Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4239 4240 4241 4242 4243 4244 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:26 pm

She grinned at Kits, "Not a problem hun...you know where everything is. wink " She took her drink and went and sat down on a stool at the bar.

"Oh, before I forget....the monthly theme party is this Saturday night! Winter wonderland....so get your best outfits planned out! xd "

She looked over at Fiory, "So, Fiory, what brings you to our neck of the woods? smile "
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:26 pm

Fiory gladly held the glass in her hand, letting her nose sniff with curiousity at the rim of the smooth liquid. Taking Sakura's advice, she let a small sip into her mouth and let it hang for a short while before swallowing.

"That's quite good. Did you make it yourself?" She asked, taking another grateful sip. Her tongue tingled softly with each sip, causing her mouth to crease into a pleasant satisfied grin.

Fiory Wolfess

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:27 pm

*Liada purred as she had a swig of the brew and smirked at Fiory* Oh my god Fiory you will love it! Its like the nectar of the gods. Hey Leko, Kat, what madness have I been missing lately?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:31 pm

Sakura shook her head slightly "unfortunately no, it's imported from Scotland but it's just so tasty I can't resist it" she said to Fiory with a grin

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

Fiory Wolfess

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:32 pm

Taking another sip of Sakura's lovely brew, Fiory's ear twitched to Kat's question. She lifted her head and let her tail sway back and forth.

"Well, Liada mentioned that this would be a good place to rest for a while. I've been traveling quite a long time, so a little recuperation was in order I think." She said gently, her ears falling ever so slightly.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:32 pm

*looks up suddenly shocked*
User Image Be right back!
*vanishes suddenly*

((be right back need to take care of something))

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:33 pm

*when Katana sits down, Kits stands up to go behind the bar. Looking over the bottles for a moment, she decides on vodka and cranberry juice. Taking her drink, she returns to the same stool she was on before*

*Smok looks at the bar next to Kits for a little while, wiggling his rear end as he prepares to jump up. Once he's on the bar, he sits proudly where he can watch all of the bar's patrons*
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:36 pm

She nodded as she listened to Fiory. "Well, we're glad to have you here. It's always nice to see new faces in the bar. smile "

((You can check out page one for a LOT of information of the different going-ons that happen in here. wink ))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:37 pm

((np Leko see ya when you get back))

*Liada watches in confusion as Leko poofs out of existance. She goes back to having her drink and finishes it down* Mmmm those damn Scots always knew how to make a good drink. But they still have a long way before they can ever beat us Irish!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:42 pm

Fiory was happy slowly drinking the drink Sakura had given her. She was enjoying it's bitterness, it's sweetness, and it's smooth texture. Personally herself, a warm cup of sake was her favorite, but this wasn't bad at all.

"This is a very nice place Liada, I'm so glad you told me about it." She said happily, her tail swaying behind her. "So, what do you do here Liada?" curiosity setting in.

Fiory Wolfess

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:47 pm

*sips her drink, ears twitching as she listens to the conversation*
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:53 pm

Well for the most part I sell potions and lotions and creams. I kinda backed off from the merc stuff for a while and its been pretty profitable. In fact Sakura and I were talking about a merging of business's. Her weaponry with my potions. Combine it with my research lab so that way everything would be at our feet. *Liada's ears twitch and puts her glass down on the counter and patiently waits for her refill*

Liada Trovaras

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:55 pm

Sakura drank her glass down and refiled anyone that wanted one "I'm hoping that with some of the crazy things going on out there that I'll be able to supply the town with anything they may need should any problems arise" she explained
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:59 pm

Her ears perk at the mention of weaponry. Even though she was retired, she still wanted to keep her skills sharp.

"Weaponry? What kinds of weapons are we talking about here? Guns? Knives? User Image"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Fiory Wolfess

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:01 pm

Fiory listened in silence. She gave a slight nod here and there, but otherwise was very intregued at the idea of a combined business between Liada and Sakura.

"That sounds very promising. I hope you two are able to pull it off." She said, jumping slightly hearing Katana's excited words nearby. Fiory herself had her own weapons, she had no use of knives, guns or swords. Claws and fangs were good enough for her.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4239 4240 4241 4242 4243 4244 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games