Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 422 423 424 425 426 427 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Naoko laughed, "Of course I minded wearing them. But then again, you just don't know how stubborn and persuasive my brother can be!" he shook his head, amber eyes turning to Ko. "You look very handsome. Your Uncle Shou's right, Ko-kun. But sadly he's also right on that too... so..." smiling, the blond pulled a small booklet out of his kimono sleeve. "If you ever want a new one, just pick one and it's yours... or perhaps one day you could design your own, ne?"

"Well actually... Yamada-san set up a website for the kimono sales, so they aren't going to actually be in stores. He wanted me to host a fashion expo of sorts where I modeled a few of the designs along with the female models." Naoko continued to talk before looking back to his brother. "Stores right now are so full of their own products for the New Year, that he thought it would be simpler this way. They're going to be about 65,200円 each, and they'll be advertised on the Rakuten Ichiba site, as well as other popular clothing sites, with a redirect to the actual site Yamada-san had set up. But he said he wanted to have the exhibition just after the New Year. I've already filmed a commercial spot to be run on television starting tomorrow about the kimono themselves, their sales, and a planned exhibition."

He'd been busy.
Busier than Ryu probably realized.
Which was why he was so happy about this break... this small vacation.
But Naoko had come to realize after his last breakdown into the monster he knew lurked in the shadows of his mind... that he had to keep focused on something.
He couldn't be idle...

"Gomen... I guess I should have told you both." his gaze flickered over to Ryu. "But I wanted the kimono for Christmas to be a secret. I..."

But then Jun spoke, breaking the precious conversation between the two brothers. Amber eyes narrowed angrily at the dark vocalist, but he didn't say a word in regards to if it was Sai or Shou with them right then.

(((OOC: They're online because I couldn't find a kimono store that I liked in Japan, aside from this online store...
http://item.rakuten.co.jp/kimonomachi/006765/
And of course aside from the GACKT x Kimono Project (which is what I based the price of these on_. A full set of one of the kimonos there was 71,500円. So Naoko's are 65,200円, which is roughly $800 US because he's not GACKT.)))

Smirking, Akihiko nodded. "Right... no boy love on stage. Even if my songs lately have all had to do with you..." he teased mercilessly, just before his lips were claimed by the smaller man.

Blue eyes closed as he just tasted those lips upon his own, savored the light chocolate flavor that Izzy had to him thanks to the cocoa. Without realizing what he was doing, Akihiko reached out and pushed his lithe fingers just into the collar of his partner's shirt, pushing it away as if to undress the man.

Then... he simply stopped.
Pulling back, Narcissus shook his head. "Damn it, Ruki... you're making me want to go against doctor's orders here." the young tiger spoke seriously, wanting nothing more than to throw his manager down and ravage him.
But he couldn't...
He couldn't be intimate with the man he loved right now... even if he wanted to so very very badly.

Sighing, Akihiko closed his eyes, trying to will away the want and the desire. "I like being snowed in with you too..." he eventually said with a small smile. That blue gaze returned to his lover. "This really does suck, doesn't it?" he asked, releasing Izzy from his warm embrace to readjust his position on the sofa.

Then, without warning, the musician pulled Izzy close and lay back on the couch. Suddenly Lucky was laying on top of Narcissus, and the young tiger had pulled a blanket down from the back of the sofa to cover them both. "I thought about you being on bottom here but... well... maybe I won't get as many ideas like this, ne?" he asked with a teasing smirk, wrapping his arms around Izzy and holding him close.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:27 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"I'm sure your brother is very persuasive and stubborn because you're also quite similar. It must rub off between siblings, ne?" Sai teased back and was a little amused by their banter.

It was then the boy perked up just a bit before his clumsy fall at Jun's knee, "I'm going to become tall...too! Just like...mmm..." Ko looked from Naoko to Sai, to Jun. All the men were probably the same height believe it or not. "I guess I'm going to get tall like the three of you!" He pointed to each man individually.

As Naoko relayed the information on the kimonos, he calculated that he could get up early and order a few of them on the internet before their was a complete run on the website. He anted to take a look at that booklet although he got a wee bit distracted by Jun's request.

Sai blinked while thinking to himself, What did he have earlier?! "Ah alright." What the heck was Shou drinking? He hoped there was a leftover cup or an empty container to give him a clue. Getting up slowly, he walked back into the kitchenette area of the suite and started to glance around at the available choices.

