Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 422 423 424 425 426 427 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:21 pm
All right. ^_^ *leads Rod to her studio, leaving Smok outside the door* There it is. Like I said, it's not done yet...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:35 pm
*wraps arms around her from behind and studies the painting a moment*

*smiles into her hair* It's a great start. I can't wiat to see it when its done. *rocks slightly back and forth with her*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:37 pm
*leans back into his embrace* Yeah, I like it so far. I just hope I can keep it that way.

*sits near the front door where he can watch most of the house*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:39 pm
*breathes in her scent* I have faith in you.

*after a moment or two more of holding her, releases her* So, about that movie... *smiles*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:46 pm
*turns around and smiles up at him* What kind of movie would you like to watch? I've got just about anything... smile except romance. neutral Don't like that kind of movie too much. *walks past him out of the door, brushing her tail against him* Or, you could just take a look at what I've got. *smiles at him over her shoulder, then leads the way to the living room*

*follows Kits*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:50 pm
*shivers slightly as her tail brushes against* No romance, eh? lol *follows her out into the living room and then plops down on the couch* Why don't you surprise me? As long as you come and sit beside me, I don't care what we watch. xd  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:58 pm
All right. ^_^ *goes over to the shelves with her movies and looks them over. When she finds the one she wants, she puts it in the dvd player, then walks over to the couch, sitting next to Rod and taking her shoes off while the dvd goes through the warnings before the menu*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:21 pm
*slips off shoes, tie, and shirt, laying them neatly to the side, then drapes an arm over Kits shoulders, pulling her close* biggrin  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:22 pm
*cuddles close to Rod, settling in to watch the movie* ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:30 pm
*does the same* biggrin  

rodenrock

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:38 pm
With the sun being bright and warm today Anira decided to go around town and do some small shopping. She had already spent most of the day at the Herb shop to pick up some fresh ingredients for Liada's potions, couple of clothing stores and had purchased a few tops for the eventually upcoming fall. And she was now currently in the book store looking through books on horticulture.

She was browsing through some new forms of African foliage when she heard someone come up behind her. M-Ms. Anira? Is that you?User Image

The elf turned to see a petite brunette with freckles smiling softly down the end of the shelves. The girl tipped her body slightly to see if she really was seeing the girl correctly or if it was just some stranger she approached. It took Anira a moment to inspect the girls features but then recognition dawned on her. Oh, yes it is me. You are Ms. Nanalie am I right? We had met in the lobby during the intermission of that musical over drinks.

4laugh Oh yes you do remember! How are you today? The girl moved closer once she saw that she was correct in her assumption. Brushing back her short hair behind her ear.

I am quite well today. Just out and about, I do apologize for not getting back to you since that night, I have been "swamped" as one would say in my workplace. User Image

Oh that's okay. I was just picking up a book order and I had just saw you out of the corner of my eye. Are you free for the rest of the day? I would love to have lunch with you and continue our talk on landscaping designs.

Anira pondered the option a moment. She then pulled out a small planner book from her bag and looked it over making sure she did not make any plans for the day. When she saw no kind of notes written she closed her book and put it away as she looked back to the mousy girl. Yes lunch would be lovely, I had a small breakfast this morning so it would be good to eat soon. Just let me purchase these and we can head out. User Image

Nanalie nodded and they both went up to the register to take care of their items. Once they were finished and they left the store they took a small walk up to Upper GGG to have their lunch in a Greek restaurant that had opened up about a month ago.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:09 pm
((earlier this afternoon...))

