Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:04 pm
(((OOC: I updated my blog again. This time there are screencaps from the new YFC (GACKT) PV and also a link to watch it. There's also cover art for YFC's first album and a tracklist and links to preorder. I love the cover art for the CD+DVD [TYPE B]. It's super sexy... Hahahaha!)))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Laying down sounded like a wonderful idea... but of course that was rather hard with both Jun and Ko standing on the sofa. The pianist stifled a laugh at Sai's reaction... then golden eyes stared at that hand for a moment.

"I think Japan needs saving over there..." he said, pointing to the giant mess of wrapping paper on the floor. "It's an ecological disaster." Naoko teased, taking the distraction as a gift so he could lay down on the sofa comfortably in the kimono.

"If I stood on the sofa," he called out to Sai. "I might not be able to get down again. Too much knee bending." he laughed, smiling as he watched Ko having so much fun.

But he hadn't taken Jun's hand. Sure it'd been because he hadn't forgiven the man yet... but also because he didn't feel, physically, like getting swept up into the action of playing super hero and Gundam save the country.

But then he did burst out laughing. "You are too!" Naoko shouted back toward the bedroom, Ryu's way. "That interview woman said it and so has Ko-kun! You're officially a ko-inu!"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:21 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"Awh! Gundam doesn't clean up the aftermath! Have you ever seen him cleaning up after shooting up the enemy??" asked Ko as he stood there with Jun.

"Pick it up." ordered Sai as he poured the hot water into the mug with the tea bag.

"Awh!" Ko grumbled as he walked over and started grabbing up the trash and crushing it into a small ball in his hands. As soon as he had tossed it away he was racing back over to Jun. "Superman! Now that I've cleaned up the world, we can go after the rest of the Robot Army. Super Geisha Girl can...um....give us um....well she can keep the main base safe. Right?" he looked at Naoko who had over taken their couch by laying down.

Inside the kitchen, Sai just chuckled to himself, "Super Geisha Girl and Koinu Boy...sounds like a seriously interesting manga. But Ko-kun, if you want to open up your next present, you need to calm down just a little. Jun why don't you pick out his next package and hand one of Naoko's to him. You're going to fall behind if you don't start opening them Naoko."

Ko at the mention of presents pulled Jun by the finger over to the ones that were left under the stockings. "Uncle Naoko's presents are here! And see these are for the Gundam that has saved the Universe!" He pointed at his own smaller pile. "Uncle Naoko you are really behind! I've already opened a lot and you've got so many to go!"

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:37 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

Jun carried Ko off of the couch and over to the pile of giftwrap with a soft, "Listen to your Uncle.", thrown in for good measure. He knew that he had to enforce boundaries and rules. Last thing he needed was to have the boy trying to go behind backs to get his way. That was something all children could be susceptible to.

"Ko-inu ja nai!!!!" Ryuukaze could be heard railing in the other room.

For a moment, Jun's heart ached. Ryu and Naoko...they seemed so happy together. He was...jealous. Jealous that he couldn't be that way with Shou or Sai now. Even...a little jealous that Naoko had such a relationship. Perhaps it was true...he did still have a little bit of a thing for the pianist...but it wasn't the kind of love he held for the blond's older brother.
Even so...what he would have given to have had Naoko just smile at him and take his hand...

Throwing the wadded up paper in the bin, the dark star nodded at Sai's words and handed Ko a gift wrapped in sparkling blue, then passed Naoko a lovely green package.

"He's right, you know, Naoko. You'd better catch up." Jun spoke softly to the man, not wanting to aggravate him with his mere presence, as it seemed he had become good at doing now.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:37 pm
(((OOC: I can't get over the CD+DVD TYPE B cover for YFC's new album. It just cracks me up. The CD Only cover makes me think about during the Diabolos concert where GACKT kept trying to get You to give him his pants... -cracks up- PANTSU GA!
BTW, I made a wallpaper to go along with the icon you see in my signature atm.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v383/LegolasLover2003/?action=view¤t=gackt-matakokodeaimasho-pic-wall-text.png )))

Naoko laughed, smiling towards the kitchen at his brother's comment. "I think Ko-inu Boy might disagree." he spoke, wondering if it really was alright to be thinking that 'Super Geisha Girl' was okay... especially since he was a man.

