Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 426 427 428 429 430 431 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:29 am
*sighs exasperatedly*
That is exactly my point, Hauk. Just look at yourself! Do not dare try to put this all on miss Liada.

*starts marking each point he brings up with his fingers as if going through a checklist*
You were a model, your hair is always impeccable, your sense of fashion with the tight fitting and at times feminine clothing.. which you choose -yourself-, your view on women and a lingering distaste for relationships with them.... trust me, men are far simpler talk2hand ... and tonight.

*motions to Hauk's outfit*
I bet you chose that little trick of yours because you could not decide on what to wear.

Wait... you bid 300k on him!?! scream
Now is not the time, Quortek stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:32 am
She laughed anew.

"Ryzan, there's a term for men that actually take care in their appearance who are very straight....metrosexual. However, the way you see Hauk dressed at work is not how he dresses at home. wink Think of it as him dressing the part. And I'd like to know why you bid so much on MY boyfriend. lol "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:40 am
Hauk started to get angry with every point the dark elf made but he tried to keep his cool. Taking a deep breath he looked straight down at Ryzan and spoke slowly.

First off, I didn't really choose much to become a model it just happened, when you have no skills in a modern world after being frozen in time for over 1,000 years there's not much open to you for a career. Second I keep my hair this way because its a pain in the a** when its a rat's nest of knots. Thirdly I wear whatever the ******** I feel like wearing so call them feminine if you want, they're comfortable. I dunno what it is you see about my view on women and relationships but its certainly not in distaste for them. And lastly...
He pulls back his jacket showing off the gem Liada sewn into there to reveal his illusion. REV PUT THIS HERE FOR ALL THE OUTFIT CHANGES BECAUSE SHE LIKES TO PLAY ME IN DRESS UP!! scream Which you should know of since she has told me of your little shopping spree down in Seattle! You and her have similar tastes if I recall.

Turning to Tes he gives him a stern look. He did indeed bid 300k on me at that auction, in fact he bid 325k just before Kat slipped in at the last second to out bid him and if you weren't aware of your husband's doings, then you might want to have that discussion. I'm done here and I refuse to be accused of something I am not. Katana I'm sorry that this turned out like this but can we leave? stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:43 am
*scoffs at katana, actually offended that she would laugh at him like that*
You are damaging his psyche!! scream Filling his head with these excuses that will make him continue to deny his sexuality. I wanted to talk to him alone so that you wouldn't be there to try to talk him out of it for your own selfish gain.

*though a bit peeved that Ryzan was going to blow a huge pile of money on Hauk, he decides to save the scolding for another time at seeing how enraged Ryzan is getting*
Oh look, crackers sweatdrop
*inches away slowly*

Men who keep denying their feelings and continue to have relationships with women to try expunging such feelings are killing a part of themselves!  

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:47 am
*pokes his head back in when he hears a bit of a shouting match going on inside. Finding out it's between Hauk and Ryzan, he suddenly feels things are going to be really awkward inside*
... guess he didn't like being bid on...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:48 am
Her laughter died away and she narrowed her eyes at Ryzan.

"Look, Ryzan....just because that's what TES did to you does NOT mean that's what Hauk is doing. I think you should mind your own business when it comes to MY relationship with Hauk and worry about your own with my brother. I can't even imagine what you were thinking, bidding on him so you could try to convince him he might be gay? Really? I don't even want to imagine how you might try to find out if he was or wasn't. stare "

She finished her drink and turned to Hauk. "No worries, Hauk...let's go home. I suddenly find that I'm not having a good time anymore..."

She gave Ryzan a pointed look and slipped her arm back through Hauk's and he led her out of the club.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:54 am
Taking Kat's arm he swiftly walks them out of the club and gives the valet his ticket for the car. Once the valet came up with it he tipped the valet and got Kat them himself in the car, driving back to MW and trying to keep to the speed limit despite his boiling anger....  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:10 am
*snarls, his eyes flashing red behind his glasses as he shouts after their retreating forms*
Your possessiveness gives you away! scream You could not care less about his feelings! Only your own! Maybe if you would think about -him- for once, you would see it yourself!! scream

*at this point, quite a few of the remaining people have stopped what they were doing and were staring at him*
stare

*turns sharply and goes over to Tes, quickly snatching the wine glass out of his hand and downing it like a shot, grabbing another from a server's tray while simultaneously dumping the empty glass onto it*
She's a poisonous leech! scream

*throws his glass across the room after downing its contents, at least one patron narrowly escaping its path before it smashes against a wall*
Just like yathrin stare

... um..
*cautiously places his hands on Ryzan's shoulders*
Maybe we should... I don't know... go for a walk or.. something?

She has no idea of the damage she's doing, nor does she care!

*glances around and sees security looking people whispering amongst themselves while looking at Ryzan*
Let's go for a walk, Ry. I bet it's really nice outside...

*gently, but quickly guides Ryzan out the door as he fumes, wanting to get him out before anyone else came along and possibly just pissed him off more.*

Ryzan Vixtul

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:38 am
*After a while of walking, Tes keeping quiet throughout to allow Ryzan time to cool off, the two dark elves settle down on a park bench several blocks away from where the steampunk ball was taking place. Ryzan, still clearly upset, reaches into his coat and digs around for his cigarette case and matches, dropping the matches as he tries to pull both items out at the same time. He groans in annoyance and starts to reach for them, but Tes gently pushes him back*

I've got it.

