Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:11 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Ko looked up at Jun and was about to say something, "Umm...I..", when he suddenly remembered something important and shut his mouth up tight as a little kid could and shook his head no. Well of course with most little kids it was probably pretty obvious to Jun that he was hiding the truth.

The child seemed just a tad nervous as he fidgeted with the packages that were before him. Wanting to open one but knowing he had to wait. Inside his small head he had remembered that his Uncle Naoko and Sai had asked him to keep it a secret. He didn't want them to throw him out for opening his mouth.

-----

Meanwhile, Shou started fixing Ko cocoa while waiting for the other men to answer his previous question.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:47 pm
(((OOC: I made wallpapers tonight... well, as I tried to figure out just what I wanted Koy to do (he's being odd in my head lately). Somehow I ended up wanting a wallpaper of HYDE and GACKT (go figure, I was thinking about Koy and Izzy, duh) and... well... all this is what happened hehehe.

GACKT with katana and red background, textless - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v383/LegolasLover2003/gackt-redkatana-wall-textless.png

GACKT in a Malice Mizer costume with flowers, text is lyrics from "Flower" - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v383/LegolasLover2003/gackt-mm-feathersflowers-wall.png
To be honest, this one makes me think of Azriel hehehe.

GACKT on the ground with a guitar nearby, textless - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v383/LegolasLover2003/gackt-fallenguitar-wall-textless.png
This one makes me think of Koy before his brain exploded on him.

GACKT and HYDE in a random photoshoot during Moon Child - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v383/LegolasLover2003/gackthyde-moonchildstreets-wall.png

GACKT and HYDE with pics from a magazine interview, textless - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v383/LegolasLover2003/gackthyde-interviewwall-textless.png
This one is currently my wallpaper. GACKT and HYDE make me think of Koy and Izzy now hehehe.)))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Amber eyes flashed for a moment, darkening just a bit at seeing Shou's reaction. For a split second, he thought that maybe... just maybe... he could shock Sai back from the depths.

But apparently not even that could phase his brother back into reality.

Instead of dwelling on it however, the pianist laughed at Ko's words. "Onna ja nai, Ko-kun." he said with a smile before lithe hands took two packages. "I'll take some coffee, Shou... and I'm glad you like the design. I've been creating various designs in my spare time lately..." the blond added as he walked around to Ko's other side.

How the man didn't trip in the overflowing garment was beyond comprehension, but he was as graceful as a geisha, easily weaving around the table to place a nicely wrapped package in front of Ko. "You have to wait for Shou to get over here, but I'd like you and Shou to both open these..." Naoko laid another box beside Ko. "Together."

Still smiling, he moved over to Ryu and put an arm around his lover's shoulders carefully, mindful of the kimono's sleeve. "I have one for you too, but it's back at Shou's. I didn't think you'd be here so..."

In truth, within each package was a kimono.

Ko-kun's kimono, while meant for a girl, was actually black with various colors of musical notes.

In the package for Shou, there were two kimono, obi, and matching accessories. The first was a brilliant blue color with gorgeous white peacock feathers embroidered in. The second, was a mixture of purple, black, and white... and was actually meant to suit Sai's tastes more than Shou's.

Back at Shou's of course, was Ryu's kimono, which had been designed to match Naoko's own in color but in a maple leaf design.

Secretly, Naoko had begun to design his own line of kimono, unbeknownst to the other men in the room... and they would go on display and up for sale soon... but these specific kimono he had designed for each of them specially.
There was no other like it in the world...

Ko's Kimono - http://www.47club.jp/img/S/26M-000043war/goods/2/10020876.jpg

Shou's Kimono - http://yukina2x.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/kim_peahen2.jpg

Sai's Kimono - http://media-worlds.theotaku.com/14391-680820-20100709035550.jpg

Ryu's Kimono - http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Wj_ysXe60hA/RvHBf4QYGHI/AAAAAAAAAEc/Ea_vfUSAt8A/s320/aoi140if3.jpg
Alternate View - http://media.photobucket.com/image/gazette kimono/xcovenantXX/JRock/GazettE/aoi-3kimono.jpg

Funny thing about Ryu's kimono... it's a picture of Aoi in the same photoshoot as the picture of Uruha where Naoko's kimono came from (both being members of the Gazette)
http://yamikira.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/099h.jpg

He had insisted that he was fine...
But the silence that stretched between them...