"I'll protect your base. No one will be getting past me, that's for sure." the blond spoke, obviously making himself comfortable. "Gundam may even have a problem landing here." he joked before Jun walked up to him with a present.

For a moment, Naoko said nothing, but then he took it and smirked. "I didn't expect so many gifts... seems Shou went overboard."
Carefully, the musician began to unwrap the green gift.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:30 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

"Good! Stay there Super Geisha Girl while I go clean up this...mess left by the monsters." That was when Ko and Jun had gone on to clean up duty but soon returned for presents.

"We made it, Superman!" hollered Ko after they were done. "No chance for...umm...Nu...Nuclear....waste." He then walked back over to where Naoko was and sat on the floor since Naoko took up most of the couch.

Ko faced turned from grumpy to ecstatic once his fingers wrapped around the sparkly blue package. But he waited until Naoko had opened up his own first.

Inside the box that Naoko held was a small hand written note.

When the sparks of dreams need kindling...wind me up and allow me to spin within your memories forever. Some things...should never be forgotten.

Shou

As box is opened completely, Naoko will see an petite, ornate silver piano. Naoko will see a small wind up key on the bottom. It's obviously a music box.

The top of the piano is polished shells and ivory laced in filigree to form an image of a woman in a kimono. The keys of the tiny piano have been detailed out with little levers at the feet and a small bench. The wind up key is just at the bottom of the music box. Once Naoko turns the key and lifts the top of the piano. He hears a very familiar song. It's one of his own, Blue.

Each pure note flows from the tiny music box very clearly. A small maker's mark is found on the bottom. It was obviously handmade for this occasion. Shou must have set this up long before Hawaii.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:41 pm

For a moment, Naoko simply held the box, not taking the tiny piano out, and just read the note. Then amber eyes lighted on the trinket and pulled it out carefully. Lithe fingers wound the key, and soon, piano lid open, it was playing a lullaby-ish version of his own song.
Inside the lid he could see the "strings" ticking off the rolling wheel within, playing the notes beautifully.

"Shou... I... oh hell Jun already knows you're not him right now. Niisan it's gorgeous!" Naoko said, looking it over with a bright gaze. "I didn't even think he'd listened..." the pianist whispered, feeling a bit sad suddenly.

So much had happened after the charity benefit, when he'd performed the piece. Shou had never said anything about it... but he must have liked it because here was a beautiful music box, crafted just for the blond, with his own song.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:32 am
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

Sai smiled as he glanced that direction to see and hear the tiny piano. "It's lovely." Carefully, he brought the tea to Naoko and set it on the small coffee table. "He must have thought your music was beautiful since he took the time to have this made. At least, that is my best guess."

"It is a one of a kind, just like you." said Sai as he sat down on the edge of the couch arm so he could watch them open presents.

Ko seems enchanted by the little music box because it was a very cute small thing that played music like his favorite instrument. "Wow. Chiisai! That's a neat gift. You should set it on your piano at home so it will have a bigger friend!"

Sai smirked, "I suppose a little tiny piano like that could use a big friend piano. Now Ko-kun, it's your turn to open."

"Yay!" Ko squeeked then started unwrapping. Inside the box was a cherry wooden box with an engraved Mickey playing the piano in the Sorcerer Apprentice costume. Dancing around him are brooms and on the edges of the box are characters from Fantasia. Inside the box, Ko finds very expensive blank music paper with a special inking pen .

"Wow!!!" Ko's eyes went wide as he saw the paper. There were so many sheets all neatly placed in the box. "Uncle Shou really did good....I want to use these right now." For some kids, paper might not have been the best choice but for a boy that could compose music like Ko, this might have been a goldmine. "Ooh...after I'm done opening presents can I work with these papers?"