*Tes leans over and retrieves the matches while Ryzan pulls out a clove. After taking out a match and lighting his husband's cigarette, Tes waves out the flame and tosses the used match into a nearby trashcan. They stay silent a moment longer as Ryzan takes a long drag from his clove, leaning back against the bench and tilting his head up toward the sky, not caring that doing so shakes his hatpin loose, causing the small tophat to hang halfway off his head and tug at his hair. Tes slides closer and helps remove the hat for him, even though Ryzan didn't indicate being bothered by it in the least, and sets it aside for the time being.*

Hauk sure seemed angry sweatdrop
*sharply blows out a puff of smoke*
Of course he was. It is a common reaction. You were angry as well when you found out about yourself.
... touché

*removes his glasses and tucks them into his vest*
Even I was angry when I found out. Angry at myself for not being "normal".... angry at ilhar for raising me with such a heavy feminine influence.... I was even angry at my deceased father for not being there to teach me how to be a man.

And I was angry at you... for being the object of my desires.... and for not letting me die that day in the river.

*takes another long drag off his clove*
I had tried so hard to reason it away... telling myself it was just my inexperience with intimacy and I was confusing admiration with affection. I blamed ilhar mzilst of all. Had I been raised with both parents or even just.... by someone who did not treat me so delicately, as if I needed to be sheltered from hardships and misery.....

I knew what people would say and how they would treat me if they knew or even suspected I had a taste for men. I was afraid. It seemed as if everything I had built up to that point could instantly vanish just because of this one thing. I thought that if I ignored it, then maybe it would go away. I even tried to transform it, convincing myself that I did not really want to be -with- you... I just wanted to be -like- you. I tried to see you as mzild of a mentor than a possible lover. I tried viewing the world through your eyes rather than through what I felt were the tainted lenses of ilhar.

Rilu'oh.... my dreams always betrayed me. Even in a half-sleep, I found my mind drifting to thoughts of being with you. No matter how mzilt I hated myself for them afterward... what I felt when we kissed in my fantasies was... it was....
*he sighs and looks up at the stars as if searching for the right word amongst them*
... bliss. I did not get that same kind of feeling from anything else in my life. When I came to accept that... I realized how miserable I had been making myself... and how mzilt mzild I would be if I continued to try to be something that I clearly was not. It took some time, jhal I eventually realized that letting the opinions of others determine how I should live was no way to live at all. Only through deciding for myself what is best for me and following my heart could I obtain true happiness.

My decision certainly came with hardships of its own, rilu'oh...
*he reaches over and takes his husband's hand, giving him a small smile*
... I would suffer far greater miseries for even just a moment of genuine happiness.

{{maybe more later... too tired gonk }}  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:49 am
Deep space, local time 11:27 GMT July 27th 2239
Villainy Prison asteroid, Death Row section

*Rei appears, with a rifle covered in strange symbols. The symbols glow, as a meter on the gun fills up and the inmates shrivel up and turn into dust*

"Yes, plenty of energy reserves for the Soul Destroyer. Feed the gun, scum. The power to kill anything in one shot has to come from sentient life. Animals just don't do the job. biggrin "

*vanishes as the last Death Row inmate becomes a dustpile*  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:16 pm
*appears in front of a grave that says "REISEN UDONGEIN INABA"*

Don't know why I had this made, she's not dead, she got fatally injured and chose to become a part of me... if I had fairy immortality at the time I probably could have saved her...

*throws some flowers at the grave anyway and vanishes*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:21 pm
{{Wow... I've never seen Ryzan that angry before... *shivers* And yet, it was very interesting, too!}}

Amy sighed in relief when she found herself in front of her door again. She had missed her home. Deep down she missed Karrie's place even more, but she hardly ever let herself think about that anymore.

Amy smiled down at Thistle, who was lightly tapping her hoof against it. "We're home, Thistle. I'll make you and Zephit some spaghetti and meatballs. Maybe you'll even talk with Zephit some, now that you are speaking again. You haven't said hi to him or anything."

Thistle was barely paying attention. She wanted food!!!

Amy shook her head, giggled, and unlocked the door to the house before opening it. Thistle ran through the door and down the hallway toward the kitchen.

Amy came in with the small duffel bag she had taken with them and looked around. The lights were all off, so Zephit must not be home, yet. She hoped he would like spaghetti and meatballs.

Amy set down the bag in her room and then set to work on making supper with Thistle nearby. It comforted her greatly to have Thistle at her side again. She had missed it so much and didn't want to take her presence for granted again.

Even her cat came out, brushed around Amy's legs, and sat down to watch all the things going on. Thistle would come up to it, nuzzle it a few times and even wrestle it to the ground on occasion before she focused once again on Amy getting the food ready.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:26 pm
Zephit had taken longer than normal to get back this time because he had stopped off to rest.

He wasn't particularly tired or even in the mood to sit, but he hesitated in going home all the same. It wasn't really his home, however warm that Amy tried to make it for him. She had been gone for a while too, just leaving him there alone. Still, he was back now, surprised to see the door was already unlocked when he arrived.

"Amy?" Zephit asked into the door, barely cracking it open enough to see inside. Though his nose was assaulted pleasantly by the smell of food. "Are you back from your trip?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:35 pm
Amy smiled brightly when she heard Zephit's voice near the front door. She called out to him. "Yep, I am, Zephit! We're in the kitchen making supper if you want to come in and join us. Do you know if you like spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread?"

The cat, Phoenix was his name, loped to the front of the house and wound itself around Zephit's legs. He had become quite fond of Zephit while Amy and Thistle were away. Zephit kept him company, and he was so cat like! He seemed to understand what Phoenix wanted all of the time.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:42 pm
"I've never really had it before." Zephit tilted his head, trying to remember if he had ever eaten it as a cat either. Though his thoughts were interrupted by Phoenix nestling between his legs affectionately.

"Alright, I'll pick you up." He smiled down at the animal, feeling kin to the feline despite his human form. "And scratch your ears, too." He added, almost sensing what the cat wanted from him. Gently scooping him up, Zephit scratched at the back of his ears.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 426 427 428 429 430 431 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games