Without warning, Akihiko just fell over onto Izzy's lap. He looked up at the man, somehow keeping from causing his lover to spill the cocoa, and just stared at him.
Then he sighed softly, turning his head to the side and closing his eyes, using his manager as a pillow.

"Stick Nakai and Chiyou together." Narcissus spoke softly, comfortable again. He moved one arm up to lightly rest his hand on Izzy's right knee, as if preparing to fall asleep on the poor man. "Chiyou's voice is better than Nakai's... but Nakai's guitar is amazing. Have them turn into a performing duo. They're apparently attached at the hip anyway."

He didn't look at Izzy at all as he lay there, simply relaxing and trying to will the ache behind his eyes to go away. "Put them together and you won't have to worry about the possibility of Chiyou suddenly failing in this business. Nakai will pick up the slack Chiyou drops, because he will drop some and we both know it. Nakai will, hopefully, keep Chiyou focused on what he needs to do... provided they can stay out of each other's pants long enough to get motivated and started."

Akihiko yawned, stretching a bit but not so much as to make Izzy uncomfortable. "I'm not going to be doing anything drastic any time soon. I have my health to think about... plus producing the new album. I don't have to have you hovering over my shoulder to put out a cd. So if you're worried about finding the time to do your own thing, don't be, Ruki. Just get Nakai and Chiyou paired up and shove them in a studio, let me do my thing, and you can just work on your own music to your heart's content."

But then the man turned over, looking up at his lover suddenly. "You'll open for me one day..." Narcissus spoke with a knowing smirk. "It's inevitable... and you..." reaching up, lithe fingers gently trailed along the edge of Izzy's cheek. "...know it."

The smirk turned to a soft smile. "Don't worry about me so much, Ruki. You'll get wrinkles." the musician whispered. "I'm dealing with things on a day to day basis. Right now, I'm fine. I promise. My head hurts, but I'm fine. So stop worrying and fretting, especially over that old b*****d who dares call me his grandson, ne?"

(((OOC: This is my random thing of the day: http://pics.livejournal.com/pyroyale/pic/0016w96z
I miss Chirolyn and Jun-ji!!! -tear-

Oh and I can't help but look at this picture and think of Koy and Ko making pancakes...
http://media.photobucket.com/image/gackt braids/id3ntityth3ft/Gackt/gacktcal12.jpg )))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:23 am
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

What Naoko didn't know was that it had indeed worked and Sai was standing there fixing coffee. And there were many reasons why the man didn't just say that it was him instead of Shou.

Sai didn't feel comfortable having these episodes in front of people. Shifting from Shou to himself left him vulnerable until he got his bearings and then well there were people in the room right now that he wasn't quite ready to handle especially Jun. He had never expected to see Jun here. He was angry at the man for in more ways than one! But then again. he was so happy to see him alive he could just burst in to tears as well.

There had been times he had wondered on the boat if Jun had lived and to see him there did confirm his questions that had hidden within. Ever since that call, he had wondered that really had been Jun. But of course, knowing what Jun and Naoko had done...well...he should have guessed that Jun was alive. But sometimes, desperate thoughts led to delusions.

He knew that Naoko probably hated the fact that Jun was there. And then again, Naoko probably also secretly loved it as well. His brother was twisted...Sai knew that. Naoko always felt an attraction for 'Hayato' and after all these years, he was sure that hadn't changed even thought Naoko said many times he loved Ryuukaze.

Again, Sai felt guilty for falling for Jun. After all that Jun had done to Naoko.... He really was an idiot. But when all this happened, and he thought Jun was gone for good. A part of him grieved...and a part of him felt at ease. He had thought he could finally start a new. It hadn't been a bad thought, however, obviously Shou...had not felt exactly the same way.

It was always the problem with his world and Shou's...He couldn't communicate to Shou...and tell him his thoughts. He could feel somethings from Shou but that communication didn't seem to be two way. Or if it was, Shou didn't realize it.