"Well, that depends on when we get done." replied Sai as he gathered up the wrapping papers and tossed them in the trash. "But I bet that Uncle Naoko or Jun-san would have fun watching you or helping you with them." Sai knew that Ko's musical skills were a little beyond extraordinary. And he had a feeling that the boy probably could help Naoko get over a few hurdles with his own talent. Even though, Sai had to wonder how Shou and he were going to help Ko's talents in the future. Sai kept thinking about Izzy's partner, Narcissus, who was very talented with the piano. And wondered maybe if he'd have suggestions. Well, Sai didn't know Narcissus' exact skill levels with the piano but he remembered Izzy saying that the man was a prodigy.

"So, it looks like there is one here for you, Naoko." Sai placed another package in his brother's lap. This one had bright shining silver and gold paper wrapped with red ribbons.

While Naoko was working on the package, Sai re-positioned himself on the edge of the couch and smiled at Jun. He knew that the man was a little nervous but Sai was happier that everyone was being better for at least Ko's part of Christmas. He was sure that once the boy went to bed with all the goodies, He'd be dealing with one thing or another. But wait, he had told Naoko that he and Ryuukaze could have quality time while he went and worked on his laptop in the cafe. That would be perfect. A few hours of working on banking investments and stock was a fine way of spending his time. He actually looked forward to the bit of freedom he'd have later in the evening.

When Naoko opened this box, inside he'd find a box similar to Ko's only this one had a lighter wood with a collage of purple irises that actually a collage of tiny musical notes. It's a rather modern looking piece and inside there is similar expensive music paper but it is cream and in each corner is a small petal fleck of from an iris embedded in the paper. The pen that is included as a purple cap to match the rest of the set.

Sai smiled at Jun while the others were unwrapping, "I think that Shou had a theme for the gifts this year. Next year, I actually want to have a Christmas tree."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:22 am

"Next year, I want to be better prepared." Naoko replied honestly, lithe fingers going over the papers from his own gift and looking at how detailed they were.
It certainly would help in composing if he was writing on something this grand... because he wouldn't want to make any mistakes.
"Something tells me Shou-san wants to collect all our scribblings and make a book out of them." the blond teased, looking at his brother for a moment. "Niisan, there's a present over there especially for you. Not for Shou but you." he spoke, indicating a purple and silver wrapped gift.
The box was small... actually rather small and hard to see... but it stood out with it's purple color.

Inside was a small locket shaped like a book. The outsize had an antique shine, while in the middle there was an image of a bee, trapped inside the amethyst glass. Inside the locket could hold two small pictures.

In truth, it looked more like it would be fitting for Shou, what with the bee, but Naoko had interpreted the piece different.
He saw Shou, trapped inside of Sai (or at times vice versa) and he wanted to give his brother something to remember that connection with. Maybe one day Shou would realize that he wasn't only himself... but the trapped bee in the locket symbolized Sai's freedom, if only fleeting, for the younger Oumori.

Here's the locket: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Z9hnlypJMqw/TzDJ0phOJDI/AAAAAAAAGXo/Mq-1N_hdLfo/s400/BookLocket5_pur_etsy.jpg
http://www.etsy.com/listing/92186660/art-book-locket-necklace-featuring-a?image_id=309239548  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:53 am
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

Sai laughed at the comment, "Maybe there is a method to his madness?" He watched Naoko's hand pass over the papers and could only imagine the musical thoughts that flowed in his brother's head.

"A package for me? Awh...that's sweet. You know you didn't have to." said Sai with a gentle smile as he picked up the small gift. Opening it, he pulled out the locket so it dangled between his fingers so he could see the whole piece.

He turned the locket in his fingers and looked at the bee trapped in the amethyst but in his mind wasn't sure if his own interpretation of this piece. On the surface, he knew of Shou's bees. The crazed fans of the superstar. And then there was the fact that it was trapped in a stone. He knew there probably was a deeper meaning. A connection with he and Shou, "It's beautiful. I' will have to put a couple photos within it when I return home."

