O

Muffy- Lol, I swear it's on accident! [ pretends to not have had Kyo grope Dai, lick Sypher's abs and drool on him ]
Also, be lucky you haven't met Zain, he is a flirty boy but he is trying to get with Fuji xD

And then Maemi will say 'If you wanted to get in me...all you had to do was ask, Kyo-senpai <3' Maemi is NO angel xD

-remembers the drooling and the licking- Ya know...doing that to Yokai would be a funny as hell way for him to remember Kyo xD

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:24 pm

_CioccolatoRaggaza_
little mintchan
_CioccolatoRaggaza_

Later, Octo!

And then Maemi will say 'If you wanted to get in me...all you had to do was ask, Kyo-senpai <3' Maemi is NO angel xD

-remembers the drooling and the licking- Ya know...doing that to Yokai would be a funny as hell way for him to remember Kyo xD

XDDDD I would be laughing too hard to post a response to that!

Kyo: O////O -innocence stolen-

Ya...I like how Sypher always(almost) jumped out of his skin XD made my day to read those xD you would probaly have a chance soon cause Doki and Kyo just beat the crap out of eachother x3
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4297 4298 4299 4300 4301 4302 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games