Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4242 4243 4244 4245 4246 4247 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:56 pm

Sakura turned to take a look and offered a small wave as Fiory returned. She had seemed to have spaced out again so she drank the last of her glass and standing she gave everyone a wave and left MW and went back home for awhile
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:56 pm

*gets that emergency notion again*
Well I need to call it a night.
*blows a kiss to the air*
ta all User Image
*vanishes in a demonic fog again this time to her chambers*

((need to just jump off - i'm not feeling great sweatdrop nice meeting you fiory))

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Fiory Wolfess

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:00 pm

Fiory turned her muzzle to Sakura, giving a toothy fanged grin to her in return to the wave. Her ears flicked, hearing Kit's surprised response. Her muzzle turned to face her, and she gave a soft nod.

"It took many many years to learn how to do, but yes I can. I'm actually much more comfortable like this then I am as a humanid. I hope this does not offend at all though.." She said softly, her tail curling and her head lowering submissively. She was a wolf, and thus acted like one, regardless of the different shape she would take.

((Nice meeting you too! smile ))
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:00 pm

Plynn kyon~
*waves to both Sakura and Lady Leko as they each depart*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:05 pm

*shakes her head* Of course not. I was just surprised. 3nodding I didn't expect it.

*waves to Sakura and Leko*
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:06 pm

Sure hun not to worry. *starts to make up a bit of a tall midori sour for herself and then goes to get a bowl and make the same for Fiory. Liada waves to Sakura and Leko as they leave and then returns to the bar and puts the bowl in front of Fiory before seating herself* Heheh, yea took me for a spin the first time I saw Fiory do that Kits, its been years since I've seen a shifter so it was nice change for once.

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:06 pm

*shrugs when Fiory explains herself*
There are all sorts of "oddities" around here, so you should be fine once people realize you have intelligence and self control. Might want to be careful around Psyzapp, though. She might think you're someone's unattended pet and freak out on you.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:09 pm

Fiory lowered her head and in true canine fashion, gave a few laps of the lime green substance in the bowl placed in front of her. It promptly splashed on to the white portion of her muzzle, which she stopped to lick off happily.

"I see less and less of them as years go on. I almost have begun to believe myself as the last one." She said quietly, turning to Liada and Kit. There was not a lot of sadness in her voice with this, it was just the way the world worked it seemed.

Her ears flicked to the concern shared to her and she gave a light shrug. "Well, I can say that I am not tame in the least. Calling a wolf tame, is asking to be bitten...however, I'm at least house trained, and go outside when I need to." She said jokingly, her tail wagging happily.

Fiory Wolfess

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:09 pm

She snickered again, "Well, it's a good thing that she can speak in that form then. Poor Dec couldn't talk that time he turned into that orange wolf."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:14 pm

*looks over to TES questioningly at his statement about Psy* Why would she freak out? with people like Leko and myself and others I'm surprised the would go in a panic of things other than her wedding plans right now.

Liada Trovaras

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:14 pm

Wait, the orange wolf was Dec? confused No wonder he was trying to get dame's attention.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:16 pm

Fiory's head tilted slightly to the side, hearing about an orange wolf in the area.

"Who, if I may ask, is Dec? Does he live around here too?"

Fiory Wolfess

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:22 pm

Jabbress is just concerned for her establishment. Not being aware that Fiory can change at will, she may think she is any ordinary animal that could potentially cause harm to the patrons or damage the things here. It is not that she has something against those who can transform, she just has no way of knowing ahead of time that Fiory is not a threat.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:25 pm

Psyzapp doesn't even want my grunny running around here unattended... and threatened more than once to make stew out of it. Same went for Draa even though Draa isn't exactly your ordinary grunny.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:26 pm

Yea Decora lives around here just like the rest of us but I didn't know he was a orange wolf at one time. Must've been before I arrived in town or when I was busy somewhere else. *Liada takes another swig of her drink as she listens to Kat's story* Hm, I can understand that. Maybe I should send her a text later about Fiory then and save her a heart attack. Its bad enough her family is giving her an ulcer atm.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4242 4243 4244 4245 4246 4247 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games