The images, Sai was uncertain of as he put the piece to his neck and then hooked the clasp. It was a good match for his skin and the locket glimmered against Sai's tanned flesh.

He leaned down and pulled forward the last few packages. "Seems like Shou had Christmas on the brain. Did he really have time to shop? Good grief."

Pushing a heavy package over to Naoko, and another to Ko, Sai stood up again and shook his head. "I guess even if we weren't prepared for Christmas, he was."

When Ko opened his package, he found an Xbox360, "Whoa!!! It's got the Kinect feature!!! Jun-san! We can play super heroes on the Kinect!!!" The boy started to try to open the box but it was difficult because of how tightly it was packed. "I can't wait to play! I've always wanted one of these!!" Christmas was becoming the best one ever! His little mind for a flash of second brought back a memory of another Christmas where his Mom and Dad had been laughing as he opened gifts under a tree. The same parents that let him be taken by...monsters. How could they? Was he such a bad kid.

"I'm a good kid, right? Jun-san? he blurted out a little suddenly and looked at Jun as if he really needed to know that answer right now.

Inside Naoko's box, he would fine the new Ipad with a small note.

I had a feeling that Santa might bring one for Ko, but I realized you might enjoy this too. Try out the mini piano application that is already installed. I bet you'll find something fun when you do.

Shou

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:49 pm

Before Naoko could open his next gift though, Ko's words struck a chord in his heart.
"You're the best kid ever, Ko-kun. You're bright and cheerful, you understand complex things and you're a musical genius of a boy." setting the gift aside, Naoko reached a hand out to the boy and beckoned him to come over to the sofa.
When he did, the blond wrapped him in a warm hug then lifted him into the air, setting him down on the couch beside himself. "You've never, ever, done anything bad... Shou and I are proud of how warm you are, Ko-kun. You've got a big heart and an interesting imagination to say the least. We would never... EVER... thing you were anything but good. Yakusoku." and then the pianist smiled gently. "Maybe Jun-san can hook that xbox up for you and you can play the day away on it. I remember doing something very similar as a kid with a nintendo. Just remember..." he tapped Ko's nose playfully. "You have to sleep and eat too. We wouldn't want our little Gundam turning into a Zombie Robot!"

Letting Ko go back to Jun and the presents, Naoko looked at his brother. The two of them needed to talk about what they thought had happened to Ko... because the younger Oumori wasn't too sure Shou knew the real circumstances or not.
Either way, they needed the details from Yamada if they were to keep the boy safe.

"You know... I'm surprised Shou wasn't texting pictures to Lucky-san or Narcissus-san..." Naoko spoke as he carefully unwrapped the larger present, though not the heavy one.

Naoko winced slightly, "I'm horrible with electronics..." he said, looking at the ipad as if it were foreign to him. "Where's the on button?" he continued, turning it this way and that til he finally found it and brought the device to life. "It took me forever to get used to my phone, you know. So much more comfortable with a piano..." the blond laughed before finding the application that Shou had mentioned in the note.

Amber eyes widened. "This will make composing outside the studio or my place a lot easier..." he whispered, tapping away at the keys on the display.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:23 pm
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

Sai just watched as Naoko took over and snuggled the boy. That was only a hint of the troubles the child had and Sai knew it. But for now, he'd have to wait until they got home before figuring out what the proper course of action was.

Ko brightened up when he was hugged and lifted. All the kind words and smiles did make him happier. That's right, no matter how things were before, he had this new family now. He was safe. Nothing bad was going to happen here. "Really!? Jun-sa will hook it up for me?!" His faced turned with that question to Jun as he was held by Naoko. The idea of playing with the Xbox now put a big blanket over the other problems that went on in the boy's head.

"Gundam never become Zombies, Uncle Naoko!" The boy squeaked as his nose was tapped. Everything was right in the world once more. Then as Naoko let him go he quickly scooted over to Jun. "Can you set it up for me? Please?" He practically bounced with the idea of playing the games. "You can play with me! It has a Kinect!"

