Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:34 pm
Kiaori Moon Warrior
Magnificent Moonbeam
Kiaori Moon Warrior
10 mill to go =_= eyes on the prize...
Hang in there, Kiaori.

I just really hope for an Ei, Rei, RIG item with some really good and cheap soft green eyes (not aqua DX) so I can drop this impossible quest @_@ But I guess that yours will be a lot more harder if you decide to quest the blue backwings.

why not request it?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:36 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Kiaori Moon Warrior
Magnificent Moonbeam
Kiaori Moon Warrior
Hang in there, Kiaori.

I just really hope for an Ei, Rei, RIG item with some really good and cheap soft green eyes (not aqua DX) so I can drop this impossible quest @_@ But I guess that yours will be a lot more harder if you decide to quest the blue backwings.
I'm a wait- and-see person and I want to see what would the celestial backwings become. I know it'll be one hell of a quest and a lot harder than the Pale Marionette quest. I hope for some good royal blue ones that are rather good in quality even RIG-quality eyes besides the Inquisitive eyes.

maybe the raphael stage of the light blue backwings is more appealing and cheaper ^^

don't you like the Majoko Mariko's eyes, or the shade of blue is different from the one you want?  

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:37 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Kiaori Moon Warrior
Magnificent Moonbeam
Kiaori Moon Warrior
Hang in there, Kiaori.

why not request it?

Like in SF?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:40 pm
Kiaori Moon Warrior
MrsrachaelSnape
Kiaori Moon Warrior
Magnificent Moonbeam
Kiaori Moon Warrior
Hang in there, Kiaori.

why not request it?

Like in SF?

yes 3nodding . To be honest unless you want it for the deer poses as well no item it worth 10m + for eyes.  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:43 pm
Kiaori Moon Warrior

maybe the raphael stage of the light blue backwings is more appealing and cheaper ^^

don't you like the Majoko Mariko's eyes, or the shade of blue is different from the one you want?
I doubt it so much, I mean I don't like wings that rise like the Raphael ones to be honest and I kinda like them when they were sort of down-ish. Regardless, all the quest backwings are gonna be so expensive, people would end up selling organs or even corpses for a lot of money. As for the Majoko Mariko eyes, they're way different than the eyes I would've liked, like the shade from the Fremere's guard's blue eyes. emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:46 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Kiaori Moon Warrior
MrsrachaelSnape
Kiaori Moon Warrior
Magnificent Moonbeam
Kiaori Moon Warrior
Hang in there, Kiaori.

why not request it?

Like in SF?

yes 3nodding . To be honest unless you want it for the deer poses as well no item it worth 10m + for eyes.

XD no, no golden butterfly worths 10 mill haha. I never paid attention to that forum really, and I've seen lots of requests there. does it really work? (excuse my skepticism)  

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:48 pm
Kiaori Moon Warrior
MrsrachaelSnape
Kiaori Moon Warrior
MrsrachaelSnape
Kiaori Moon Warrior

why not request it?

Like in SF?

XD no, no golden butterfly worths 10 mill haha. I never paid attention to that forum really, and I've seen lots of requests there. does it really work? (excuse my skepticism)

Sometimes it more if others want as well. Then you can link lanzer to your thread in ata.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:48 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Kiaori Moon Warrior

I doubt it so much, I mean I don't like wings that rise like the Raphael ones to be honest and I kinda like them when they were sort of down-ish. Regardless, all the quest backwings are gonna be so expensive, people would end up selling organs or even corpses for a lot of money. As for the Majoko Mariko eyes, they're way different than the eyes I would've liked, like the shade from the Fremere's guard's blue eyes. emotion_kirakira

Damn those backwings XD but they might lower the prices of the rest of the items...maybe...
ow, that shade! I was thinking in a darker blue XD yeah, that shiny blue with a better shape would make delicious eyes.  

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:50 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Kiaori Moon Warrior
MrsrachaelSnape
Kiaori Moon Warrior
MrsrachaelSnape
Kiaori Moon Warrior

why not request it?

Like in SF?

Sometimes it more if others want as well. Then you can link lanzer to your thread in ata.

I'll wait till next bunch-o-items wave. If nothing happens there, I'll consider a thread in the SF.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:52 pm
Kiaori Moon Warrior
MrsrachaelSnape
Kiaori Moon Warrior
MrsrachaelSnape
Kiaori Moon Warrior

Like in SF?

I'll wait till next bunch-o-items wave. If nothing happens there, I'll consider a thread in the SF.
Yeah maybe you'll be lucky.  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:53 pm
Kiaori Moon Warrior

Damn those backwings XD but they might lower the prices of the rest of the items...maybe...
ow, that shade! I was thinking in a darker blue XD yeah, that shiny blue with a better shape would make delicious eyes.
I'm picky on backwing poses. sweatdrop I meant kinda down like the angelbow's backmound or even how it was positioned in the sig art that was made by Tsukita-chan. I'd love backwings like that. I know it. I've loved the Fremere's blue eye color and hoped they'd use that shade in more various eyes, only not as expensive as the Fallen Star doll. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:01 pm
i applied to 10 more places today

/FLOPS THE ******** OVER  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:16 pm
Meromictic
AliceLoathesWonderland
Meromictic
AliceLoathesWonderland
warrior_of_boognish

Lighting Lash? emotion_kirakira
My favourite sword on Gaia. Dem colours.

My fave outfit uses that item. X3

It always makes me >=c when i see it on "lamest MC" lists.
IT'S AMAZINGGGG.

People that make those list just lack the ability to be creative.

totally =c

also. me rikey your avatar ='3  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:07 pm
Prince Ichi

/FLOPS THE ******** OVER

Sounds like last week for me.  

Cress Sybellos

Nimble Explorer

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:24 pm
Prince Ichi

/FLOPS THE ******** OVER

I'm going to a couple of job fairs in the next two weeks. But I still have work to do.

Need to print out my resume and get my business suit together.

xd

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games