Ko smiled as he righted himself and set his package on Jun's knees starting to pull of the paper. 'Oh...then I guess I look ok." But then he pressed his lips together when Jun spoke about Sai in a whisper. All he could do was nod because he wasn't sure how to go about these 'ok' secrets. Who knew, Who didn't? Well, Jun obviously knew right now. But did Uncle RyuuRyuu? These were things that Ko didn't know and wouldn't ask...until later.

"They are both pretty kimono." Ko answered discreetly in their whispers, "Small steps? No Jumping or Running? Awh..no...you can't play in these!" His child's mind wasn't quite ready for clothing that needed this much proper form. Although he was trying very hard to be as neat as Naoko in it.

Ko tore off the last bit of paper and looked at the box. Much to his surprise, it was a new Ipad!!! "Wow! Uncle S...Shou! Arigatou!"

Sai smiled warmly as he looked back from the kitchenette to the room to see a very happy small face. "You're welcome, Ko-kun." He reached into his pocket and took out his phone and quickly snapped a few shots before Naoko or Ko could turn away. Memories shouldn't be forgotten. And Sai needed as many as he could before Shou returned.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:59 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Pulling out of that kiss was oh so hard to do, "Nnh...Oops...sorry. I just wanted...Ugh." Izzy apologized and struggled with his own frustrations. Because right now, he had Akihiko all himself and it was a perfect romantic situation! But all he could do was...NOTHING!

Izzy even had to take a few moments to rein himself in. When was he going to be able to just enjoy his moments together with this man without something lodging itself between them? But he smiled back at that small smile and nodded in agreement. "Sucks big time." Izzy answered as he backed off from that release and was about to think of something distracting to say when suddenly, he was pulled right on top of Narcissus!

"Hey wait this doesn't make anything easier you know." But still he snuggled in and barely avoiding an additional comment about this particular arrangement. He had plenty of 'ideas on how to...take advantage of this position but if he explained to Narcissus any of them, that wouldn't help their situation at all. His imagination filled with various Yaoi pairings and he tucked his head quickly into Akihiko's shoulder before a bright blush could be seen.

He felt so warm just lying there and finally closed his eyes with a content smile on his lips. "I could fall a sleep here...so warm. You're so romantic...I can't wait for you to get well."

OOC: posted in the other forum!

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:44 pm

Amber eyes focused on Jun for a long moment. "I hadn't thought you would be joining us... so the thought of designing one for you never crossed my mind." the blond said coldly, his posture as he sat just a bit more rigid than before. "If you want though, you could pick one out and I'll be happy to order it for you. I'm afraid I'll be too busy up until after the New Year to design a new one."

And yet... somehow... Ko-kun broke that ice in the pianist and Naoko couldn't help but smile at the boy, laughing again at his insistence that Ryu was a puppy. But then what Sai said... made it even worse.

"Don't you dare!" Naoko laughed, wagging a finger at his brother. "Ryu-kun is NOT my dog. He... well he isn't a black fluffy poodle... THAT being my dog." then the blond smiled brightly. "Ryu-kun! We should pick Yumi-chan up after the holiday so Ko-kun can met her!"

However his attention was once more distracted by the poor boy trying to get around in the kimono and what Jun was saying one could and couldn't do. "Contrary to popular belief it is possible to run in a kimono. Jumping well..." Naoko tilted his head to the side. "I can't jump very high. But I can run." he smiled to Ko. "You just have to take very very VERY small steps, Ko-kun... Quick small steps." the pianist spoke before laughing softly. "AND you have to be mindful of your feet without looking at them. With your kimono, I made sure it wasn't so flared out as my own." he added, pointing to how it trailed the ground, giving him an almost merman look. "That should help you get used to the feel and learn how to move." gently the blond put a hand on the boy's head. "It just takes time and practice... like a musical instrument."

While Ko was opening his next gift from Shou, Naoko stood up completely and walked over to Ryu. "I'm sorry your kimono isn't here." he whispered, amber eyes on the boy with the present, his voice only loud enough for his lover to hear. "I wish I'd brought it... an onsen is the perfect place for kimono, ne?"

In truth... Naoko just wanted to be away from Jun.
The man who DARED try and get Shou... Sai... back. Thinking about that b*****d just made the blond's blood boil.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:52 pm

Unlucky for Lucky though, was the fact that Akihiko felt that sudden blush even through his clothes! The young tiger laughed, holding Izzy close so the man wouldn't fall off the sofa. "Don't get any weird yaoi fantasy ideas. I know there are things we could do this way but right now... I'd much rather just do what the doctor said and hold you close... I think any skin on skin contact would drive me insane so maybe tonight... we sleep in pajamas, ne?" he asked seriously before a smile broke out on his face and he nuzzled into his partner's hair. "I thought this would be more comfortable... and I'm sleepy so... why not lay down? Besides... I just want us to be together, you know?"

