Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Oi! Ma....tte..." but before Akihiko could get Izzy to stop, his manager was dashing to the kitchen.
Sighing, Narcissus stood up with his now empty cup and headed that way himself, intending to get a refill.
When he saw Izzy practically hugging a box of cookies though...
"Even I get a sweet tooth, baka." the musician replied, refilling his coffee cup. "I was going to suggest making some for you but then I realized you'd probably think it was just another clever idea to try and get out of fan mail duty. So I remembered the box in the pantry. Mmmm... we should go grocery shopping. I mean, the stuff here is all stuff I like. We need things you like that ARE NOT tv dinners." he added with a wag of one finger.
However at that point his phone vibrated so Akihiko dug it out of his yukata sleeve and checked the message.
"Ko-kun's having too much onsen fun it seems..." Narcissus spoke, showing Izzy the picture before hurriedly texting back.

Text:
A history book of some sort. NHK, ne? I've nothing better to do since I'm on inactive duty thanks to your sensei... But you should have fun with Ko-kun while you can. When you get back here, all hell will break lose and you know it. I kinda feel bad for the kid. I mean, you can't drag him everywhere with you.

Blue eyes focused back on Izzy who was still hugging the cookies. "You act like you haven't had sugar in a month. Then again I did promise you a new birthday cake... but we'll need to pick up some more ingredients if that's the case. Wanna go shopping? Come on... no one knows I'm in Tokyo right now. Onegai?"
In truth, he just wanted to get out of the house and do something!
Being stuck unable to feel up his partner drove him nuts... and being stuck with nothing but fanmail to keep them company drove him bananas.
He was screwed either way!
"I'll let you drive my car..." Akihiko added, hoping driving was enough incentive.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:26 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"You do?" Izzy look profoundly amazed by that admission. He rarely saw Akihiko even interested in sweets. But now he had an idea what the man liked from this one box. "Ooh...you'd bake me some?" That caught the manager's attention right away distracting him from the real work at hand.

"You know we probably should go shopping." Izzy thought out loud realizing that there wasn't that much in the frig or freezer. "But if there aren't any TV dinners, what am I going to do until your chef prepare ones I can pop into the microwave? Or are you going to be cooking every day?" Legitimate question because he didn't know when the chef would be coming back due to the weather. Eventually, he wanted to try cooking a few things from the kindle but to be honest, cookbooks were confusing when you didn't get half of the terms in them.

But then as Narcissus showed him the sweet photo he just had to smile, "Awh! That boy is so cute. He'll be a heartbreaker when he gets big." He was glad that Shou found so much happiness in his nephew. Although he had to wonder how Ko dealt with the...madness.

Izzy paused for a moment pondering the boy and wondering how things were going to workout, "You know I hope that when Ko's back home with Shou, everything will go ok. I kind of worry about the child. Shou's not exactly parenting material. I mean, he's a good man and all. But...mm...Shou's sense of the world sometimes is way out there."

-----------------
Then Akihiko's phone buzzed again with another text from Shou.

Text : You'll have to show me that book. Oh good. I'm glad you'll be watching. My sensei...is a cruel man isn't he? Hell? What sort of Hell? Oh...yes, well my fans wanting attention will be a bit..chaotic. Well of course I can take Ko everywhere with me. He's my nephew.

Reality really wasn't Shou's strong point. He was sure he could magically change his world to accommodate Ko. Everyone else would have to adapt. Seriously, he did think at times he was the master of his own world and most of his fans would agree. It was hard not to get caught up in his reality or lack of it. Only certain people ever saw the more serious side of Shou. Izzy hoped that Ko would be lucky enough to have that aspect watching over him.

------------

Izzy laughed and smiled at the cookie box in his hands then looked up at Narcissus. "Well I haven't eaten that many sweets and my cake was a flop. But I really like cookies. Uh? Shopping right now." But then he looked at the box of cookies and thought about the cake and that sweet little please at the end from such sexy lips. "Ok...let's go shopping! But...you still have to finish up the fan mail at some point." He wasn't going to let Akihiko get off that easy even if they did go out. However, the idea of sweets overrode his previous idea of working straight through until it was done. Sure, he could bend a little for CAKE. Maybe a little more with the proper incentives.

