Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:26 am
*keeps glaring over in the direction of katana and Hauk* stare
*looks back and forth between Ryzan and the apparent object{s}? of his malice* o_O
Since when do you have something against Hauk... or katana? confused

rolleyes You would not understand rolleyes
Try me. I've got nothing better to do at the moment.
*crosses his arms and looks at Ryzan seriously, awaiting an explanation*

... this isn't any of your concern.
Oh? So having crackers thrown at me over something to do with one or both of those to is no concern of mine?
*sighs*
This really is something I wished to discuss with Hauk first.... privately. It is not something others should be hearing before him...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:30 am
*facepalms as some of his fangirls squee at Hauk's outfit trick and start to chatter amongst themselves about his looks and what they liked him best in so far* rolleyes

I'm just going to get some air... stare

*steps outside for a few moments, though part of his group doesn't even realize he's gone*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:31 am
She turned back to answer him and saw hi outfit had changed once more. She blinked a few times and took her drink, taking a large sip of it before answering him.

"Well, I'm not sure....I didn't think either of them would be into this type of scene, you know?"

She sipped her drink and thought back to the auction and how Ryzan had bid on Hauk right before the auction had ended. She still didn't understand why her brother-in-law had been bidding on Hauk.....being that he was married and all. confused

She looked up at Hauk, "Do you want to go join them? It's kind of nice to see familiar faces here. 3nodding "  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:35 am
As the song changed again he retrieved their drinks and handed one over to Katana. Sure thing, I've been meaning to get to know your family more anyways.  

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:42 am
She laughed and slipped her arm through his.

"Well, it's not as if we're close or anything. Finding out he was my brother didn't really change anything between us. lol "

The two of them made their way over to where TES and Ryzan were. She smiled at both of them when they were close enough to speak without talking overly loud.

"Hey TES. Ryzan! You look fabulous! Those wings are incredible! biggrin How are ya'll tonight?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:44 am
*he tries stalling by grabbing a glass of wine off the tray of a passing server, but he only gets a small sip in before Tes takes the glass from him, knowing full well what he was doing*
sweatdrop I... I know this may sound strange... jhal.. sweatdrop ... I.. um... sweatdrop
*his eyes keep shifting away from Tes and over toward Hauk and katana*

.... yeeees? o_O; You what?
sweatdrop Could.. could I just have my wine back for a moment? sweatdrop
*gives Ryzan a stale look then turns as the couple in question approaches*
Ah... we were just talking about you two, weren't we Ry? stare

*laughs nervously*
Vendui' dos draa.... sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:49 am
Once they got close enough to the dark duo. He gives a nod and raises his glass in greetings before taking a sip. Raising an eyebrow he wonders what Tes meant at his statement. Really now? Just what were you two talking about that could concern us? User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:52 am
She arched an eyebrow at TES, wondering what was bothering him. She shrugged and turned back to Ryzan and smiled at him.

"Talking about us? Hope it was good stuff. lol "

She chuckled and took a sip of her drink.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:00 am
hmm.... I seem to have forgotten. What -were- we talking about, Ry?
*nudges Ryzan in the side, not nearly as hard as Ryzan often nudges him, but enough to make him stumble slightly*

*laughs nervously* sweatdrop
Well... I uh... *clears his throat, looking back at Tes who just gives him an expectant "go on" look, keeping the wine glass out of easy reach* sweatdrop

This.... well... I really would have liked to have said this in a mzilt mzild private setting, jhal...
*he looks up at Hauk and almost winces as he speaks*
I know you must be ves confused right now, rilu'oh... denying yourself does not help anything. You see... I have a ves keen... uh.. "feel" for these types of things, as they say. I thought you would come to realize this on your own soon enough, jhal...

*he looks over at katana*
I am afraid you are just making it mzild difficult on him.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:05 am
Hauk nearly chokes on his drink when he hears Ryzan stumble on his words. He's not 100% sure that he's hearing it right but he wasn't gonna stand aside and have his manhood questioned. He looks slightly wide eyed at Tes as he points to his partner holding with the hand holding his glass. Please tell me your ektemann is not suggesting what I think he is right.....RIGHT? User Image  

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:09 am
She looked at Ryzan, confused.

"I'm making what most difficult for him? confused What exactly are you trying to say, Ryzan?"

She looked over at TES, but he didn't look as if he knew what Ryzan was talking about either.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:13 am
hm? Suggesting what? *looks at both katana and Hauk* That you're a crossdresser? confused
rolleyes He is gay, Quortek.
*bites the inside of his lip and poorly hides a snicker*
Oh really? How.. how interesting... *snicker* lol

*elbows Tes in the ribs*
This is no laughing matter stressed The early stages of acceptance are the mzilst sensitive and critical...

Ryzan Vixtul

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:17 am
User Image Um, okay I know you and I haven't had much time to really get to know each other a lot, but if being a model in the past hasn't converted me yet, I doubt anything else will at this point. Women are scary enough as it is I'd hate to think how swinging for the other team would be any less scary. User Image Hauk chugs down the last of his drink and quickly grabs another glass from a passerby server and chugs that one down as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:21 am
Her eyes widened at Ryzan's statement about Hauk and she couldn't help but burst out laughing.

"Wait...you think Hauk is gay? rofl I can most definitely assure you that he is NOT gay. lol Is that why you tried to outbid me on him during the auction, Ryzan? xd You have a husband, I would think you'd let me keep Hauk. wink "

She giggled anew and sipped her drink.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:25 am
Once he got down over the initial shock Hauk noticed that his outfit changed at least two more times. Is it because of this? You know I had to have Rev dress me up like this right? Gimme a pair of damn jeans any day. Hearing Kat's mention of the auction made him note an after thought. Not only that but how determined you seemed to be to beat Kat. I couldn't believe it when you reached to 300K.User Image  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games