Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:29 pm
*jumps out window for some reson then walks back into room...*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:35 pm
. A m e t h y s t .
@ lonnie: ha. korean-band obsessed, eh ?... well, at least that you are. i'm kinda... the opposite of it. i like a variety of different artists/bands instead. :]

Aw! Hold up! Who said I didn't like other bands too? I like a variety of different artists & bands too and a big range of music. It's just that my current obsession happens to be BoA and Shinhwa. ^^

--Waitress--  

Jinshi Yu

insert weird name

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:42 pm
lonniedi
. A m e t h y s t .
@ lonnie: ha. korean-band obsessed, eh ?... well, at least that you are. i'm kinda... the opposite of it. i like a variety of different artists/bands instead. :]

Aw! Hold up! Who said I didn't like other bands too? I like a variety of different artists & bands too and a big range of music. It's just that my current obsession happens to be BoA and Shinhwa. ^^

--Waitress--
oh, really ?...
i'm sorry if i misread your post or... somethin' else then. sweatdrop
ehehehe, i don't think i've ever was obsessed with a particular band ever.
BoA's okay. i don't listen to her music a lot. the only song i know is, 'Every heart', though. those d00ds in Shinhwa are lookin' pretty fine. ;]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:45 pm
. A m e t h y s t .
lonniedi
. A m e t h y s t .

--Waitress--
oh, really ?...
BoA's okay. i don't listen to her music a lot. the only song i know is, 'Every heart', though. those d00ds in Shinhwa are lookin' pretty fine. ;]

you bet they are...i love their hair, i wanna pet their heads!!!!  

Raisus

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:47 pm
AyakaBoA
. A m e t h y s t .
lonniedi
. A m e t h y s t .

--Waitress--
oh, really ?...

I wiah I had hair like them...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:49 pm
xd xd It's all cool.

I think I'd had my obsession in the past that I can't remember, nothing really big though..until now DUN DUN DUN.. I can't believe how obsessed I've gotten with Shinhwa, I'm a total fangirl and it's. so. scary. xd

BoA BoA. I didn't think I would get obsessed with her too, but I really like her songs like "Moto" "Girls on Top" "Make a Secret" "My Name" "Spark" yeah the list can go on. I'm not obsessed with her as much as I am with Shinhwa, but yeah.

They are fine aren't they? MinWoo is soo....sexy. heart heart

---Waitress--  

Jinshi Yu

Raisus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:54 pm
MangaManX
AyakaBoA
. A m e t h y s t .
lonniedi
. A m e t h y s t .

--Waitress--
oh, really ?...

i love asian guys with hair like that! it makes them look soooo cute  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:58 pm
AyakaBoA
MangaManX
AyakaBoA
. A m e t h y s t .
lonniedi
. A m e t h y s t .

--Waitress--
oh, really ?...

i love asian guys with hair like that! it makes them look soooo cute
who doesn't...  

Cursed Ronin

Dangerous Hero

insert weird name

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:00 pm
even though i'm not a huge fan of bands like that, i'm sort of beginning to have a fetish with asian guys and their messy or spiked up hair also.

<3  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:05 pm
lonniedi
xd xd It's all cool.

I think I'd had my obsession in the past that I can't remember, nothing really big though..until now DUN DUN DUN.. I can't believe how obsessed I've gotten with Shinhwa, I'm a total fangirl and it's. so. scary. xd

BoA BoA. I didn't think I would get obsessed with her too, but I really like her songs like "Moto" "Girls on Top" "Make a Secret" "My Name" "Spark" yeah the list can go on. I'm not obsessed with her as much as I am with Shinhwa, but yeah.

They are fine aren't they? MinWoo is soo....sexy. heart heart

---Waitress--

spark is like....my favorite.........i like to dance and sing to it! haha....i remember the dance from watching too many of her performances  

Raisus

Jinshi Yu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:06 pm
. A m e t h y s t .
even though i'm not a huge fan of bands like that, i'm sort of beginning to have a fetish with asian guys and their messy or spiked up hair also.

<3

Ohh.. messy spiked up hair. The reason I fell for MinWoo in the first place! heart

--Waitress--  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:10 pm
lonniedi
. A m e t h y s t .

<3

Ohh.. messy spiked up hair. The reason I fell for MinWoo in the first place! heart

--Waitress--

lol 3nodding  

Raisus

insert weird name

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:10 pm
lonniedi
. A m e t h y s t .

<3

--Waitress--
hahahaha, awesome. ;]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:11 pm
AyakaBoA
spark is like....my favorite.........i like to dance and sing to it! haha....i remember the dance from watching too many of her performances

Whee! I love dancing to her performances, it's really fun and she's such a good dancer. ^^

--Waitress--  

Jinshi Yu

Jinshi Yu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:14 pm
It must be a great feeling being out there and performing and feeling the energy. Just thinking about it makes me feel so excited.

--Waitress-  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games