Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4285 4286 4287 4288 4289 4290 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:10 pm

Sakura shrugged and walked over to the bar and grabbed a bottle of Absinthe to go with her Drambui, it was a party after all as she took it back to one of the tales and taking a seat again she had a swig of the aniseed tasting drink before pocketing the Drambui in her coat pocket. Spotting Leko she walkes over "Hello Leko...I'll have a go" she said with a smile

Edited
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:10 pm

*Does the 2nd and 3rd shot. He nods at Miss Icy Reign.* 3nodding

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:13 pm

Franco checks the clock and knows he needs to get back to meet up with Marco. He tosses a nice sized wad of bills at Scott then bids all the guest good night. He tells William they'd get together again soon and on the way out he nudges Leko in the hip, winks knowingly at Kat, points at Dame with a wink then pats his sisters cheek. He took notice of the other women he had yet to meet but, the time of business was closing in and even that took priority over women. He leaves out the front to his car.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:14 pm

{{Will do, Kits. smile }}

Amy, still coughing, pulled on Karrie's hand and shook her head. Tears were still pouring down her cheeks, but she did manage to see a familiar face. When she saw Sakura there, she smiled as best she could and tried to talk.

"Sak...Sakura! Hi! *cough* I haven't seen you *cough* at Aqua Springs in awhile. *cough* Art display room soon. I hope you come back soon. *cough attack*"

Karrie and Kits finally both grabbed one of Amy's arms and led her out of the party and back home.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:15 pm

*Hugs Icy back and grins.* User Image Icy, you look lovely. heart *Facepalms when she hears what Franco says to her beloved. stressed She then watches Franco leave and gives him a polite wave and nod as she makes sure he's gone. stare *
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:17 pm

Naamio
Franco applauds William.

Yous smart with that stash, although next times I think maybe Franco could suggest a better way to moisten it downs. Ehh, ehh.

Franco starts to elbow William in the ribs showing him that they were sharing in an inappropriate joke together.

Heh heh. To tell you the truth Franco, I've never done flaming shots before. So what's the better way to keep from torching my stash on the next round? *He shoots a glance over at his beloved and winks at her again with a sly grin.* wink

Edit: ((Should have previewed before posting! stressed ))

Naamio
Franco checks the clock and knows he needs to get back to meet up with Marco. He tosses a nice sized wad of bills at Scott then bids all the guest good night. He tells William they'd get together again soon and on the way out he nudges Leko in the hip, winks knowingly at Kat, points at Dame with a wink then pats his sisters cheek. He took notice of the other women he had yet to meet but, the time of business was closing in and even that took priority over women. He leaves out the front to his car.

*As Franco heads out of the bar, he nods to him.* Looking forward to it, Franco! cool

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:18 pm

Spotting Curwen Sakura gives a friendly wave and a nod that she would as she took one of the shots that Leko had and slammed it down. She felt the burn as it went down and let out a slight cough "That is some good stuff" she said smiling
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:22 pm

*grins widely at Sukura*
Isn't it just? twisted
*gets a fresh batch from Scott*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:24 pm

She looked over at Psy and grinned.

"Psy! Why haven't you told us about this shot before? It's great! User Image"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:24 pm

Sakura topped her glass with Drambui and took a shot of it for a change, enjoying the nice burning kick it had. "Very much so Leko...there's so many people here...appears to be quite the good turnout" she said with a soft smile

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:27 pm

*Goes over to her fiance and slips her hand on his bicep. She leans in and says quietly to him.* Sweetheart, you're probably best not finding out from Franco. User Image I however could show you what he's talking about. If you're game. twisted wink

*Grins at Katana.* User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:27 pm

Oh we certainly enjoy ourselves with these parties.
You should really meet Miss Icy Reign.

*motions for Icy to come over*
*her grouping get set out and lit on fire* User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:31 pm

*DJ announces there is a dedication to Psy*
White Wedding
*downs her shots* User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:32 pm

*Nods as he agrees with Katana.* Those are pretty good. cool

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:36 pm

She leaned over and whispered in Showcase's ear.

"I do have a surprise planned out for you later, if you're planning on staying the night......" She gently nipped his earlobe before sitting back up and sipping her drink.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4285 4286 4287 4288 4289 4290 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games