Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 423 424 425 426 427 428 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:40 pm
*appears in Geezerville pulling a big wagon full of extremely dangerous weapons, and knocks "open sesame" in morse code on a garage door, and gets let in*

"So... Big Al... I promised alien weapons, and here they are. Your mafia should dominate Mack the Knife's in no time. So... I think 500,000 for the whole haul is pretty generous."

*leaves with a big briefcase of money 20 minutes later and wonders where else to go*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:20 pm
Hauk and Kat finally arrived at the cabin in the mountains and parked near the front porch. They had stopped and picked up the key on the way, and quickly unloaded their bags. Once they were inside, they took their bags to the bedroom and then headed out on the deck for a drink and to sit an enjoy the moonlight.

She had vented on the drive there and he hoped that now that she had it out of her system, she would be able to enjoy the rest of their weekend. She curled up on the glider next to him, tucking her legs under her as she sipped a glass of wine. The view from their balcony was amazing, and there were a million stars dotting the sky. He draped an arm around her idly playing with her hair as they sat there enjoying the quiet that enveloped them.

She shivered a bit, and she snuggled closer to him, having left her jacket inside. It was cooler here, and she was glad she had brought a variety of clothes. He looked at her and chuckled, pulling her closer to him to help keep her warm.

They finished their wine and then headed to bed, deciding to make plans for the next day over breakfast.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:34 pm
They had woken up earlier than they normally did and had breakfast together. Deciding to go hiking for the day and explore around the area, she went about packing a backpack with sandwiches for lunch and water bottles for the hike, along with a blanket for them to sit on when they stopped. He shouldered the backpack and they left the cabin.

They found a stream to picnic by around lunchtime and after Hauk has spread the blanket, she unloaded lunch and they ate. She had been taking pictures during the hike with her phone and she showed them to Hauk while they ate. After lunch, they laid back on the blanket and just listened to the sounds of the forest around them.

He turned over to face her and gave her a wicked grin. "So, Vilkat, want to find out how cold the water is? twisted " She arched an eyebrow at him and laughed.

"Why not? We're the only ones here anyways. xd " She kicked off her shoes and stood up to strip out of her clothes. He undressed quickly and picked her up, running into the water and found a deep spot and they fell into the cold water. She shrieked from the cold when she came up from under the water, her hair streaming down her face. She splashed at him and he just grinned at her, diving under to grab at her feet to try and pull her under with him. He popped up from under the water and pulled her to him, laughing as she splashed water at him in retaliation.

"Hauk! This is FREEZING! gonk " He smirked at her. "It feels just fine to me, Vilkat, maybe I just need to warm you up. twisted " He gave her a heated kiss and soon she forgot all about being cold. wink

Later, after they had finished playing in the water, they made their way back to the blanket to lay in the sun to dry off. Once they were dry, they made their way back to the cabin to make dinner and sit on the balcony to have some wine and watch the sunset.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:01 pm
She woke up before Hauk and went downstairs to make breakfast for the two of them. Once she had everything done, she went back up to wake him. She saw he was still sleeping and she ran the short distance and leapt up onto the bed.

"Gooooooooooood morning! blaugh " She laughed as he startled awake and then stared at her. She giggled and gave him an innocent look. "What? User Image"

She shrieked when he reached over to pull her to him. "You find that funny, Vilkat? Let's see how funny you find this. twisted " He proceeded to tickle her mercilessly until she was gasping for breath from laughing.

"Hauk! Stop!" She alternated between laughing and trying to squirm out of his grip, but to no avail. "Breakfast is getting cold, come on, stop it! lol Mercy, okay.....I give up!" He stopped his torture of her and leaned over her, triumph in his eyes. He gave her a quick kiss and got up to pull on some pants, then gave her his hand to pull her off the bed.

They went back downstairs to eat breakfast and then debated on how they wanted to spend their last full day at the cabin.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:27 am
Hauk and Kat woke up early to pack up their things and get ready to head out. The rest of their holiday was spent enjoying the landscape, Kat taking lots of photos, and on the last evening Hauk had made a luxurious romantic lobster dinner, followed by one last round of "wilderness tumbling" to last them the rest of the night. twisted

Once everything was all packed up, Kat paused on the front porch to take one last look of the mountain view and soak in the serenity of the scene. Hauk had put the last of the bags in the Mustang and turned to see her gazing out and smiled. This trip was an excellent idea and he kept a metal note to perhaps do this again another time. He went up to her on the porch and wrapped his arms around her from behind. Resting his chin on her shoulder and hugged her tightly. They stayed like that without saying a word for a few minutes before Kat turned her face to kiss Hauk and they got into the car. They dropped off the key on their way down and then made their way back to Geezerville and the working world....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:45 pm
*a delivery truck pulls up to Kits' house and a man gets out, checking his chart before heading to the door and knocking politely*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:49 pm
*puts her book down and goes up to the door, opening it* Hello?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:52 pm
I have a delivery for a... *looks at clipboard* Miss Kits Rose?  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:57 pm
Yes, that's me. *opens the door wider*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:02 pm
Please sign on the dotted line, Miss. *hands her the clipbaord and smiles why going into the truck to grab the bouquet*

*card says, "You are the most gorgeous woman I have ever met. -Rod"  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:08 pm
*signs, then hands the clipboard back. When she sees the boquet, she smiles* Thank you.

*reads the card after she closes the door* ^////^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:25 pm
*after putting the flowers in water, Kits sends a text to Rod*

text from Kits to Rod
Thank you very much for the flowers. They're beautiful. smile

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:45 am
In another realm, where myth is fact... in a forest full of fairies...

*Rei appears behind a fairy of no significance to the timeline as a whole, converts it into energy, and absorbs it*

Am I... immortal now?

*blasts her own head off with a shotgun, and revives with a new body*

Thank you, unimportant fairy! I can't die and can't age anymore. biggrin

*vanishes*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:06 pm
Hauk parked the car and helped her out, then the two headed inside the nightclub that was hosting the steampunk ball. The music of Abney Park was playing and the two of them headed over to the bar to get a drink first before they did anything else.

She looked around at the extravagant costumes of some of the attendees as Hauk ordered their drinks and looked around to take in her surroundings.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:10 pm
Once the bartender gave them their drinks Hauk handed Kat's glass to her and took a sip of his own. Looking around the dance floor he felt a little nervous since he hadn't done ballroom dancing in a long time. He looks down to Katana and looked up and down her outfit. You really look lovely Vilkat. I'm glad we got to do this. I'm just sorry we got here so late.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 423 424 425 426 427 428 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games