Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:48 pm

I'm using fairy in the general term, not the fae type specific term. Still a fae, just a subcatagory of fae. xp
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:49 pm

lurichan
I'm using fairy in the general term, not the fae type specific term. Still a fae, just a subcatagory of fae. xp

*is adamant* I'm a sprite! a member of the proud sylvan race stressed
dun make mii pull out the pain string...

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:50 pm

*laughs softly* I know many fae who live within my domain.... do not be too tempermental for I know tuatha who may either bless your life, or curse it depending.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:52 pm

lurichan
*laughs softly* I know many fae who live within my domain.... do not be too tempermental for I know tuatha who may either bless your life, or curse it depending.

*blink* Only other sprite I've seen lately is Vinyahiluen and that was a while ago, she's a member of my guild, but i never really talked to her so i dont know her to much, btw everything i'm talkin about right now is all in the mmorpg that i play, not D&D just for your reference

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:54 pm

Ascher
lurichan

*blink* Only other sprite I've seen lately is Vinyahiluen and that was a while ago, she's a member of my guild, but i never really talked to her so i dont know her to much, btw everything i'm talkin about right now is all in the mmorpg that i play, not D&D just for your reference

((Ah, well then that can sometimes make it more difficult to speak on the same thing when the context is slighlty skewd now doesn't it?))
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:55 pm

lurichan
Ascher
lurichan

((Ah, well then that can sometimes make it more difficult to speak on the same thing when the context is slighlty skewd now doesn't it?))

((Whats with the parenthesis? are we Rp'ing? because if we are then i need to shift gears into Mii-mode >.> ))

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:58 pm

Ascher
lurichan
Ascher
lurichan

((Whats with the parenthesis? are we Rp'ing? because if we are then i need to shift gears into Mii-mode >.> ))

I guess I partially slipped into RP mod. ^^* I am more of a fan of Changeling: The Dreaming as far as fairy RP goes, but I also know D&D decently well. *la sigh* Tuatha... not something you'll ever find in an RP book.. well I don't think so anyways...unless they are speaking about deities.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 9:02 pm

I have been struck with an idea... and I shall post it in the thinktank immediately...

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 9:02 pm

Ascher
I have been struck with an idea... and I shall post it in the thinktank immediately...

Oh really? And what is this idea you speak of?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 9:04 pm

lurichan
Ascher

A thread devoted to fantasy RP

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 9:06 pm

Ascher
lurichan
Ascher

Sounds like it could be fun. Though I tend to be more good or neutral aligned...so I doubt I would fit in all that well.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 9:07 pm

lurichan
Ascher
lurichan
Ascher

Sounds like it could be fun. Though I tend to be more good or neutral aligned...so I doubt I would fit in all that well.

There's nothing wrong with good or neutral, normally I'm always neutral, but Mii-chan is good so I rp her as good *sway*

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 9:08 pm

There is also the question of who would spend the time and energy to run it?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 9:10 pm

lurichan

I shall answer the call and take up the sword for this task Luri!

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 9:19 pm

Ascher
lurichan

I shall answer the call and take up the sword for this task Luri!

Then why don't you go ahead and create the thread?
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games