Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rodenrock

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:52 pm
*grins at her* That's okay. biggrin *eats the rest of salad then plates up some spaghetti*

*rips off another chunk of bread and washign it down*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:56 pm
It'll look better when it's done. *finishes her salad* How was your day? *serves herself some spaghetti*

*finishes his spaghetti and proceeds to lick up the sauce he spilled on the floor*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:16 pm
*chuckles at Smok and gets a big forkful of spaghetti*

Oh Kits! This is delicious. biggrin

My day? *takes a sip of wine* It was alright. Work was quiet. lol I don't know if that's a good thing or not. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:19 pm
Thanks. ^_^

Why is quiet a bad thing? *eats some spaghetti*

*slurps up the last of his spaghetti* Mmmmm...  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:35 pm
*chuckles while chewing another mouthful*

*eats more bread before answering* Quiet usually isn't good in a mega corporation, or in a magazine office. lol

We'll see if it was a good thing or not on Thursday when I go back. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:40 pm
Hmmm... must mean they're planning something. *eats some of her bread* I hope they're not planning on sending you away, or at least not for a long trip.

*takes a drink* You have tomorrow off then? smile  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:47 pm
No, no. I told them I have to get caught up on the work that is piled up on my desk before I am either sent away on a long commission or am allowed to let myself take another long commission. 3nodding

*eats spaghetti for a few long seconds before answering her question. Take a slow bite of bread, and a languid drink of wine*

*finally looks up at her, sparkle in eye and grins* Why yes, yes I am. *grins widely*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:54 pm
I'm glad. 3nodding You were gone for a really long time when you went to Brazil.

*when he finally answers, she grins* I wasn't planning on going into Aqua Springs tomorrow either.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:12 pm
Oh darn *snaps fingers* What a shame. *reaches over and places hand over Kits speaking in a sardonic tone* I have to spend all day with my girlfriend and her pets. Man. Am I sad. *grins some more* biggrin *squeezes Kits hand*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:44 pm
It's a good thing I know you're being sarcastic. xd *squeezes his hand*

*yawns and looks like he's going to fall asleep where he's standing*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:48 pm
*kisses her hand and then they continue dinner making pleasant small talk* smile *afterwards cleans up like said would, cleaning up after the pets too*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:56 pm
*after fighting with Smok to get his face washed, walks back into the kitchen holding the dragon* So, what do you want to do now? smile  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:05 pm
*tips her head up and kisses her gently* whatever you want, Gorgeous. *grins at her*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:11 pm
Hmmm... well, we could watch a movie. I've got a lot of them. You did want to see my painting too, right? *smiles at him*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:13 pm
I did. *gives her a brief hug and follows her* A movie sounds good.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games