"Your car? I thought you didn't drive? Uh? Do you really have a car?" Izzy was a bit curious because over the course of time he had to wonder why Akihiko had a garage at all. He figured that his Lotus once it arrived in Japan would be the only thing that might reside there.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:37 am

Akihiko rolled his eyes, "Of course I have a car. I just don't know how to drive it." he added with a wink at the end.
Lithe fingers plucked the cookie box from Izzy's hands, closed it, and put it back in the pantry before moving behind his manager and pushing him in the direction of the bedroom. "We're going to get dressed and go shopping. I'm cooking until my chef comes next week so you just have to deal with Narcissus prepared meals. Think that'll work?" the young tiger asked, dragging Izzy downstairs to the bedroom and to his closet.
"And is it so odd that I like an occasional sweet? I mean, I don't drool over them like you do..." the musician teased, pulling out a dark grey long sleeved turtleneck sweater and a pair of black pants. "But I still like a little dessert every now and then."
As Akihiko changed clothes, he figured Izzy would just grab something from the closet as well. After all, the wardrobe he'd brought back from LA was hung neatly inside as well. Though... they would be trying to keep a low profile.
"We'll have to park the car a few blocks from the shops... I don't want to cause a stir because that car's going to draw eyes. But as long as we're not wearing anything flashy we SHOULD be alright... I hope..." he bit his lip, thinking for a moment. "Guess a hat and sunglasses are in order... probably the black fedora..." blue eyes glanced over to the closet as he tried to think out the best disguise.
However, there was bound to be at least one or two people who figured out who he was... it was inevitable.

Grabbing his phone, Narcissus read Shou's newest text then replied back.

Text:
Shou-san... I don't think he can go everywhere with you. For one thing, you'll run the kid ragged dragging him all over the place. For another thing, what about school?

As Akihiko put on a pair of socks, sitting on the bed, he couldn't help but watch Izzy in the closet getting ready.
He'd figured out the man's perfect weakness.
Sweets.
And Narcissus knew now he could fight stubbornness with sugar if worst came to worst.
That thought alone made him smirk.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:18 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Seriously? You've a car? What kind of car?" Izzy asked as the cookie box was plucked out of his hands. Even before he could complain, he was being pushed out of the kitchen.

By the time they made it to Akihiko's bedroom, Izzy was considering the future meals made by Narcissus. Yes, he was distracted by the sweets and the idea that Akihiko would be cooking for him for the next several days. Maybe that was a dream come true and well, maybe Narcissus would wear an apron. No no no. He had to get that thought out of his head because it would lead him down another road that they couldn't go!

"Would you make Nachos and Tacos? Chocolate chip cookies!?" Izzy's eyes were bright with the idea of food he didn't have to attempt to prepare. "Yes, I think it will work. And Yes, it is odd. I rarely see you eat them!"

But then he looked around and realized he had to get dressed, so he walked over to the closet and looked at the clothes brought back from LA. Most of them made him look like a hot rock star rather than the manager he was. Well, he had changed his image hadn't he? Akihiko seemed to prefer this new look. And he had to admit it did turn heads. But what he heck did he have in this closet that would be low profile!

Fishing around he found a pair of black jeans button ups with braided stitching down the legs. But they were the closest thing he had to subtle right now. So he pulled those on and they caressed his butt in such a way that it was hard not to look. Then he bent over and started fishing around for another piece. The black jeans really made his well toned back stand out with his hair just trailing over his shoulders.

-----------------
Then Akihiko's phone buzzed again with another text from Shou.

Text : Of course, he can. How many people can I actually trust to care for him? I'll have a tutor brought in from the child star division at Smash to take care of his education. It's not as if he can go to a normal school as my nephew. Can you imagine what that world might be like?

------------

Yes, Izzy was very much a sweets addict. The man just liked chocolate and sugar. There had been days in his past that he lived out of what came from the vending machines. And candy was most often dinner for him when he worked long hours.

He finally pulled out a blue button up top and vest to put over that, then the simplest belt he could find...studded silver and black snake skin. He slipped the shirt over his smooth chest and then tucked them into the pants before putting on the vest and belt. Once he grabbed his black socks and a pair of boots he glanced over at Narcissus and blushed. "You've been staring at me this whole time?"

