Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4241 4242 4243 4244 4245 4246 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:29 pm

She took a sip of her drink, "I'm doing well, Ryzan. I see going through Leko's portal worked out well for you. wink Just don't let her push you into it....you get too much forward momentum going and then there's no telling what you might run into coming out. xd "
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:33 pm

A snake that wasn't there? neutral *hears Leko talking about serpents* Oh... I see. *giggles and takes a sip of her drink*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:36 pm

*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
Portals are nothing new to me wink I have gone through many in my time. It was the quickest way to travel in my world. Only certain classes could open them and where they could take you was mzilt mzild limited than that of jallil and Liada, jhal they still saved quite a bit of time none-the-less if you could find someone to open one for you.

ninja *snatches Tes' drink and takes a sip* whee
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:39 pm

Yeah... *glares over in Leko's general direction and goes to take a sip of his steamer, only to have it taken away* gonk stressed

Spent the rest of my night and this morning cleaning up my quarters after being told there was no snake to find.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:40 pm

Sakura took another sip of her drink as she listened to their conversation

(( sweatdrop doing 2 other RP's so will be delayed every now n then in replies))
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:41 pm

*giggles in amusement at Leko's explanation.* Oh wow that's really cool! I was wondering why I heard someone screaming about snakes the other day. *takes another sip of her drink as she looks over to Ryzan* Using portals is a bliss indeed. I don't think there could be any better kind of transport.

Liada Trovaras

Fiory Wolfess

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:44 pm

The door creaked back open and in plodded Fiory, happily refreshed from being outside. However, she had forgotten to return to her more human appearance. Instead, she padded in as a thin black wolf with silky fur, a white underbelly and tail tip, and a violet mask across her face. Her golden rod ears were recognizable, as well as that flowy black tail with the tip of white, but the indigo stripe down her spine and splashed on her paws were definitely different. In a graceful leap, she hopped back onto the stool beside Liada, her tail wagging gently behind her.

"Sorry that took so long." She said quietly, her ears forward, her sharp gold eyes looking around cheerfully at the patrons. This was by far more comfortable anyway then a stuffy, as Fiory called it, 'human suit'...

(back. smile )
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:45 pm

She laughed, "Yeah, portals are great, until the portal opener leaves and you're still in the place you were dropped off. rofl "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:48 pm

User Image Did I do that? User Image
*pours another shot*
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:50 pm

That's when you organize a back mode of transport lol. *Liada takes a swig of her drink once more. But it seemed that Sakura fell asleep so she went behind the counter to mix up a drink of her own*

Liada Trovaras

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:52 pm

Gi ussta sweatdrop That can indeed be a bit of an inconvenience, mzilst especially if you are on a completely different continent than where you need to be going sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:53 pm

*lifts an eyebrow at the oddly colored wolf that walks in, grabbing his steamer back from Ryzan and having a sip while eyeing the wolf suspiciously*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:53 pm

She snickered at Leko, "Remember, you and Ryzan came back here last night? It's all good, I had Showcase give me a ride back over here. wink "

She glanced back over to Liada, "Usually I drive out to the estate, but it was quicker to go through the portal. Think I'll go back to driving out there, I really like that long stretch of road right outside of town. User Image"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:54 pm

*hearing an animal walk in, turns to look* Something about that wolf seems kinda familliar... neutral *hears Fiory talk and her jaw drops open. She recognizes the voice as Liada's friend's* You can talk like that?

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Fiory Wolfess

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:56 pm

Fiory listened quietly, ears flicking back and forth, her slender muzzle turning here and there to each one who spoke. She had no experience with portals, so this was a new and interesting topic for her. Her violet paws held her balance on the chair, her tail swaying back and forth with interest. Seeing Liada get up to get herself a drink she called out to her happily.

"Liada, can I trouble you for a small bowl of what your getting please?" She asked kindly, a light playful whine on her fanged lips. It didn't come out like a bark, but as her normal sweet voice. Thousands of years of wandering the earth let one learn how to speak in different forms. It also let one transcend from one form to another, ergo the 'human suit' from before.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4241 4242 4243 4244 4245 4246 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games