So Sai prepared Naoko's coffee exactly as his brother liked it. Then decided that he'd prepare the rest of the coffee for the other men as he finished pouring it into each mug. Finally, when Ko's cocoa was hot, he put that in a cup too and topped it with some whipped cream from the buffet.

Putting all of them on a tray, he brought the mugs in to the living room and sat the tray down on the small table that was in the center. He plucked up Ko's mug and put it in front of him.

"A special cocoa for a special boy." Sai said with a gentle smile.

"Yay!" Ko answered and reached down to pick up the mug.

"Be careful. It's hot." Sai quickly said before the boy's hands were burned.

Ko paused and then tapped the edges of the mug and discovered he might have to wait to hold it. However, he wanted the whipped cream and leaned over the mug sucking some up with his mouth.

Sai laughed as he watched Ko-kun. The child was adorable to the Nth degree. Although, he was somewhat distracted by Jun and then by Naoko's kimono. When had his younger brother started designing those? He always missed these things...Did Shou see this talent? He guessed not since he was here and Shou was not. Maybe Naoko had talents that could take him away from Smash one day....god he hoped so.

"So...when did you start designing Kimono?" Sai asked as he picked up his own coffee. Almost black with one dot of cream and a light dust of sugar. While Sai didn't think about these particular details too often, there were tell tail signs of the differences between he and Shou.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:49 am
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy was just a little startled when Akihiko fell over on his lap. And luckily the cocoa remained in the mug. Izzy was a little sweet tooth Uke if anything and it would have been sad to lose his cocoa and burn his lover. That would have made for a very bad day.

His shoulders fell and his gaze softened as Akihiko spoke to him. But he wasn't sure that putting Nakai and Chiyou together was the best idea because there had to be a stage show beyond great guitar and a good voice. Right now, he couldn't see Chiyou able to do that sort of show. Although his business mind was taken off course with the last line. "Attached at the...hip?? Wait! When did this happen?!?"

Izzy hadn't really seen that one coming because the last thing he knew Nakai had been helping out with Chiyou at the hospital but he didn't think it had gone too much further! Nakai wasn't one for anything more than a one night stand!! Did that mean that Chiyou wasn't interested in him anymore? Izzy could only hope for that but he knew Nakai was a playboy and...he wondered if Nakai realized what he had got himself into with Chiyou. Chiyou was so....needy.

It really worried Izzy how needy Chiyou had become. Very different from the rebellious boy that wanted to have his own way, drink, and push people around. Now Chiyou wanted to be cared for, loved and cling to whoever that person was. Izzy couldn't even understand what had changed in the young man. But someday, Chiyou needed to grow up. And Izzy still fumed that some monster out there had ruined Chiyou's dreams.... One day...One day...he'd make that man pay.

He sipped on the mug with one hand while his free hand reached down to stroke Akihiko's shoulder. "You really think they'd be good together? Their styles are a bit different...and sometimes even Nakai can be a lazy b*****d."

However, then Akihiko moved on to a topic about Izzy's time, "I guess I will have a little time after all ne?" Sometimes Akihiko just seemed to know his own fears and worries. Was that how partnerships worked? Knowing what the other needed to get along in life and be happy.

"Oh I don't know if I can leave you alone too long in the studio, you might get a big head." he grinned then sighed softly as those fingers ran along his cheek. "Maybe...But I'd have to be convinced." Although that romantic touch surely made him think about it. He'd have to make it much harder on his star once the man was well.

"I do worry about you. That won't change until you're well enough to take care of yourself. No head aches, no memory loses, no injuries." Izzy pointed out as he set down his cup so he could lean over and kiss the musician's forehead; chocolate hinted breath as he spoke again so close to the man's head."I know you want me to not worry so much but when all is said and done, I don't want you bottled up with regrets and self doubt. You care about him and even if you never find his heart, I want you to feel like you did all you could and are satisfied with your end of it all. You may not be able to change him but if you feel like you did your best then you'll have nothing to regret whatever the outcome."

