Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4268 4269 4270 4271 4272 4273 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:45 pm

Don't cry, it's unbecoming of a demon.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:47 pm

-busts out laughing at Nei's statement- rofl rofl rofl

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:48 pm

*looks around, noticing the water all over for the first time* sweatdrop

*feels the draft from the door opening and looks up* Hey Kits. smile
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:49 pm

*Slowly walks through the corridor and does the security measures. The bookcase slides open and she goes into her office. She stops and checks some paperwork that had been placed on her desk.* User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:50 pm

She closed her eyes and pinched the bridge of her nose. Thank GAWD she was redecorating the bar tomorrow with all new stuff for the party. Bandaidd would have to compensate for the damages somehow. stare She looked up and then noticed Amy behind the bar. She pointed at her and shouted.

"YOU! You haven't fulfilled your penalty yet. I suppose you're wanting to be on the Wall of Shame and run the risk of being bounced from the bar for not fulfilling your obligations? When can we expect the ode you owe us?"

She took a sip of her drink and waited for Amy to explain why she had been so negligent.

She turned and nodded at Kits and Karrie in greeting, definitely not in a good mood anymore and rather spoiling for a fight now, seeing as her hard work was almost ruined by that batty cheerleader. stare
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:52 pm

Amy handed Karrie his rum and coke with a warm smile. Then, she heard Leko's exclamation about a scotch and couldn't help but giggle, though she tried to keep it down. Leko already seemed like she was having a rough time. She didn't need to hear Amy giggling, even though she meant no harm or malice by it.

"Um, the kind you like is on the top shelf, right Leko?"

Amy turned her head when she heard the door open and smiled brightly when she saw Kits. "Kits, hey!! Can I get you something while I'm over here? I'm getting Leko some scotch first, but I can get you something after that."

EDIT: Amy then heard Kat shout at her and she arched an eyebrow at her. "Um, excuse me? No, I'm not trying to go on the Wall of Shame or do anything. I've just been really busy running my own place {{aka, 5 other RPs I run}}. Aqua Springs is really busy right now. But I can jot one down quickly..."

She reached for the bottle of scotch she saw on the top shelf and handed it to Leko with a smile. "Here you go Leko!"

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:54 pm

Big girl demons don't cry! scream
*slams her fist on the bar*
*turns her face to Amy*
Yes TOP shelf! evil

*edited
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:56 pm

lady leko-chan
Big girl demons don't cry! scream
*slams her fist on the bar*

{{ rofl Oh man, I love it! heart }}

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:57 pm

Amy took a piece of scrap paper she saw beneath the bar counter and a pencil. She put them both on the counter and started jotting down things that first entered her head.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:58 pm

Okay, okay, leko.

I'm heading out again.

Later.

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:58 pm

*grins widely and goes up to Karrie to hug him* I made it in time! Velcore's not very helpful when telling me when you get out...

*smiles at Amy* Hi Amy. Sure, I'll take a coke. *realizes she's still hugging Karrie and lets go of him, taking the stool next to his*
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:59 pm

She narrowed her eyes at Amy, "You have until the 27th to complete the ode, and I have a place of business to run as well, DARLING. I still manage to take care of my obligations." ((I work 2 jobs to the tune of 50+ hours a week rolleyes ))

She took her drink and had a seat next to Leko.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:00 pm

Amy looked up at Leko and grinned. "Sure thing!"

She reached for the bottle of scotch she saw on the top shelf and handed it to Leko with a smile. "Here you go Leko!"

Then, she turned and smiled brightly at Kits. "Sure thing. We'll save the hard stuff for when we have another girl's night out."

She went to the fridge, got a coke, and then handed it to Kits. Then, she went back to her poem.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:01 pm

Good bye Nei User Image
*facepalms*
This is getting irritating User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:01 pm

-raises her eyebrow at the yelling then looks up at the decorations- neutral Hm. That sucks, babe. sad I'm sure banddy didn't mean nothin' by it. 3nodding You know she's a crazypot. 3nodding -walks up and places her hand on Kat's arm- Lemme get you a drink, eh?

-glances over at Amy and says in a playful but meaning it voice- Yes well, we can't neglect our duties now can we. But we also don't want to get a bad rep for seeming like a poor sport. ^_^ Jotting down a quick one would be nice. 3nodding
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4268 4269 4270 4271 4272 4273 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games