((BTW...left you a note in the other forum on the shout box))

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:00 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou slipped out of the onsen and scooped up Ko who was becoming prunish after the soak. Shou didn't want the boy to get sick from too much steaming water and fun so he toweled his nephew off while the boy wiggled like a worm.

"Ok now we've got to slip inside and get dressed without waking Naoko-kun and Ryuukaze-san. Then you and I will go to the private spa downstairs and get the works. Oh yes, and food. I can't have your tummy growling while we get pampered." said Shou as he wrapped the towel around the boy's waist and tucked it in.

"Ok Uncle Shou." answered Ko as he took Shou's hand. Ko was happy that his Uncle included him in all sorts of activities and spent time with him. It was really a treat for the boy considering...for an instant, he thought about two other people...people he should have known but his head didn't want to go that deep. It hurt. He squeezed Shou's hand tighter and the man looked down at him.

"Daijoubu no ka?" Shou asked as he watched the furrow appear on Ko's brow.

"Daijoubu." Ko finally said as Shou lifted the boy up into his arms and tweaked his nose.

"Let's have some fun today Ko." Shou said with a bright smile and slipped into his bedroom where they were able to change. Shou quickly applied make up when he looked at his shockingly clean face. He doubted he had gone out like this but sometimes it unnerved him when he forgot when he had taken it off.

So the star's eyes and skin like magic glowed with the latest look that hid his true identity. Once out of the bathroom dressed comfortably for a spa journey, he took Ko by the hand and they went upon their way.

Eventually Shou's hair would be sporting a whole new look. Another playful style without extensions. He'd have new ones put into his hair later. Although his hair had grown out and floated over his shoulders and it gave the stylist a lot to work with.

Meanwhile Ko received his own new style. The brown roots of his hair touched up and new extensions trading out the old. Giving the boy's hair a blond and white blond highlights. The boy seemed to love all the doting attention being beside Shou getting star treatment.

While Shou didn't quite realize it, he had followed Hamu's hopes that the star would keep up the exotic look on the child thus make it more difficult the kidnappers to recognize him. It would be very hard to place a face with such a dramatic change, unless you might have been the child's parents.

Through out the rest of this day, Shou and Ko would have nails, toes and other treatments that catered to the rich and famous. With one small break in the middle to address lunch. Yes, Shou had forgotten that part even though he had reminded himself in the morning. Only to be reminded later by Ko's grumbly tummy.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:14 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

It took one of his fingers beginning to bleed to make Jun put down the guitar he had borrowed from the inn. It was surprising that they even had one, but they did. Somewhat old and a bit dusty, but it sufficed for the moment.

Washing his hands and wrapping his finger in tissue, the dark vocalist sighed. He'd have to track down a proper bandage later...but it could wait. He hadn't realized it until now, but he was starving!
Leaving his room, Hayato made his way to the dining room, eager to eat something....meaty.

As he came through the door, he immediately noticed Shou and Ko seated in a small booth, enjoying lunch.

"Well, hello there!" he greeted the two with a smile as he approached.

"Looks like you two have been having a nice day. I love your hair, Ko-kun. And Shou...you're stunning, as usual. Mind if I join you?"

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:29 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

Hideki shifted, then shifted again.
He was warm...and there was a very familiar scent...

Kai...

"Nnnn....Kai...what...where...what happened? How long did I sleep?" the kid asked, his mind fuzzy and his eyes sightless. He remembered them talking...and himself crying...then sleep. A deep, deep sleep. One like he hadn't had in a long time.

It was just...he couldn't remember where he was or what was going on. All he knew for certain was that he was being held by the man he trusted most, the one he loved.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:36 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Noon....that was the first thing Ryu noticed as he opened his eyes. Man...they had slept way in today. It did feel quite nice, though, to just laze about for a while. He knew they wouldn't be able to do such for much longer.

"Naoko. Naooookoooo...." the violinist cooed into the blond's ear, trying to gently wake the pianist. Listening closely, he realized that he couldn't hear any sounds in the suite. Perhaps...they were alone?

Smiling, Ryu ran a hand up his lover's lithe leg, letting it settle just inside the man's thigh.

"Good morning, my tenshi." he whispered, kissing along Naoko's neck.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:05 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

The two blonds...looked up from their menus and Ko spoke, "I want miso ramen. Oh! Hi Jun-san. Uncle Shou and I are having a late lunch! I'm hungry!"