OOC: posted in the other forum as well. Nice Kimono...I wish I could afford to buy one from Gackt's collection! One day.... Alright so I'm caught up now. Time to get cleaned up and working.

Oh yeah, and I liked the backgrounds!

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:00 pm
(((OOC: YELLOW FRIED CHICKENz new PV is out!
又、ここであいましょっ / Mata, Koko de Aimashou

So go watch GACKT's awesomeness! NOW!

In other news, YFC's first album has been pushed back to 14th March 2012, and yes I realize I'm over a month late on that "other news". I miss twitter... -cries-)))

Smiling to Shou, Naoko sat down carefully on the floor in the kimono, still beside Ko. "Well... I decided to try something else, not just music, to express myself in a healthy way." he replied, amber eyes narrowing slightly. "After you were... gone... well... I showed my designs to Yamada-san and he set me up a few meetings." glancing over his shoulder the pianist laughed. "Even Ryu-kun didn't know about it. I'd wanted to keep it a secret... but then you came back," he returned his focus to Shou. "And I made a few calls to get certain designs actually put into product and made one-of-a-kind."

He handed Shou one of the presents, though the blond also quickly drew a small piece of paper out of his kimono and placed it on top of the package. "You and Ko-kun should open them together." the younger Oumori added before wrapping lithe fingers around his coffee mug and taking a sip.

Oh yes, he knew... knew just by seeing that coffee... and thus the slip of paper.
If it had been Shou receiving this gift, he wouldn't have included the paper...

As it was, the parchment was folded and said simply;
あなたとShouはとても異なっています。
紫はあなたに属している。青はShouに属する。
愛してる兄さん。
- 尚子

Kanji Translations:
= Ko = Different
= Murasaki = Purple
= Zoku = Belong
= Ao = Blue
= Ani / Ni = Older Brother (in this case it's Ni for Niisan instead of Aniisan)
尚 / 子 = Nao / Ko = Naoko

Full Sentence Romanji/Translation:
You and Shou are so very different from one another.
The purple is for [belongs to] you. The blue is for [belongs to] Shou.
I love you brother.
-Naoko
あなたとShouはとても異なっています。
紫はあなたに属している。青はShouに属する。
愛してる兄さん。
- 尚子

Anata to Shou wa totemo konatte imasu.
Murasaki wa anata ni zokushite iru. Ao wa Shou ni zokushite iru.
Aishiteru niisan.
-Naoko

"If something's not done, Chiyou will stop singing altogether." Akihiko replied softly, obviously having thought about this.

It wasn't like all the man's thoughts were about himself after all. Sure he was narcissistic, but that didn't mean his head didn't have opinions on other things outside of his own vanity.
Chiyou had been on his mind even during his depression at the news of Izzy's demise at the time. He had wondered what to do with the boy when he got back to Japan... maybe not himself but what Ohayou should do with him.

"He can't see... that doesn't make him blind, deaf, and dumb, Ruki. I couldn't see through one of my sets at the charity event, but that didn't stop me. It was pitch black for a bit there, and the rest of the time it was fuzzy." he sighed, the hand which had been placed on Izzy's cheek retreating and moving to drape the arm over his own eyes. "Just because you can't see, doesn't mean you can't feel... or remember. Have Chiyou go through enough rehearsals and he'll know the blocking by heart. He won't have to rely on his eyes, just like I did. Plus he doesn't play an instrument so you don't have to worry about re-teaching a blind boy piano or guitar or drums. Their styles can mesh and merge. Some songs can be more toward Chiyou's style, some more toward Nakai's. It will give the audience variety, bring two fan-bases together, and show the world that the little brat's growing up. At least musically. He can't be a teen pop idol when he's 40, you know. He has to change with the times... and so does his music."

Blue eyes peeked out from under his arm. "Convinced? Are you SURE you want me to convince you? I mean honestly, Ruki... it would be too easy. I..." but then his smile faltered and the musician shook his head lightly on Izzy's lap. "There are things that I'll always regret... you can't change that. Demo..."

