Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4282 4283 4284 4285 4286 4287 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:17 pm

User Image Thank you mistress.
You are quite fetching as well wink
Nice of the men to join us so early

*snickers*
Must be those fertility stones again...
You're drawing them here.
wink
*cackles*
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:19 pm

katana68

She sighs, and figures she might as well just lay it all out right now, instead of in pieces.

"Well, it turns out that my father was an elf. A High Elf specifically. Apparently, he was clever in disguising his looks, because I'm not the only child he sired over the years. I don't know if you realize this, but elves have pretty long life spans."

She took another sip of her drink and then looked at him in the eyes, "Not only am I part elf, which I just found out about recently, but I have a brother as well. My father used his trickery on another woman...a Dark Elf woman. And my half brother is TES."

She looked down at her drink, "I wanted to tell you, so that we don't have any secrets between us....like there were before."

*Chokes on his beer and starts coughing.* TES? *cough* TES is your brother? The blue dude with the purple hair? That one? eek

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:21 pm

*when Karrie pulls up to MW, Kits gets out and stands outside while Amy changes her dress back to it's original length. The three of them walk upstairs together, and Karrie holds the door for the ladies. Walking inside, Kits is awed by the decorations* surprised eek Wow...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:22 pm

*winks at the DJ and they start up the next hit*
Black Ice
*blows a kiss to the group that just walked in*

*edited

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Naamio
Ehh, Franco is always swell. cool Why's don't you join me for a treat. Real nice like.

Franco leans over to Scott and whispers a request to him after taking the peppermint drink he ordered earlier and setting it aside. Scott sets out six shot glasses, grouped in threes.

*Flashing a grin and giving his betrothed a wink, he turns back to her middle brother, noting the 2 lines of shot glasses.* Sure Franco, why not? Mind if I ask what the treat is?

Amy walked into the party with her hand in Karrie's. "You know Karrie, I'm impressed you drove us here. You don't drive much. Thank you."

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:25 pm

lady leko-chan
User Image Thank you mistress.
You are quite fetching as well wink
Nice of the men to join us so early

*snickers*
Must be those fertility stones again...
You're drawing them here.
wink
*cackles*

*Sips her wine and sighs at Leko.* It's a lot more complex than that Leko. rolleyes
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:26 pm

Her eyes widen at Showcase's reaction. "HALF-brother, and it's not like he and I are suddenly all family like and have warm fuzzies for each other. rolleyes In fact, nothing has changed between us. He's still an arrogant a** most of the time. stare "

She took a sip of her drink, and glanced at it, seeing that she's drained the glass. Standing up, she looks down at Showcase.

"Look, I told you because I don't want there to be any secrets between us, like when I went to Jamaica that time to help rescue Flame. I'm still the same person, Justin. You can decide now if you still want to be with the person I've discovered I am."

She turned and walked back to the bar, handing her glass to Scott and asked him to make her a strong cherry vodka sour.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:26 pm

Well, I wouldn't want either of you to get cold. Neither of you is actually dressed for a winter night. *chuckles* Not that I'm complaining or anything. You look beautiful.

*looks around the room* I think Katana outdid herself again on the decorations.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:29 pm

Back in Italia we's call it bandiera italiana or as yous would say it Italian Flag. cool

Scott adds green absinth in one shot glass from each group then stroh rum in the second of each and finally red absinth in the third. He then lines them up in order of green white red. After getting them aligned properly in the two groups, Scott lights them up in flames.

It's a, how you says... right of passage with the family. cool

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:32 pm

katana68
Her eyes widen at Showcase's reaction. "HALF-brother, and it's not like he and I are suddenly all family like and have warm fuzzies for each other. rolleyes In fact, nothing has changed between us. He's still an arrogant a** most of the time. stare "

She took a sip of her drink, and glanced at it, seeing that she's drained the glass. Standing up, she looks down at Showcase.

"Look, I told you because I don't want there to be any secrets between us, like when I went to Jamaica that time to help rescue Flame. I'm still the same person, Justin. You can decide now if you still want to be with the person I've discovered I am."

She turned and walked back to the bar, handing her glass to Scott and asked him to make her a strong cherry vodka sour.

*Gets up and follows her. He grabs her by the arm and spins her around to face him.* Jeezus. stressed Hey, I appreciate you telling me. Really I do. I'm glad you have the confidence and trust in me to share something like that with me. I'm just surprised. I'm allowed to be surprised if you go and spring news on me, aren't I? *He hugs her and then kisses her forehead.* Thank you for telling me and I'm very relieved to hear your opinion on him. I've had a few run-ins with him myself. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:33 pm

Amy blushed and hugged Karrie. She had learned from the last party and had Thistle put the frozen air mixed with water behind her this time.

"Oh Karrie... Thank you. I'm really glad you like it. And we match so well. I absolutely love your outfit. I've never seen you wear white before. It's a great color on you."

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:33 pm

*walks up to the bar, still looking around with wide eyes. When she gets there, she looks at the special drinks. After a moment, she decides on one of them* I think I'll have one of those peppermint drinks.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:34 pm

*immediately gets distracted by the flaming shots* User Image
HEY! Franco!
What the hell! evil
How are you going to do a round a flaming shots
WITHOUT ME!? scream

*stops over and points at Scott like he'd better get on it* User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:38 pm

*hugs her back* I don't wear white that often. *shrugs* It gets dirty too quickly. But you have seen me in white. My old chef's coat is white. You know, the one I had before you made me the black one.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4282 4283 4284 4285 4286 4287 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games