"Because I forgot...lunch....I thought I had remembered but I forgot." Shou sighed as his own tummy growled. Of course, Shou was infamous for eating at random whenever his schedule allowed so it probably was easy for Jun to guess that Shou just went at his own pace. Yamada-san wasn't here to assure that the star ate when he was suppose to. "Sure have a seat. We were just about to order. Mm...I want white sesame ramen I think with the brown egg..oooh...and they've got roast and veggies on the side with a creme bruelle. That sounds sooo good."

"Oooh!! I want one of those too!" squeaked Ko as he looked for the words that Shou spoke of. He didnt' know what creme bruelle was but he guessed it was dessert. "Oh..I'm glad you like my hair. Uncle Shou picked it out for me. He said that superstars have to look their best." Ko beamed with the thought of looking like his Uncle. "I've even got extensions."

Shou grinned at the boy then glanced at Jun, Thank you...And I had my extensions taken out so I can have new ones put in when I go home. Thought that I could use a few days freedom from them. But my hair has grown out quite a bit anyway." he laughed as he tilted his head to the side letting the blond locks sway. However, that smile slowly dissipated as he took notice of Jun's fingers.

"You know, you could have asked to borrow my guitar again." Setting down his menu in front of Jun, he took up the man's hand and looked it over. Turning the palm slowly so he could run his fingers up along Jun's. Shou's fingers were smooth even though he did play the guitar quite a bit. Of course there were points that were toughened up from long years of practice but they weren't calloused in a rough way. "If you would have played for any longer you would be bleeding everywhere. What am I to do with you?" Shou didn't scold Jun too harshly though, he understood that sometimes the art took over the soul and made a person do bad things to the body. It had happened to him many times. But still he could fuss and he raised his hand over to get a waiter's attention soon after.

"Please bring a couple band-aids for the fingers." he asked the waiter who bowed immediately and when scurrying off to fulfill the request. Shou gently set down Jun's hand and then flipped open the menu so Jun could see the inside. "Pick whatever you want, It's on me." Shou said with a smile returning to his face.

"Owh...Jun-san, did you do that with a guitar? Why did you hurt your fingers?" Ko asked as he stood up at the table and leaned over further so he could see the fingers.

Soon the waiter had returned with medicated swabs and band-aids. Shou thanked the man and then while Jun looked at the menu, he doctored the finger. "See...Ko this is what you get from lots of hard work on the guitar. Well, at least a guitar with stiff strings and not custom made for your hands. Look at this palm. See...here's where Jun was fighting the grip." he teased Jun and pointed out the red spot on the pad of Jun's palm.

Today, Shou seemed playful and friendly and Ko was in a curious state looking closely at Jun's hand like he was a science experiment. "Oh...is that what that is." And maybe it was almost too easy to see that Ko could end up just like his Uncle Shou one day.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:09 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image
"A late lunch, huh? Well, I'm having a late lunch too, it seems. Sometimes we just have late days, now don't we, Ko-kun?" the raven haired singer chuckled, sliding into the booth beside the boy.

"So Shou picked out your look for you, eh?" Jun said as he glanced over the restaurant, pretty much already knowing what he wanted even before seeing the menu.

"He certainly did a good job...but I'd love to see what you would pick out for yourself if it were left completely up to you. Getting all made up is fun, but it's a neat way of expressing yourself, too, you know."

Hearing what his beloved had to say, the dark star looked up at Shou.

"I know...but I don't want to keep you from your precious baby. Heaven forbid I accidentally break a string or scratch her." Jun teased. He'd never let something like that happen to a guitar. Not in any normal situation, at least.

"My fingers? Oh...yeah. I just got a little carried away is all. These things happen. It doesn't even hurt, really." he grinned, not wanting to cause Ko to shy away from the guitar over seeing him bleed.

Absently, he glanced to the waiter and ordered a filet mingon, cooked medium-rare, with a side of rice and some steamed broccoli. Creme bruelle for dessert. It just sounded way too good to pass up.

Having his finger taken care of so gently by Shou was a welcome gift, in his eyes. Of course, he'd rather it be Sai. Just...for now. Having been around Sai for the amount of time that he had had been so wonderful. It came as no surprise that the man would be Shou today, though. It was simply just the way things were.

