Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:14 pm
She took her drink and sipped it before looking up at him.

"It's okay, Hauk....this is a new experience for me anyways, and I'm quite content to people watch for the moment. biggrin "

She beamed at him and turned back to look at some of the more elaborate costumes.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:21 pm
He smiled back down at her at the comment and they strolled around the room, watching the people around them and mingling here and there. After a certain point the hidden gem glowed softly under Hauk's coat and the features of Hauks attire began to slowly change. He panicked slightly at the change but remembered that Liada had mentioned this. So he tried to stay relaxed hoping that some impending doom wouldn't happen to him.  

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:26 pm
She turned to Hauk to say something to him and blinked a few times. She could have sworn he had on an different outfit when they had left her place, but now he was dressed completely different. How had he managed that, when he hadn't left her side? confused She looked up at him and gave him a slightly confused look.

"Um...didn't you have something else on when you picked me up? sweatdrop "

She had completely forgotten what she was going to ask him, and now her mind was backtracking to make sure he was indeed dressed differently.

Meanwhile, the next song began to play.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:31 pm
He mentally grinned when he caught Kat off guard. He glanced over at a mirror that was hanging and saw that his look was new and...did his hair grow longer? User Image He takes a sip of his drink and looks at himself as if he had a spot on his jacket. Um...I don't believe so. I'm pretty sure I was wearing this before.User Image When the song changed he placed his empty glass on a passing waiters tray and looks to Kat holding out his hand, Shall we dance?  

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:35 pm
She looked back at him to answer his question and then looked closer at him.

"User Image Hauk? Your hair is longer....did you put a wig on when I wasn't looking? User Image"

She gently tugged on a section of the hair to see if it was a wig. She still could have sworn he had on a different outfit earlier, no matter what he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:37 pm
*Ryzan had dragged Tes to the steampunk ball hours ago when it first started. All along, it had seemed that Ryzan was distracted as he was looking around constantly. However, anytime Tes asked him if something was up, he would just laugh and wave it off, then either pull him out for a dance or for some refreshments, depending on what they were doing at the time.

Later on when katana and Hauk arrive, however, Tes notices Ryzan scowling and making a subtle scoff*

o_O; What's gotten into you?
hm? Oh.. it.. it is nothing sweatdrop *tries to wave it off again but Tes keeps giving him a look*  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:37 pm
He grimaced slightly when she tugged at his hair but surely enough it was attached to him. Does it feel like a wig Vilkat? Because we can always test that in another room. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:41 pm
She arched an eyebrow at him before laughing.

"I'd like to see how you'd manage doing anything, considering the size of this damn skirt I've got on. lol But for now, I think I'll be satisfied with that dance you offered. wink "

She took his hand as a faster paced song started up and led him out to the dance floor.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:45 pm
Taking her hand he pulls her out onto the dance floor and sweeps around in small circles. At one point he could feel the tingles of the gem work again so to mess with Kat a little more he turns her to face away from him as the change occurs once again. When he felt that the change was complete he turned her again to face him and continued to move to the beat of the music.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:53 pm
She stumbled slightly when she looked up and saw that Hauks' outfit looked different yet again, and now his hat was missing. eek She couldn't really blame the alcohol...she had had only one beer at home and had barely had a drink here at the ball.

"Did your hat fall off, Hauk? confused " She kept dancing but looked around the dance floor for his missing hat.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:55 pm
*scowls again when he sees Hauk and katana dancing, rolling his eyes in addition to that when Hauk's outfit changes*
It's -so- obvious rolleyes *scoff*

*raises an eyebrow*
What's obvious?

Nothing! stressed Just.. have a cracker or something stare
*grabs a cracker with cheese from a platter of hors d'oeuvres and practically tosses it at Tes*

Jeez.... what's your problem? stare I brought you here like you asked and I haven't complained about wanting to go home all night... no matter how much I really wanted to stare

It's nothing! Stop asking stressed
*takes a cracker himself and munches on it angrily, not really enjoying it* stare

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:05 am
*becomes aware of Hauk being at the ball when some of his fangirls start ooing and awwing over his long tresses.*
tch.... knew I should have stuck with the club tonight stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:06 am
Again Hauk looks innocently again as they finished their dance and took her aside. I might have, I didn't notice. For a moment he thought he saw a pair of blue skinned elves and might of thought it was Draa or Tes. But he wasn't sure. Ready for another drink? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:11 am
She let him lead her off the dance floor as the crowd swarmed it when Airship Pirates came on.

"Yeah, I think I'm in need of a drink....I think I'm seeing things. confused "

She stood next to him at the bar and glanced over the crowd. She thought she saw a flash of green hair, but couldn't be sure that it was Draa from across the room. She continued to look over the crowd, mainly admiring the outfits, when she thought she saw TES and Ryzan.

"Hauk? Is that TES and Ryzan over there?" She motioned over to the far side from where they were standing at the bar.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:24 am
Looking up he looks to see where she's motioning. While she flags them down he feels the effects of the gem working faster than he thought it did. He orders more drinks for them as the effects finish changing. It might be, should it really be surprising that they are out here?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games