Sai glanced at Naoko knowing what the younger man thought and nodded in agreement but obviously today wasn't that day. But when Naoko mentioned that thought, Sai immediately took his camera out of his pocket and started snapping a few pictures. "You know if I don't snap some so Shou has them later, he might think he missed Christmas all together. I'll send a few to...Izzy."

Seemed that both Sai and Shou felt close enough to Izzy to call him by his first name. And he started to text the man right then while Naoko opened his gift.

Ko then looked back, "Oh Oh ...tell Akihiko-niisan HI!!! Merry Christmas!"

Text: Izzy, My nephew got many presents. See! Oh and Ko-kun says HI!!! Merry Christmas, Akihiko-niisan. Look forward to seeing you when we return to Tokyo.

Sai attached a few photos of Ko and the presents then hit the send button. "There that should help fulfill my obligations this Christmas day. Oh? Horrible with electronics?" he laughed as he watched Naoko try to figure out the Ipad. "You know those are suppose to be very easy to use."

But once Sai saw those amber eyes widen, he could only smile and take a quick snapshot with Shou's phone. "I'm sure he'll like that one." Then he took a quick photo of the small music box. Just to make sure that Shou saw it had been opened. "You know Ryuukaze-san is missing everything. And you're the one with a cold."

Sai then turned and took another photo of Jun with Ko. He was almost like a kid with a toy as he snapped a few shots then thought about sneaking down the hall to get a shot of Ryuukaze. However, that was a inspired idea of fun that he probably wouldn't do. Just because he was a little more proper than his alter ego.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:45 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image
Needless to say, Jun was taken aback by Ko's words. What had happened to make this child so insecure?

"You're a great boy. We...we all love you, very much." he spoke truthfully, his voice a bit weak as he stifled his emotions. For a child to ask a question such as that...

He could remember asking the very same question. Many times. Crying in corners because he felt he was a dirty, evil child who deserved to suffer, and couldn't escape it even if he tried.

Of course...it led to horrible things when he was older. Acting out all the pain he had suffered.

Just what would become of Ko? No...the boy would never go down that path. Surely not now. And if he tried...well, as long as Jun had breath in him, he promised himself he would not allow that to happen.

Sai's smile caught his eye, bringing him out of his morbid string of thoughts.
Sai...his shining light. The one who healed his heart.
Of course, Jun couldn't help but smile back, brushing a lock of his hair behind his ear like a teenage flirt.

"Next year...I'll go chop down a tree myself if I have to..." he said softly, speaking to Sai. That was the future he wanted. Christmas trees and holidays, taking Ko to festivals together...being...a family? Yes...if he had an ultimate wish, that would be it. Of course...he had to factor Shou into the equation. Life would be unpredictable...but he would still be happy like that.

With a sigh, Jun took the XBOX over to the television and began unpacking the system and plugging in wires and connectors.
He wasn't a part of this family...not now...but he could vow to himself to always be there to help, to come when he's called. He could try. Strive for redemption.

Just...be a good person. As good as he knew how to be, at least.

Ryuukaze came trotting out of the back of the suite, finally.

"What did I miss?" he asked, his hands still fluffing his freshly done hair.

Jun just smiled, listening to all the people that mattered to him enjoying their holiday as he worked away at getting this piece of machinery hooked...the...hell...what is this wire?...up.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:09 pm
(((OOC: I like how Gaia tells you you'll get your Gaia Cash in up to 2 hours... but you hit 3 hours and there's still nothing even though you completed the offer... -twitch- I just need 115 more!!! Oh and may I add that MOST surveys tell me I'm not qualified after they find out I live in the middle of effing nowhere?! I couldn't do google's for example or this one survey that I didn't qualify for because I haven't played a sport in the last year.)))

~ ~ ~

"You missed me opening presents and Sai opening presents and Ko-kun... well he was flying a few minutes ago so you missed that too." Naoko spoke, moving his legs enough to lay Ryu sit on the end of the sofa with him. The blond held up the ipad. "You know how to work this thing?" he asked with an embarrassed smile.