Narcissus moved, sitting up again and no longer using his partner as a pillow. Instead, the musician wrapped his arms around Izzy from the side and buried his face in the man's soft hair.
"After Christmas... let's go pay him a visit, ne? Sure, security will probably stop us but... at least I'll have tried... that's all you want me to do, right? To just try?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:51 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"I'm surprised but very happy to see that you found something that you could put your talents towards while I was...absent." Sai's eyes were distant as they drifted over to Jun for a moment then back to Naoko, "I never knew you were interested in Kimono designs. Maybe I should give the one you wore at the Charity Event Party...Mm..I'm sure my designer wouldn't mind. It was made with you in mind." said Sai as looked down at the box and slowly read the message. "Seems like Yamada-san did well while I was away. Of course I always expect that he will do..well..."

Sai didn't know what to say to Jun. He knew he had to be normal...normal. Was that was Shou had been doing? It was Christmas afterall. This was not the time for such...drama. It was Ko-kun's special day. Christmas...was for children. And well, then there was Naoko, he knew that Naoko wasn't happy with Jun. So Sai would keep up appearances for now.

Once he looked up from the message, he smiled softly. So his brother had figured him out. He wasn't sure quite how but then again, it seemed Naoko had keyed in on him. He doubted that his brother would let him in on that secret either just because he was sure that Naoko wanted to be certain to keep up with the way the wind blew between Shou and himself.

Meanwhile, Ko sat there with his package and as soon as Naoko said it was ok, he started to unwrap.

"Oh my, I'll have to catch up or Ko-kun will beat me." laughed Sai as he watched Ko digging into the paper.

Ko tossed opened the lid of the package and stared at the kimono. Tilting his head, he pulled it out and looked at it closely. "Uncle Naoko, it's pretty...is this for a boy??" The child was confused but he traced the notes with his small fingers.

"Wow...that is beautiful, Ko-kun. You know...I think it is perfect for you." replied Sai as he opened his box.

Ko obviously like the pattern even if he was a wee bit surprised. However after a few moments his musical happiness pushed out of his small self because he wanted to be like his uncle, "I want to try it on!! Maybe I can be as pretty like you, Uncle Naoko."

Sai pulled out the first Kimono and looked over the purple beauty in his hands. "Oh...these are...so...beautiful. You've picked out my colors well..purple.. And...." he looked down at the second gorgeous kimono and could feel the stir within him. This was Shou's. So easy to see and so different from his own tastes. But it reflected everything Shou was. "I don't know what to say. You're becoming quite a fashion designer, Naoko. When will you be offering them to the public?"

Why was he so much different than Shou? His eyes still upon the kimono in his hands. Sometimes when Sai listened to the music that Shou made, he just amazed. And here he was like the silent partner in the masquerade taking care of the finances and the investments in the background. Sai would have had such a simple life as a venture capitalist had that one night not happened...had Naoko just listened. Had he and Jun just not...But he couldn't go back and change the past. He just wished he could forgive himself for being such a fool.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:25 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"I don't want Chiyou to stop singing. God...he'd be miserable." Izzy answered unable to even consider the idea. Chiyou was such an emotional kid even though he should have been focusing on being an adult. "Maybe you're right, I sometimes have to remember he's a professional musician even though I still think of him like a son."

"Mm...but sticking him with Nakai? Well...mm...." Izzy watched the hand slide away from his face. And he wrapped his arm lightly over Akihiko's chest letting his fingers walk just along the chest until they rested comfortably. "So you're putting me in charge of Chiyou again...as as manager? I suppose you're right though, he knows all of his songs and I know he's talented enough to move forward with the right motivation. But...Nakai would have to agree to that. I mean Nakai has his own style and I think he could sell as a solo artist."

As he sat there pondering the possibilities, he realized how much he just liked talking the music business with Narcissus when the man wasn't being a brat. Like right at this moment, " Yes...you have to convince me. Oh I don't know about that. It is business after all." He smirked but then it changed into a more serious face as he listened to his partner's thoughts.