"Really, it's not a big deal...just a little wear and tear."

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:05 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Well I didn't know what I wanted." answered Ko with an unsure smile, "I looked at the magazines but...I couldn't figure out what might look good but I didn't want an office cut. I want to be like Uncle Shou! Soo...I'm expressing myself right?"

Shou laughed a little, "At least, he didn't want an office cut so that's sort of a decision. Eh, Jun?" But then he looked thoughtful for a moment, "Yes, he's my baby but you know your fingers are less durable than my guitar."

As soon as the bandaid was in place, Shou scrutinized his work. "Mmm...I think this will do." He then set down Jun's hand and picked up his glass of water to take a sip. "It's always a big deal when a star is injured. You need to take better care of yourself." Shou teased because he knew Jun was tougher than that but he was having a bit of fun.

Ko sat back down in his chair and then cheered when lunch arrived. His food was child sized so the ramen bowl was a bit smaller than Shou's and here at least it was obvious that they had picked different lunches. So Ko wasn't completely following Shou's decisions. Jun's filet mingon followed 2 minutes afterwards.

"I'm planning on going to the gym tonight and work out some or taking Ko to the little theater here in the resort to watch an American movie. What are your plans tonight Jun?" Shou inquired as he picked up his chopsticks and spoon then carefully took roast and egg off his side plate to put on top of his ramen."

Shou was a non stop entity at times and today seemed like one of those days that didn't have breaks. Ko laughed as he looked at his Uncle and then at Jun. "You're going to mess up your hair Uncle Shou if you go to the gym tonight."

"Mmm...maybe so...Would just the movie be better then?" questioned Shou as he looked at Jun then at the boy. Shou probably would go all out for hours if given the opportunity. He really just didn't know the meaning of the word 'slow'.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:37 pm

Text:
Actually, I can imagine. I was just starting out in high school when I started doing my demos. Not to mention everyone knew I was, you know, related to the management. I think letting Ko-kun go to a normal school might be a better idea. I mean... your life isn't completely normal. The kid needs a bit of a normal life, doesn't he? Besides, if you had someone pick him up and take him to school, like say Yamada-san or someone he trusts, then you can create the illusion with his school friends that you've nothing to do with the boy. Course the second he plays in front of an audience though... trust me... it'll make people look at him differently. It might be better if he developed some friendships before his talents are shared with the world, you know?

Putting the phone back in his pocket, Akihiko laughed. "Yes I have a car. It's a Benz, if you have to know. Some sort of present from ojisan a few years back. I just never learned to drive it." the man replied, cocking his head to the side as he was suddenly given the wonderful view of his lover's backside in tight jeans.

"Ruki... if I ate sweets all the time I'd get fat. OBVIOUSLY.... you're not going to see me indulging in them all the time. I really haven't the metabolism to just go on a sugar binge like SOME people." he teased, giving Izzy a nice whack to the jeans covered butt as his manager bent over looking for something else.

Sighing, the musician sat back on the bed again to put on a pair boots from the closet. "Nachos and Tacos MAYBE... cookies... once. Besides I'm making you a cake later, remember? If you expect to keep up with me you've really got to eat better, Ruki. Frozen dinners..." he rolled his eyes, lacing up the boots. "Oh! The market we're going to is small. Family owned really. They know who I am so we won't have any problem with the staff... and it's really still a bit early for most people to be out shopping so we should miss any crowds. It's one of the few places I don't get mobbed at."

While Izzy was still changing clothes, the young Koyasu stood and walked over to his nightstand. He opened the top drawer and withdrew a retractable pocket knife. The knife had belonged to his father and hell probably even Aki before him. He knew he shouldn't, but they were going shopping without security. If Yuuji knew he'd be furious. But in the musician's mind, he just couldn't help wanting something to protect Izzy with, should the need arise. He didn't want to be completely helpless... again.
Quickly, he stowed it away in his coat pocket as, at the same time, he put the coat on.

"Come on, if you're ready, let's go." Narcissus added, heading for the door, car keys in hand. "You know, you really should give Shou-san some pointers on dealing with child stars. I mean, Ko-kun isn't a star or anything... but... well..." Akihiko shrugged his shoulders, watching Izzy again. "Shou-san IS a star... and you know better than anyone that child stars don't always turn out like you want them to. I'm a bit worried he might be throwing the kid to the wolves in a sense."