Suddenly there was a camera flash and Naoko frowned at Sai. "I hope you're only sending Ko-kun's pictures to Lucky-san. I doubt he wants to see all of us, just the kid." he laughed, smiling when Ko so enthusiastically told Sai to tell Narcissus 'hi'.

Reaching out, the younger Oumori snatched the camera phone away from his brother, turned it around, and took a picture of Sai who, thankfully, was still in makeup.
"Shou would be sad if there weren't any pictures of him, baka." he teased.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:15 pm
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

Seemed that Jun probably could guess without knowing a bit of Ko's world. It wasn't all bright and sunny. The darkness had visited and stole away his innocence like a hooded thief.

The questions that Ko had weren't unlike Jun's in fact they were all too similar but the fortunate part had been Yamada-san's discovery of the boy. And that discovery, had changed Haru's plans that day, when he thought he was so close to uncovering the secret he had long sought out in the Spider's web. But Haru wasn't heartless. He couldn't leave the boy to this dark fate while he could set him free. Thus Haru had lost his chance, and Ko had gained a life.

These thoughts did circle in Ko's head in a more child like way. He had great respect for the man that pulled him out of....the bad place. But he couldn't talk about it to anyone. That was too hard right now.

However, Haru had been smart. Hiding the child in plain sight with someone that Izo wouldn't dare harm lest he lose the enormous cash cow of his evil dreams. A small victory that had yet to be tested...

Ko smile broadened with every word and exposed his teeth with all the warm feelings from those around him. He really did feel safe here. "Wait aren't all Christmas trees artificial ones???" Ko couldn't remember ever seeing a live Christmas tree at someone's home. Most people had artificial because there wasn't many places to grow live trees.

Sai smirked and patted Jun's shoulder, "I want to see that. Red flannel shirt, jeans and some boots trudging through the forest like some kind of Grizzly Adams. Oh yeah and don't forget the axe." Of course, that buff look might be kind of sexy on the dark star. The idea did cross Sai's mind as he watched Jun walk away to put the Xbox 360 together by the TV.

It wasn't hard for Sai to tell how much of Ko Jun could see in himself. Just by the soften face and disarmed looks upon Jun's face. It seemed that little Ko-kun was good therapy all around. He just hoped that the therapy worked for Ko-kun as well. And well that smiling boy's face told Sai many things.

Somehow, Sai...and mmm...Shou were going to be parents as much as they could be and make sure that the child became an upstanding adult and happy. What more could a parent want. And Sai did have a feeling that Jun would be around for that...

Ko glanced back to Uncle RyuuRyuu and his grin got even bigger. "You've been missing the presents! Uncle Naoko and I got Ipads!!" Then he looked at Ryuu's hair and then over at Naoko. His little lips mouthed, "Fluffy Koinu."

"What! wait did I say you could take pictures of me!" Sai sulked for a moment after the candid shot was taken. He wasn't a camera whore like his alter ego but maybe he would have to suffer just a little so Shou wouldn't be so down later. "Well yes, I only sent pictures of Ko and anyone else who happened to be close enough to be in the photo too. Like you Naoko." He chuckled thinking that Izzy probably wouldn't mind too much as long as he could see pictures of the child.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:52 pm

Naoko couldn't help but laugh at Ko's mouthed words, looking at Ryu innocently. "Really, Ryu-kun... I can think of much worse things than a cute little ko-inu..." he teased.

But then the blond's attention was distracted again and he looked over to Sai. "Hey, I'm just documenting what's a happy occasion so I don't get yelled at later." Naoko smirked, waving the camera phone in front of Sai. "And hey, maybe Lucky-san will think I'm a women and send you a text asking who the gorgeous beauty in the kimono is, ne?"

It was nice... to feel a part of a family again. Even if he was still pissed to high heaven at Jun. This was still very much a family in many many ways.

"Hey wait, where's my tea?" the younger Oumori asked, confused about his lack of cold-fighting tea.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games