*after her talk with Katana and Liada the night before, Kits decided that it would be a good idea to go check on Karrie, at least to see how he was doing. She waited at her house until Mitri came home so that she knew Karrie would be at home. When she walked up to the house, everything seemed normal, except that the front door was locked, which was rare for Karrie when he was home. Using her key, she went inside. Immediately, Kits could tell that Amy hadn't been there at all for a while. The house was just as much of a mess as it had always been, though now the kitchen was a little messy too, as though Karrie hadn't cleaned in a couple of days. Amy's cat's food and water dishes were filled, though, and the litter box had been cleaned recently. For some reason, Kits had felt the need to be quiet when she came inside. However, when the cat saw her, he meowed loudly and jumped down from the top of the fridge with a heavy thump* Shhh... It's okay. See? *kneels down with her hand out for the cat to smell* You know me. *the cat purrs and rubs against Kits' hand*

*hearing a voice that wasn't Velcore, Karrie opens his bedroom door and walks out into the hallway in nothing but his boxers, his pants in one hand* Who's... Kits? confused What are you doing here?

*stands up, holding the cat* I... came to check on you. I haven't heard from you at all lately. *notices what he's wearing and drops her gaze down to the cat in her arms, speaking sofly* I was a little worried...

You were worried? I thought you were still mad at me. neutral

Yeah, I am a little. But nobody's heard from you except Mitri, and you haven't even been talking to him much. You haven't been back to Aqua Springs at all...

In case you forgot, you're the one who kicked me out of there. *crosses his arms over his chest*

For the day. stare I didn't mean that you couldn't come back at all. I would have said so if that's what I meant. What have you been doing, anyway? You're obviously not cleaning anymore, *gestures toward the kitchen* and Velcore said you've been staying inside most of the day.

Doing? confused Sleeping, mostly... or, well, I've been in bed at least. sweatdrop It's been too hot to do anything else. *leans against the wall*

Karrie... stressed You have air conditioning.

Yeah, I know. But I spend all day in the kitchen, and by the time I get home, I don't feel like doing anything.

*thinks about that for a moment* Oh... well, I guess that makes sense... but still, when's the last time you even talked to Amy?

*thinks* Ummm... confused I'm not sure. Maybe... just after you kicked me out of AS? She left for a while, though, didn't she?

She's been back for a while now. stare *at Karrie's blank look, sighs* Listen, Mitri told me you have tomorrow off. Why don't you make an effort to go see her, and talk things out. *looks around the house again* You might want to clean up too. I don't think she'd be too happy to come back and see this mess.

*nods* All right. I'll try to remember.

Don't just try. You'd better do something about this or you're going to end up losing Amy. You can't ignore her like that.

I know. I don't mean to...

*studies his face* Besides, you need to get out of the house. Being inside all the time isn't good for you. *puts the cat down* I've got things to do, so I'm going to go home now.

Kits... I am sorry for the way I acted.

*looks at him and nods, not saying anything*

Will... *clears his throat* will you forgive me?

Right now, no. Not with the way you've been acting. *her gaze softens* But you have always been, and will always be my best friend, Karrie. I'm sure you'll think of a way to make it up to me. But start by making up with Amy. *turns and starts to walk away* See you later.

Bye. *watches as Kits closes the door behind her* I will find a way. I don't know why I did that in the first place... *goes to scratch his head and notices that he's still holding his pants, meaning he's been talking to Kits the whole time in nothing but his underwear* stressed sweatdrop  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:10 pm
*Kits sat, watching her pets eat, and debated on whether or not she wanted to go out tonight*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:07 pm
Somewhere, seemingly in America's old west but clearly not since the writing looks like a cross between Korean and Arabic...

A man, seen on posters on the wall, along with two other men, also on wall posters, are playing a card game in a saloon...

*comes into the saloon and shoots the 3 men with darts, knocking them unconscious and causing everyone else in the saloon to cheer and applaud as the 3 men are disarmed, tied up, and carried out by uniformed officers and her small PDA-like device is interfaced with by the head officer's device*

"30,000,000 credits for the each of them. They must have been fairly dangerous." :3  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:27 pm
*gaps off of the old west looking planet to a more tropical planet, inhabited by beings that look like armored and armed velociraptors*

*goes to a weapon store and writes "I would like to purchase all your deadliest weapons" into her PDA and the dinosaur clerk's PDA makes a bunch of animalistic sounds*

*walks out of the weapon store with a big collection of high tech and unquestionably dangerous weapons*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 422 423 424 425 426 427 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games