(((OOC: This is the car Akihiko has in his garage... -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Mercedes-Benz_SLS_--_2012_DC.JPG
It's a black 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Roadster with convertible top. Thankfully, Izzy can drive a foreign car! Hahahaha!

This is what Akihiko's pocket knife looks like - http://www.garrettwade.com/brass-cased-knife/p/02E05.01/

I thought with my dad gone for the week with training, I'd have more internet time. I had no idea that meant I also had to share my laptop with my mother... -twitches and falls over- Why can't she use it when I'm asleep or, you know, playing video games. Nooooo... wants to use it when I want to use it. -dies-)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:50 pm

Nakai had done a million things since Chiyou had fallen asleep. He's talked with the waitress and promised her tickets to Chiyou's next concert and his own as well... he'd talked to the manager, apologizing for what had happened, even though the man understood... especially when Nakai had paid for his food and anything that they'd given him or Chiyou since then... plus a bit extra. He'd watched crews beginning to clean the streets, because Chiyou had slept all night. Thankfully it was a twenty-four hour cafe and the manager understood that they couldn't just go walking out in the frigid snow.
But when Chiyou DID wake up... Nakai was sitting on that small cot in the back room with him, holding him gently.
He'd been so angry...
But he'd also had a few hours to get it out of his system too.
Looking down, amber eyes smiled slightly. "You've been asleep all night. Luckily the manager didn't throw us into the snow." the guitarist teased, gently moving some hair out from in front of Chiyou's eyes. "We're at the restaurant. You collapsed in the snow, remember? Who walks out into a blizzard with no shoes? Baka..." he teased again but his smile was warm. "I'm just glad you're alright. Feel like some soup?"

Amber eyes hadn't even opened up... when Naoko sneezed.
Having a cold sucked...
Having a cold and being somewhere so sexy with Ryu sucked even more...
Sniffling, the younger Oumori's eyes opened slightly and he sighed. "Ohayou...." the word giving way to a yawn... which gave way to another sneeze!
Reaching over the futon he took a tissue and sneezed a third time. "Damn it..." the pianist whispered before collapsing back to the futon, eyes closed for a moment. "I fell asleep didn't I?" he asked.
Meaning, in other words, he'd fallen asleep while they were just beginning to have a little 'fun' the night before.
"You're gonna catch my cold..." he whispered, sleepy amber eyes opening and focusing on the man who was still kissing his neck.
It was at that time he finally realized where his lover's hand was and he blushed. "Ryu-kun... what if someone hears us?" the blond asked, assuming that Shou and Ko would both be up and about in the other room.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:14 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"A Benz? Oh my, and it's probably a sedan too." Izzy shook his head. "Well at least it is a safe and comfortable car if it is. Still, I can't see you ever driving one. What did he think you'd do with it if you can't drive?"

"Yes, you would I suppose. But I don't eat sweets all the time." Or did he? He looked up at the ceiling pondering that thought. Maybe he did more often at work? Ok so at Ohayou there was the best vending machine on the 4th floor that held his favorite peanut butter bar...Mmm. Maybe he did eat too many sweets. No he didn't need to confirm Narcissus' suspicions about his eating habits to that degree. Fortunately Narcissus never took the time to follow him around Ohayou. "HEY!!" he yelped as his butt was smacked and he swung around to swat at Narcissus. "Wait! I don't go on sugar binges!" Of course, he knew that probably wouldn't fly with his partner.

All those foods made Izzy smile brightly as he changed. "Yes, I remember. But...Eat better? I have been eating better! And well definitely better than the cans of beans and olives I ate for weeks! Hey what's wrong with frozen dinners? There are ones that are good for you!" Izzy pointed out with a finger to the sky. Izzy would defend his frozen foods to the bitter end because they had been his life blood for so long. It wasn't like he knew what to do with food when he was on his own. And now, well he wasn't sure he wanted to brave another baking incident. It was a string of cooking mishaps and his Aunt that failed as a cook as well that brought him to a life of frozen dinners. It would be a challenge to change that in him.

"Yes, well...umm..if you're cooking I'm sure I'll eat better." he answered meekly while buttoning his jeans. He really was tempted by his partner's skills in the kitchen. Narcissus could cook so well it was hard to believe sometimes. Izzy loved Narcissus' voice but those cooking skills appealed to his tummy far more.

