Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:51 pm
I left him at my friends house... Muahahhaa... I got a flat tire today...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:52 pm
Explosive Diareahea? (yea, can't spell it ethier. xp ) xd rofl

Orchestra Camp started today!!! heart I'm happy to finally be back inside the music building! it's basically like a second home to me. 3nodding

I hope everyone's enjoying their last couple days/weeks of summer vacation... i go back nxt week, so I won't be on as much becuz i bet they're probably gonna give us piles of homework to do.... crying

*~Waitress~*

NittleGrasper`

Tsuki Miyamoto

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:54 pm
NittleGrasper^-^

Orchestra Camp started today!!! heart I'm happy to finally be back inside the music building! it's basically like a second home to me. 3nodding

I hope everyone's enjoying their last couple days/weeks of summer vacation... i go back nxt week, so I won't be on as much becuz i bet they're probably gonna give us piles of homework to do.... crying

*~Waitress~*

=) Orchestra Camp..that sounds like fun ne ^^!

Aww, we'll miss you around here, NG! Good luck with school =). I don't go back for another month, and I actually can't wait XD. I'm so bored here at home except when I'm online, but that kind of makes my pooooorrr eyesight even worse, so like yeah XD.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:55 pm
NittleGrasper^-^

*~Waitress~*

i'm in orchestra, too. i play the viola! 2nd best in east texas!!!! blaugh  

Raisus

Tsuki Miyamoto

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:57 pm
=o Second best in East TX, Ayaka? Wow! That's really cool!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:59 pm
*glompsh Ayaka and Tsuki at da same time* Fwaaaa xp  

Animaznboy

[~Dark_Link~]

bam! not best at all! because i don't play!! ooooooohhhhh yyeeeaaahhh! (see this is where a kool-aid emoticon would come in handy)  
XDD <33 [glomps Jarvin back]  

Tsuki Miyamoto

[~Dark_Link~]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:00 pm
stare .... stressed ...WWAAAGGGEEE!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:03 pm
Serve me up with a glass of Bloody Satan on The Rocks *goes to jukebox and plays satan my master*  

Scrait The Great

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:04 pm
[~Dark_Link~]
stare .... stressed ...WWAAAGGGEEE!!!!
Link has come to town come to save the princess Zelda!Ganon took her away and now the children don't play,but they will when link saves the day.Hallelujah!Now Link fill up your hearts so you can shoot your sword with power and when you're feeling all down the fary will come around so you may be brave and not a sissy coward....Now link has save the day put Ganon in his grave.Now that hyrule is free and now our hero shall be...Link I think your name will go down into history!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:04 pm
Lalala...  

Animaznboy

Tsuki Miyamoto

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:06 pm
Dododo...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:06 pm
1 5l?34]{ +3}{ 1337!!!11oneoneonetwotwothree!!  

[~Dark_Link~]

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:07 pm
My sister, BadLuckXD plays Viola. wow... 2nd best? I'm faaaaaaaaaaaar from any best in my state... I play violin. I'm planning to work on intonation and bowing and stuff. Playing a string insturment can be difficult becuz you have to get a certain note exactly in tune. i have to say, guitar is easier for me. xp but i love violin all the same. 3nodding

Yea, today was the first annual Orchestra Camp!!! At my high school, they always had Band Camp so then came the birth of Orch. Camp! *da da da daa!*

I can never, ever live without playing music... it's so much fun! I hope school goes okay... Honors/AS classes are gonna be tough... sweatdrop

*~Waitress~*

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games