"Alright...we'll go pay him a visit. Yes, that's all I really wish you to do. If you don't try, you'll have one more regret that you don't need, Akihiko. There are many things you could be at fault for in the relationship between you and your grandfather, but he has just as many faults as you. And so if you've tried, I believe that you heart won't be as heavy. You've changed in here." he patted Akihiko's back as he held him close. "The man you're becoming is so much more than any of your masks. It will be his loss if he doesn't see it Akihiko, not yours."

Hugging Akihiko close he could smell the very masculine scent of his partner. Every moment he shared with Akihiko, the more he felt like they were connecting after so many months of disconnects. "I love you..." he whispered sofly and kissed Akihiko's shoulder gently.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:36 pm

"My piano isn't enough?" Naoko teased, sipping his coffee. "Yamada-san had me working so hard! And then there's all these requests he'd made of me over the holidays... writing new songs and this and that. I needed something to clear my head for a bit." but then the pianist started laughing. "Come here, Ko-kun. I'll help you."

As he carefully dressed the boy in the kimono, the younger Oumori smiled happily. "Only reason I know how to do this is because of my brother." he said, keeping up the pretense that Sai was Shou right now. "Mainichi Mainichi... kimono this, lacey dress that... yare yare..." but then he blinked. "Well Ko-kun... kimono are for everyone, but this one is very very special. You have to look stylish for your uncle Shou, ne?"

Not to mention that maybe they could pass the kid off as a girl if worst came to worst and the boy had to flee the country...
But Naoko didn't tell Ko that yes, they were of a design geared toward girls.

To the blond... female kimono were just as normal as men's yukata. He was used to them... and he knew that they played a big role in the industry.
What girl wouldn't go crazy over their favorite artist in kimono?!

Amber eyes glanced back over to Shou as he was tying Ko's obi. "These particular ones aren't available to the public. Each one I designed special, though I have to say Ko's was a bit more of a rush job... but there will never be another kimono just like it." he winked at the boy. "But my line will go on sale tomorrow actually, just in time for New Years."

Finishing up, Naoko gave Ko a tiny push. "There. Done. It really suits you, Ko-kun." he said with a smile, looking at the design and realizing that he'd chosen right.

The music notes were something that Ko already loved, not really on the kimono but in reality. They were a part of the boy... so why not flaunt that?

Once again the blond's eyes fell on his brother. "Both of the ones I gave you are unique too. No others like it." his gaze flickered to Ryu. "Same goes for my kimono... and Ryu-kun's, which is back at your place Shou." he said with a smile his lover's way.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:46 pm

Smiling softly, face turned into Izzy's hair, the musician nuzzled against the other man he held in his arms oh-so gently. "I'm so happy you're here..." he whispered. "It's like I'm dreaming and any day I'll wake up and realize that this dream is over and you're still too far away for me to grasp..."

Akihiko just breathed in Izzy's scent, knowing it by heart now and relishing in the fact that this wasn't just a fling or a one-night stand.
Ruki loved him...
Really loved him...
And the joy of that was nearly enough to break the musician's heart.

Because to Akihiko... Izzy was the only person in the world who did.
No amount of love songs sung, no mountain of fan letters of adoration, no pretty faces who left in the morning, could ever crack the wall around his heart.
Because none of that was real love.
He had sung about it so many times without truly feeling it... or rather, with only feeling the fleeting memories of childhood.

"You make me want to sing again, Ruki..." the young tiger whispered softly. "Guess my love songs might sound a bit different now... ne?" he teased before pulling back just a bit.

Carefully he tilted Izzy's head up, looking into his partner's dark eyes. "I'm not putting you in charge of Chiyou. I'm giving you the option to help him before a new manager is assigned to both himself and Nakai. You can't manage all three of us and start your own solo career... and I'll be damned if you leave managing me for them." he laughed gently then shook his head. "Nakai has to make the choice... and so does Chiyou. Why don't we invite them for dinner before New Years? I'm sure they'd both be thrilled to see you."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:42 pm
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

"Oh it is enough, it's just good to see you spreading your wings." Sai answered as he careful set the kimono to the side of him and took up his coffee once more. "I'm sure if Yamada-san hadn't kept you so busy you would have had more time to get into trouble or fret about me while I was...away. He's a smart man, my assistant."

