Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:40 am
Prince Ichi
warrior_of_boognish

(and we need something other than bishies everywhere all the time in terms of site art)

Well, thats for the folks callin the shots to decide...

(what we really need is more substantial content that isn't just virtual assets, something that would hopefully spur and hold the user in substantial discussion and interest and hopefully engage them creatively in ways akin to Vocaloid, Touhou or Homestuck fans for example. Granted we still need items because thats what we are at the core on this corner of the net, but we also need something to reach out to and engage potential new users long term....by the way this is personal and idealistic ranting that doesn't reflect the opinion of the company on a whole and I would appreciate it not really leaving this guild because I would like to keep my job.)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:41 am
Meromictic
AliceLoathesWonderland
warrior_of_boognish

Lighting Lash? emotion_kirakira
My favourite sword on Gaia. Dem colours.

My fave outfit uses that item. X3

It always makes me >=c when i see it on "lamest MC" lists.
IT'S AMAZINGGGG.  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:55 am
warrior_of_boognish
Prince Ichi
warrior_of_boognish

(and we need something other than bishies everywhere all the time in terms of site art)

(what we really need is more substantial content that isn't just virtual assets, something that would hopefully spur and hold the user in substantial discussion and interest and hopefully engage them creatively in ways akin to Vocaloid, Touhou or Homestuck fans for example. Granted we still need items because thats what we are at the core on this corner of the net, but we also need something to reach out to and engage potential new users long term....by the way this is personal and idealistic ranting that doesn't reflect the opinion of the company on a whole and I would appreciate it not really leaving this guild because I would like to keep my job.)

lolshe-who-shall-not-be-named

(That sounds like a pretty rad idea and I could get behind that 100% if gaia ever decided to go along that route. Any more the site seems to be a soulless forum site with a really detached company running it. It will occasionally spit out pixeled items I sometimes like, but what is that compared to an actual interaction with someone else, working on a bigger picture? I feel like Alchemy could've been a way to introduce that kind of interaction and interest, but it was handled....all wrong, only favoring a very select few users, instead of a community that could work together to achieve an overall goal. I feel like that alone could help revitalize an aging website. And don't worry my little pixel lips are sealed. (i also tried getting hired this past summer.) )  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:15 am
warrior_of_boognish

Half of Yuki-Otoko (Robe, Wig, and BG element)
Half of Sealies (Muff, Scarf, and Ear Muffs....though to be honest...that was more my boss talkin through me there since she made heavy tweaks to those poses)
Datamancer
Rogue-Bravado
Five out of Seven Poses to Maleficient Seven (Jacket, Gloves, Boots, Belt, Scarf)
Two Poses out of Imperial Guardian (Bracers, Anklets)
Gunslinger
Electric Knight
Harbinger of Pestilence
Three Poses out of Demonic Armor (Circlet, Belt, Gauntlets)
Lightning Lash
Two Poses out of Voracious Fog (Wig and leg pose)
Two Poses out of Techno mage (Gun and Staff...also noted that the whole thing was off of my concept/idea so I partially claim full responsibility to that mess)
The Heartbreaker Hammer out of Heartbreaker

And thats pretty much the production extent of my hand in MC's

The farther I look back the more I cringe...

I own a good majority of those MCs.

"There is nothing to fear when you have nothing to lose."

Calelith

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

BiaA

Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:55 am
The TinTin movie is like THE best animation I've seen! emotion_kirakira
Not in terms of story and stuff, but the graphics are mind boggling. Sometimes I genuinely forgot that was an animation movie only to be reminded it wasn't by the amazing surreal scenes.

Go watch it, go watch it in 3D, buy the bluray cause it's worth the visual experience.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:22 am
Prince Ichi
warrior_of_boognish
Prince Ichi
warrior_of_boognish

lolshe-who-shall-not-be-named

(That sounds like a pretty rad idea and I could get behind that 100% if gaia ever decided to go along that route. Any more the site seems to be a soulless forum site with a really detached company running it. It will occasionally spit out pixeled items I sometimes like, but what is that compared to an actual interaction with someone else, working on a bigger picture? I feel like Alchemy could've been a way to introduce that kind of interaction and interest, but it was handled....all wrong, only favoring a very select few users, instead of a community that could work together to achieve an overall goal. I feel like that alone could help revitalize an aging website. And don't worry my little pixel lips are sealed. (i also tried getting hired this past summer.) )

alchemy just got a bunch of new devs working on it so while its kind of shitty now, its at least being worked on

and geez, here i am

trying not to make boog talk about work so he wont feel he has to leave to avoid uncomfortable questions

and here you are

makin him talk about work

jesus christ woman  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:25 am
warrior_of_boognish
MrsrachaelSnape

Do you have a da? Sorry if I sound pushy can I link you a e.i thread of mine an idea?

http://blackswordsman28.deviantart.com its kind of dusty and I haven't touched it in a long while <<;

As for the EI suggestion, you're free to....but no guarantees okay.

Diavolica
Hello! A long time ago you randomly sketched my avatar once when it was even uglier than it is now!

That I did Bera, that I did.

thank you !.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/a-love-story-e-i-pictures-inside/t.77520215/?_gaia_t_=3934

I love your art work. If I had pay pal and the money I would order from you. Too bad you don't have a gold shop rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:15 am
Morning everyone. I hope you're feeling better today, Boog.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:26 am
Magnificent Moonbeam

How are you?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:30 am
If I made an Alchemy item exchange thread here (mostly for trading components for the Cache/Case) would anyone use it? I've been making Caches like mad since they changed the formula.  

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:34 am
I suppose it would be useful.

I still have a shitload of halloween components if anyone wants them  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:57 am
MrsrachaelSnape
Magnificent Moonbeam

How are you?
I'm well, got a bit far in Pokemon White. You?  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:02 am
Magnificent Moonbeam
MrsrachaelSnape
Magnificent Moonbeam

How are you?

I'm ok. Just very bored.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:03 am
I Fit in Eric's shoes.

I'm teasing him that he has huge feet.  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:09 am
MrsrachaelSnape
Magnificent Moonbeam
MrsrachaelSnape
Magnificent Moonbeam

How are you?

I'm ok. Just very bored.
Okay.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games