"Oh?? That sounds like fun. I look forward to going to this market then. I'm surprised you ever have gone to a market at all considering you were such a fuss until I got you to the one in my neighborhood awhile back. Well, don't worry if there's any problem I'll make sure you get out of there ok." Not that he'd mention how he'd manage to do it but he'd think of something. Of course what he didn't think of was he'd probably be sought after just as much as Narcissus right now for various reasons connected to his partner. He still hadn't quite transitioned from behind the scenes manager to a star who had to watch his own moves.

Izzy had no idea that Akihiko was pocketing a knife and he certainly wouldn't have approved of the hot headed star to carry one. "Mm? Well, sometimes they don't turn out the way you want them. I mean...well Chiyou-kun certainly didn't. But why are you saying that. I mean I know Shou's mentioned that Ko is talented but is he really star quality?"

A text returned to Akihiko in that moment from Shou:

Ah...I see. And...I'll think about it Narcissus. But, I'm not sure that's possible for reasons that would be difficult to text. But, I think I understand what you're saying. I wish...wish you were here to discuss things with. In many ways I wish I could comply and give Ko that life. But..there are problems with that Narcissus. Yamada-san said he needed to be protected. And I will do that. Even if it means making Ko...a star.

(((I wonder what Koy will think of Shou's text. Izzy will be surprised by the car. And hopefully he won't see the knife. )))

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:08 pm

Akihiko shrugged as they headed toward the garage. "Go figure. Ojisan isn't really practical sometimes. Maybe he thought I'd learn to drive if I had it... obviously I've been too busy to do that. Most of the time I've got security with me anyway. Unlike Shou-san, I don't mind the bars on my cage and whenever I was a bit promiscuous, well, whoever I was with had a car or we'd use a taxi." he shrugged again, opening the door to the garage which triggered an automatic light on a timer.

Sitting there was a black Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Roadster with a tan leather interior. The convertible top was up, and the car looked like it'd been waxed recently.
Hell, it even had that new car smell to it still.

Akihiko pushed a button on the key, unlocking the car and even starting it remotely, before tossing the keys to Izzy. "Hope you don't mind driving. The GPS is already programmed with places I frequent, so I think if you just say "Fushima Market" it'll give directions to get there."

Smiling, the musician's blue gaze caught Izzy's eyes for a long moment, holding them. "I'm going to teach you to cook tonight, baka. You and I. In the kitchen. I'll even hold your hand while you cut things if I have to, but I'm teaching you how to cook even if it kills me. You just have to practice. I spent HOURS in the kitchen with Ojisan's chef when I was a pre-teen. It was that and music. I never had time for anything else so, between music tutors, I was always cooking, especially in the summer when school was out."

"No more preservatives for you if we can help it." Narcissus added as he got into the car and closed the door. He pressed a few buttons on Izzy's seat, turning on the seat heater before adjusting the heater itself, not wanting his partner to freeze once they got out into the winter weather. "So no more cans. I know you don't want to see them ever again." he added with a slightly teasing wink. "Wait... well of course I was a fuss then! I wasn't familiar with that market and they didn't know who I was! Going to places like that bug me because I get mobbed, baka. We'll be fine here though. If worst comes to worst, Fushima-san will close the market completely and just let me shop. She's done it before and..."

But before he could continue, his pocket was vibrating again. Pulling out the phone, Akihiko put on his seat belt before checking the text.
His expression turned to one of immediate concern.

"Something's up with that kid..." the musician whispered, more to himself than Izzy. "Protect him... Protect him from what? Why? Protecting him from the media makes sense but if Shou turns him into a star... that'll just make things worse." Narcissus sighed and handed his phone to Izzy, letting the megane-clad man see what Shou had replied with. "Why protect Ko-kun so fiercely? I mean, he's Shou's nephew... isn't he?" the raised eyebrow that Akihiko displayed however told Izzy that the young tiger might be thinking otherwise.

Shou was under the control of Izo. As long as Shou brought in the big bucks, Izo wouldn't touch him. It would've been the same for Akihiko had he signed with the spider. Which meant for some reason, Ko was vulnerable to Izo...

But why?

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 427 428 429 430 431 432 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games