Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4283 4284 4285 4286 4287 4288 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:38 pm

JustinShowcase
*Gets up and follows her. He grabs her by the arm and spins her around to face him.* Jeezus. stressed Hey, I appreciate you telling me. Really I do. I'm glad you have the confidence and trust in me to share something like that with me. I'm just surprised. I'm allowed to be surprised if you go and spring news on me, aren't I? *He hugs her and then kisses her forehead.* Thank you for telling me and I'm very relieved to hear your opinion on him. I've had a few run-ins with him myself. sweatdrop

Surprised when Showcase spun her around, she hugged him back tightly, sighing in relief. She looked up at him and gave him a grin.

"Well, now that we have that out of the way, what say we go join Dougherty and Psy? Looks like Frankie boy has something interesting going on over there." She leaned up and brushed a soft kiss against his lips before slipping an arm through his. Grabbing her drink, she led him over to where Psy and Dougherty were standing with Franco.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:39 pm

*Hears Franco say something about "bandiera italiana" and "right of passage" and facepalms. stressed She really hopes her fiance is prepared for this.* User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:40 pm

Amy smiled and nodded. "Yes, of course I remember that... I meant something other than a uniform."

She gave him a quick kiss and then pulled back slightly. She smirked slightly.

"So, you wanna dance?"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:41 pm

Naamio
Back in Italia we's call it bandiera italiana or as yous would say it Italian Flag. cool

Scott adds green absinth in one shot glass from each group then stroh rum in the second of each and finally red absinth in the third. He then lines them up in order of green white red. After getting them aligned properly in the two groups, Scott lights them up in flames.

It's a, how you says... right of passage with the family. cool

*Hears Leko's comments about the flames and grins.* Heh, a right of passage huh? *He looks at the flaming shot glasses in their corresponding Italian colors.* So dear brother-in-law-to-be, show me how this right of passage is done ...

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:42 pm

Franco looks over at the frightening yet sexy demon woman next to him and can't do much more than smirk that signature grin.

Ehh Franco care care of tutta la casa. Just cuz yous say so arrapato poco uno. Say Scott, see we needs some of these for the whole house. Just put it on mines tab. cool Franco takes cares of business.

Ehh listen ups, here's to zitellona eh? One round of bandiere italiane for all the guest.

Franco motions to the room to come to the bar to join in the Italian love. Scott starts to prepare the presentation again.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:44 pm

-dame finally walks in from the JD, huffing a bit from hurrying, she takes a moment to look around-

((...mostly cause I need to get caught up sweatdrop ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:46 pm

Sure. *starts to take her over to the dance floor, then stops and takes her to the bar instead, wondering what's going on*
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:47 pm

*just as she reached over to grab her alarm clock and slam it against something, she realized what time it was and what she set the clock for originally. Sitting up, she slips out of bed and walks into her closet, pulling out armload after armload of things, tossing them on her bed and pulling out items that resembled colors of a winterland. Somewhat satisfied with the outcome, she haphazardly puts the rest of her clothes back, going into the bathroom to tend to her hair and make-up.

After a while, she comes out and dresses, turning at different angles in teh mirror to make sure everything looked at least decent together. With a single nod to herself, she walks out of the bedroom and down the hall, heading for the kitchen. Finding her keys, she locks up and goes through the corridor, up the stairs and out the passageway once she does the security measures. As she exits the office, she stares in amazement at the bar, feeling a slight giddy feeling come over her at how beautifully 'icy' everything looked.

This look was definitely a keeper. She slowly walked towards the bar, still gazing around at the decorations and stopped a bartender long enough to ask for a drink. The man smiled and fixed her poison, sliding it to her afterwards. Smiling her thanks, she sips and enjoys the background behind the bar, tempted to see if she could really walk into that cave*

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:48 pm

Pft, I hardly feel privileged now..
*waits for her helping*
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:48 pm

Guglielmo let's show em how its done while Scott sets up the rest eh? Yous just shoot it down fratello cool

Franco takes his grouping and immediately shoots them down one after the other, flame and all.

Now yous tries it.

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:49 pm

*tries to read the bottles Scott's using sweatdrop then decides to stick with her peppermint drink*
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:51 pm

*Sees Icy and waves to her then points to the DJ*
*DJ starts up Heart of Glass*
*goes back to waiting for her flaming round* User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:52 pm

Amy followed Karrie over, wondering what was going on.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:52 pm

She sat her drink down on the bar and grinned at Franco.

"What in the world you trying to do, Frankie boy? Set the bar on fire? User Image" She saw that Leko had taken the place of Ayami since she had been talking to Showcase.

"Hey Leko, you look great!" Then she saw Icy at one end of the bar. "Icy! Get over here and do some shots with us! User Image"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:54 pm

*Picks up one of the flaming shots and downs it quickly flame and all, taking the shot glass and placing it onto the bar.* xd
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4283 4284 4285 4286 4287 4288 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games