Was Akihiko afraid of being alone? A part of him felt he was...
But hadn't he always been alone before?
But now he knew what it was like...
To have someone there... next to him... once again...

Blue eyes closed before the musician could think on it any further. It hurt... to remember his loneliness... but it also made him happy because now he had a reason.

Before it'd been nothing but for the music...
Now he had a true reason to sing...

"Aishiteru, Ruki..." Akihiko whispered softly, unable to stop the feelings inside. "I know it's frustrating you too, ne? Want to go to bed and get some sleep and hopefully we'll both be less 'frustrated' in the morning?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:01 pm
(((OOC: I just realized I screwed up and missed like 4 posts... so I'm gonna edit my Naoko post.)))

(((OOC: EDITED THE ABOVE NAOKO POST! I'm so sorry... I totally missed 1 Jun, 1 Sai, and 1 Ryu post somehow! So I included stuff in the above Naoko post to cover it.)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:01 am
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

"I'm well aware of that, Naoko. I simply meant that your work is so beautiful, I wish I had one. I'll gladly order one when I get home. Perhaps I'll get a few, if I can find the proper style. I've worn kimono before...and they don't always suit me, hence why it would be wonderful if you could design me my own, but I don't expect that of you. You've far more important things to do." Jun spoke softly, well aware of the ire the pianist held for him.

Standing up, he left Naoko, Ko, and Ryu to talk amongst themselves as he walked over to where Sai stood, looking for the proper drink.

"It's ok." he whispered, putting his hand discreetly atop the blond's on the buffet table.

"He was drinking Chai tea. Don't worry about it, though. I...probably should head back to my room, now. Naoko doesn't...care much for me being here. I don't want to upset him..." he glanced back over at his beloved's younger brother, the one he had once thought he loved.

"Right across the hall, though. You know where to find me if you need me." he said, beginning to head toward the door. Oh, but how he would miss Ko, he found himself thinking. He would miss...Ko...over Sai/Shou any day. Funny how things worked like that.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:20 am

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Sighing, Ryuukaze resigned himself to being the town puppy. Whatever happened to akuma? Hm...demon dog...that's an idea he could use in his next stage show. Demon dogs...ah, but still...he was letting his mind wander.

Naoko, now by his side, was whispering romantic dreams in his ear...but he just...didn't care for them right now. For one, he didn't like the vibe he was getting from the pianist, and he knew just why the man was feeling that way.

"Indeed, an onsen is the perfect place, but I can do without for a little while. I'm just happy to be with you...though, I'm worried about you, Naoko. I can understand you're upset, but you shouldn't let yourself become so angry, even if you feel it's justified. Now, come on. Show me the happy, sweet pianist I know so well. I'll give you a gift tonight, if you do." he whispered to his lover.

What he meant was...he just wanted to see Naoko get along with Jun. Hell, even if it was just pretend. This was Christmas! Everyone should be granted a smile and a warm heart on this day! No matter what their sins...

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:58 am

The younger Oumori smiled slightly, though it was forced. "I'll make sure you're sent the website then, Jun. I'd give you a little booklet but I'd only brought one. I think they're actually a promotional item because all the pictures in it are of me modeling the various styles."
If Hayato was seriously going to order some, then he wouldn't stop him. In fact, Naoko didn't care one way or the other. But he wasn't about to design something special for the man who had broken his brother's heart.

Once Jun had walked off, the blond's eyes narrowed at his lover's own words. "I'll be angry about him until my brother tells me it's okay. I don't care if Shou's fine with him now. It's Sai I worry about. He's unsure of this and you can tell. I won't give my blessing to something that hurt him before. Changed or not... Jun hurts people, Ryu-kun. If he throws Sai away like that again..."

The unspoken threat was real.
Lately, Naoko wasn't someone you wanted to test... because lately, the darkness deep inside didn't bluff.

Thankfully though, his words were so soft that unless Ko-kun was standing right next to the pianist's lips... he wouldn't have heard them.
"I'm happy, Ryu-kun. Happier than you can imagine me being right now. Isn't that enough?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:20 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"No, Naoko...it's not enough. You have got to start learning to let go. You've got to learn forgiveness. Forgiveness doesn't mean forgetting, but it does mean releasing the hatred you harbor in your heart, the poison that keeps coming up every time you're injured or angered. You'll design a kimono for Jun, and present it to him yourself. He won't hurt your brother again, and he never threw the man away to begin with. If he ever leaves that man's side again, it won't be of his own choosing. It will be because someone else took him away...and I imagine he wouldn't survive the ordeal." Ryu hissed just below his breath, keeping the conversation between just them, a smile on his face the whole time to deceive those around them.

