Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)
TP Shop (Digivolution Shop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 426 427 428 429 430 431 ... 1084 1085 1086 1087 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:03 pm
Item: Unexpected Digivolve
Cost:2550 tp
Digimon:User Image

I'm not at home right now so I'll have to save this to my computer later.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:12 pm
Here you go Knight be honored it's my First Official Art.

User Image

One of the 3 powerful Great Angels of the Digital World. They oversee all of it, as it's protectors of evil. It is favored by many as a good Digimon Companion

I'll get on yours now Ying.  

Hurricane_hedgehog

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:41 pm
User Image~Royals Knights Assemble~User Image

Well Ying your Lucky You got Grandwing's Partner Jijimon!
User Image

User Image~Together we shal vanquish Evil!~User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:46 pm
Bothersome. I've had jijimon before, mutanted it to hiandromon. And I've already mutant digivolved this digimon.

I'm sorry, but I'd really like to request a redo on that roll. I hope that doesn't break any rules or something. Soup said we can get digimon we've had before again, like how earlier in this digivolving thing I ended up with bakemon, who my first rookie had become, but then I didn't carry it past Soup saying that because I had been ending up mutant digivolving it anyways.  

Yin Yun Yang

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:54 pm
User Image~I follow the Code of Chivalry and Listen to my Knightly Masters....~User Image

I'm not sure on that if it's allowed or not...I'll ask Soup.

User Image~With Nobility and Courage We shall vanquish All!~User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:56 pm
It probably isn't, sorry. And bugger.  

Yin Yun Yang

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:57 pm
Draco_Lord
Hi everyone. I am here to get some help creating art for my contest. All I need is a Lunamon for Pummel_musss. My contest is below for though who may or may not believe me.

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=15282675#184458160

Quoted to keep alive. I have noticed that things get lost if they are on the page before.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:35 pm
Kenshin Yuki
Item: Evolution
Cost: 1250
Art: User Image

How long shall this human have to wait, until someone remembers he made a purchase?  

Kenshin Yuki

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:55 pm
Yin Yun Yang
Bothersome. I've had jijimon before, mutanted it to hiandromon. And I've already mutant digivolved this digimon.

I'm sorry, but I'd really like to request a redo on that roll. I hope that doesn't break any rules or something. Soup said we can get digimon we've had before again, like how earlier in this digivolving thing I ended up with bakemon, who my first rookie had become, but then I didn't carry it past Soup saying that because I had been ending up mutant digivolving it anyways.

Yin, to explain this, you are able to get the same digimon you once had. It's not the same digimon. So say you had a Bakemon and then evolved it into Phantomon. Then you get a digimon and unexpected it into a Phantomon. This is perfectly legal. There are MANY digimon out in the digital world that are the same. There are like 7 mil Lunamons and 20 bil Agumons. So there isn't just a one-limit on a digimon. There is a one limit on some like the Sovereigns and maybe the Demon Lords if you think about it. They only get one tamer at a time.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:19 pm
Thanks Hurricane!

Item: Digivolve
Cost: 2250 TP
Digimon:

User Image

(Won in Kira's contest.)

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:21 pm
Teh Soupreme
Yin Yun Yang

Yin, to explain this, you are able to get the same digimon you once had. It's not the same digimon. So say you had a Bakemon and then evolved it into Phantomon. Then you get a digimon and unexpected it into a Phantomon. This is perfectly legal. There are MANY digimon out in the digital world that are the same. There are like 7 mil Lunamons and 20 bil Agumons. So there isn't just a one-limit on a digimon. There is a one limit on some like the Sovereigns and maybe the Demon Lords if you think about it. They only get one tamer at a time.
I know, but I dislike getting things I already have. Like if I got one of the digimon games I'd probably do what I do in pokemon games, get one and not get anymore of them after that. It's just sorta frustrating it is. Plus I had been hoping to get a digimon who I'd probably actually be able to use for the roleplay character I have in mind. That's what I've been doing of late with my plans for when I look through what digimon I can get out of a digimon I get.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:16 pm
~I follow the Code of Chivalry and Listen to my Knightly Masters....~

I got this for ya Knight!

EDIT: Here Kenshin frogot I made it earlier.
User Image

~With Nobility and Courage We shall vanquish All!~  

Hurricane_hedgehog

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:44 pm
Pummel_musss
Item: Digi-egg of darkness
Cost:2500
From. Dracomon
To: Starmon

User Image

1. Bumped this, since it got lost

2. Hurricane, your not using the sprite that was approved by the guild, that sprite is unofficiale, we´re not allowed to use those xp
But it´s okay, I´ll just redo the order. I made the same mistake with a BlackGarurumon when I began creating art wink
Here is the official one for the next time:
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:53 pm

User Image
ExVeemon is the Champion form of Veemon. He is generally regarded as a variation of Veedramon designed for hand-to-hand combat. He is the ancestor of Veedramon.

Little Pinch of Ginger

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:34 pm
User Image

Dianamon is one of the Olympus Twelve, and the Mega form of Lunamon. She is named after Diana, the Roman goddess of the moon and the hunt. She makes her first appearance in the games Digimon World Dawn and Dusk. Like the two sides of the moon, Dianamon also has two different characters. As an Olympus Twelve, she takes charge of water and ice, and can battle even under absolute zero. On her legs are the "faces" named Goodnight Sisters

Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 426 427 428 429 430 431 ... 1084 1085 1086 1087 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games