"You've got to stop being a child when it comes to the important things in life..." he sighed, standing and heading off to the back bedroom, hoping to freshen himself up and let things cool down for a moment.
Those were harsh words to leave Naoko with...but, whether the pianist was aware of it or not, his actions were selfish, and he was more worried about himself than anyone else. That was all it really was, and the akuma had had enough of it. He may be a big baby himself...but he was starting to realize things...about people, about his friends, about himself...
Things were going to have to start shifting, and fast...or things weren't going to hold up well for too much longer...for any of them. He could feel it in his bones, and the chill was painful. Holidays only lasted for so long...theirs was nearly over.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:01 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

"Chai tea?" Sai's shoulders slumped because that would have been the last thing he guessed. However, Shou and he had one thing in common, they both loved Indian food. But Shou took that to a further degree. He loved sweet chai tea and ate Indian food often on a regular tour schedule. Shou could happily be vegetarian on tours and this made the rest of the staff pretty much in shape too. Shou's diet followed the catering that Haru kept in line. It was all part of Haru's management scheme. And things seemed to work except for the Chai tea. Shou was a sheer addict.

"You're going so soon? Ah...he does seems to be getting a bit agitated." said quietly as Sai glanced down towards Shou's half drunk mug of chai. "This must be his cup then...." he said absentmindedly; his words becoming just a whisper, "I'm not sure what to say. Except...I'd want to ask why did you just left me like that? Did Shou ask you the same thing? I don't expect that answer...It's Christmas afterall. And I want Ko-kun to be happy. I want to be happy.You and Naoko, really need to figure out what roles you both have in each other's life. You and he...something is still there Jun. After knowing what happened while I was away, I feel like I'm in the middle of an old flame or feud. Shou can't say these things to you. I doubt he understands. Maybe I'm the fool here. I love...you...and him. But what can I do? My heart aches...and a I'm angry...and hurt...and I want..."

-----

Ko looked up as Jun walked off. Was the man mad at him for some reason? Something seemed wrong and Ko was sure what. Then, he wondered if it was because Santa didn't leave him a gift!

"Jun-san!" Ko grabbed one of his unwrapped presents and tried to hurry across the room in his kimono. His run became a teeter and then a soaring splat on his face with the package flying out before him.

Sai in a blink of an eye suddenly dropped everything and raced over to the boy's side hearing the little sniffles from the child as he quickly picked him up, "Daijoubu, Ko-kun?!"

"Ow...." whimpered Ko as he tried to rub his face with his kimono sleeve and stop his tears. "I wanted to give Jun-san my present so he'd be happy."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:09 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"How did you know what I was thinking!?" Ruki asked while wondering if Akihiko could just read minds! "It is more comfortable like this." he admitted and enjoyed the nuzzling of his partner even though Akihiko was a handful!

"Pajamas would be good. I'd wear them anyway. It's too cold outside not to." replied Izzy as he slid his hands to either side of his warm lover. "But maybe I just want to lay here for awhile and take in the sweet scent surrounding you."

He was content, happy...whatever words that could fill him with warmth and good feelings. He wasn't alone anymore. And he had found a place in Akihiko's heart. He could accept these quiet moments knowing that eventually the world would speed up around them and sweep them along. It was expected but for now it felt like the world had paused for them just long enough to allow them to gain a bearing on life again...a life together.

"Aishiteru, Akihiko." he responded softly and nodded as he fell asleep in his partner's arms. It was true bliss.

(ooc: Oh yeah, and posted in the other forum. I think these boys are sleeping till the next day come up here.)

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:18 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

"Yeah...well...there is a lot that is misunderstood, beloved." Jun said softly, his eyes looking to the floor in shame.

"I can't pretend I was right...but I love only you..." he added, then began to turn away.

"Come by my room sometime to talk...while you're still yourself. That is...if you want."

Jun's hand was just about to turn the knob when he heard a pattering and a thump...

Before he even knew what had happened, his instinct had caused him to turn around and reach out to try and catch the boy, but he was too late and too far away, only landing on his own knees, roughly. Hands still extended, he gently toughed the gift with his fingertips as he listened to Ko's sweet words.

When the man looked up, his face was contorted in a way that it hadn't been since he was a small child. Jun was crying. Actually, innocently, boyishly crying.

"Ko-kun..." he could barely choke the name out as he pushed himself to his feet, taking the child easily from Sai's arms and holding him close, kissing the top of his head over and over.

"Don't you ever worry about me, Ko. Don't you ever go getting hurt for my sake again. I am happy. I'll be happy, as long as you're happy, do you hear me? Do you understand? You're such a good boy. Such a good, good boy. Don't you ever change." he said, trying to stifle his own tears. He was a man, for heaven's sake! Tears were not becoming of him, and what a fool the child must think him to be, now!
What a fool he was, when it came to children. Especially, this one, for whatever reason.

"Gomen nasai..." he slowly put the boy back down on his own two feet.
"You scared me. Thank you for offering me your present, but I don't want to take what Santa left just for you. Just...be more careful! I don't ever want to see you hurt..."

In Jun's own way, he was letting the boy know just how much he cared about him.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:49 pm
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

Sai let the boy go into Jun's arms and smiled as he watched the man with the boy. Sometimes children were just the right thing to help wounds heal. How he wished that magic would extend to all aspects of his life. But Shou was born out of turmoil and guilt. If he lost that, would he lose Shou too? If he did, then life would be all his own, but then again the world would lose a star bright than any in the heavens.

"I'm ok..." Little sniffles quieted and he looked up to see the big man was crying too. Ko was sure it was because of the lack of Santa even if the man was worried about his well being.

He reached up, "Here...Kimono are good for drying eyes." He patted Jun's face and then stood on his two feet again with Jun's help. "I'm happy. I've got a family that loves me and Santa came and...I'm not in the bad place anymore." That last word made him shiver because it brought up terrible memories. He became quiet for a moment then picked up the present. "Are you sure? You could help me open it."

Sai smiled softly and then stood up taking Jun's hand for a moment, "Jun, why don't you take Ko back to the couch so he doesn't hurt himself. Then take a seat yourself so Ko doesn't do any more Kimono Superboy stunts. I'll get you that chai tea."

The blond man made a decision that Jun wasn't going to his room to become all depressed. And Ko wasn't going to be left confused with a crying Jun. Naoko was just going to have to deal...or something. And he, well, he wasn't sure what he was he was going to do quite yet but Jun did seems to be honest with his words.

So he walked off to get the right drink this time...a bit more resolved and feeling more like himself.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:04 pm

Naoko didn't say anything.
Not to Ryu's words nor the man's actions. He didn't even look at Ko as the boy interacted with Jun, nor at Sai when the man came running into the room as soon as the boy fell.
Naoko just stood there... unmoving...

As soon as Ko was preoccupied with Jun, as Sai was telling them to go sit down on the sofa while he got the tea... Naoko silently slipped out of the room.

For the first few minutes, he didn't know where he was going. Yet somehow, the man arrived at an inner garden, protected from the snow by overhangs and the thickest bamboo thicket he'd ever seen. Carefully the musician sat down, his sock-clad feet lightly touching the stone walkway as his legs dangled down from the porch. Eyes closed, the blond just sat there, head resting against a wooden post.

'I forgave him for what he did to me... isn't that enough?' Naoko thought to himself, remembering the pain he'd been put through.
Remembering Hayato, the older brother, and the trauma that had ensued... that still ensued.
Sighing, the younger Oumori pulled a pack of cigarettes from his kimono and a lighter, carefully taking in a puff before watching the smoke drift into the air.

Naoko, to be honest, didn't give a crap about how sorry Jun was or how honest he was being now.
What angered him... was that Shou, that Sai, reached out to Jun and Jun ignored him. Wasn't Jun supposed to love his brother? Wasn't he supposed to be there for him? And when Sai needed him most... where was he? Gone. Simply gone.

"I don't hate him..." the blond whispered to the silence around him. "I hate how he hurt niisan... Jun saved me... saved Ryu... But I can't forgive him for hurting Sai..." the fingers around the cigarette tightened until the smoking stick snapped in half.

So what if it made him look childish or turned him into the villain here? Sai didn't deserve to be hurt like that! Jun had already screwed up their family enough, hadn't he?
And now...

"Why did he have to be here?" Naoko sighed, closing his eyes again. "Everything was so nice before... damn it, Ryu..." he said, but he refused to cry.

After all, what good would tears do? Jun was there, like it or not, but the blond would be damned before he ever did another kind thing for that man.
He needed Sai's word...
He needed to know his brother WANTED Jun there.
If Sai loved the man enough to forgive and forget, then Naoko would too.

"Why is it so hard for you to understand, Ryu? I just don't trust him anymore..."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 422 423 424 425 426 427 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games