Sai smirked a little and looked into his coffee cup trying not to laugh, "Oh? I see. But you obviously didn't mind wearing them too much or you would have told him to stop." His brother was just too girly at times for his own good. Even after all these years, Naoko...was so feminine. Although sometimes it was trouble when Naoko was like this, Sai sometimes still felt those pangs of attraction even though he promised himself never again. However, just seeing Ryuukaze close by stifled those notions. Sai wanted to see Naoko happy.

Ko stood up and listened as Naoko started to dress him. And nodded with a big smile, "Oh? I thought they were just for girls. But...I do want to be...sty...stylish. What's stylish?" He tired to stay still as his uncle tightened the obi. Now how was he going to walk in this? That was a big question running through the young boy's head.

"Do I look ok?" Ko asked rather unsure even if he really liked the musical notes all over the kimono.

"You look...Handsome." Sai answered choosing a more manly word for Ko-kun just so the boy wouldn't feel like a girl. "I think Naoko-kun has chosen something you'll be able to enjoy at least...for a short time. Because I've a feeling that in a few years you'll be a little too big for that kimono." But then of course, that's when Sai could have it hung up as a wonderful memory of the newest edition to their family. "Wait, the public ones are going on sale tomorrow? Where?"

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:01 am
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy closed his eyes and just let his head rest against that warm shoulder thinking how nice things were at the moment. Just he and Akihiko, no one else to disturb them. It was like finally being in their own sanctuary and bit by bit shedding off the coils of the past.

He could feel the beat of Akihiko's heart through the skin against his ear but the young tiger's romantic words made almost a tear fall from his eye. The moist feeling was one of Joy not sorrow. Just hearing his partner sing could make him happy for the rest of his life. That soul put into song was vibrant and rich causing Ruki to wonder if he could ever reach as high as Akihiko in that regard.

But maybe he didn't need to ever reach that high. He was already there, in this man's arms. And the music, well it would come for him. The new path he was on would keep him hand in hand with his partner. That's where he wanted to be. "Well you better not start singing about Boy Love on stage. I think your female fans would cry." he teased right back knowing that probably wasn't what Akihiko meant at all but he had to poke just a little.

"Then, I suppose I'll take that option...." he answered as he stared back into those blue liquid pools that kept him enchanted, "I can only manage two stars....and I suppose that one of those stars will be me and it seems like you've already decided on the second star.' His lips parted in a smile, "Oh? What would we...I mean you make for dinner? Hopefully the snow will be cleared soon. But I kind of like being snowed in with you."

For a moment, Izzy stared at Akihiko's lips then reached over and caressed the side of Akihiko's head before pulling him into a tender string of kisses. Slow exploration of those lips pressed upon his partner's. Yes, Ruki was a wee bit forward. But after all that talking, he just wanted a moment of silence...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:20 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

Obviously, Ko-kun knew....something. Jun had a good idea just what that something was simply from what he had seen and heard in that one short moment.

With a nod and a smile, he backed off of the boy, allowing him his privacy and family time.

For a while, he just sat there, pushed back from the group, legs grossed and hand over his mouth in thought as he observed Sai. Yes, he knew it was Sai. It took him a while to be absolutely sure, but he was sure, and his deep, dark eyes practically burned a hole in the man with their certainty.

After a long while, his deep voice broke the air like a drum.

"I have to admit...I'm envious. Such fashionable, delicate work. Uncanny designs. I wish I had a kimono of my own, made just for me, by your hands, Naoko. I'm proud of your newfound talent. I'm...very glad for you. Keep up the great work." he smiled kindly at his former lover, not expecting the praise to be welcome, but offering it just the same.
It was important that he assert himself as nothing but benevolent in Sai's presence. Last thing he wanted to do was anger him...or scare him back into his shell.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:23 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Wait....I get a kimono too?" Ryu piped up, his head tilted to the side. He may as well have had his ears standing up and his tongue hanging out, he so resembled a puppy.

"That. Is. AWESOME!!!!!!" he cheered, being his ridiculous self.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

((OOC: AWESOME!!!!!! Should be read in the voice of Hetalia's Itay when he goes, "PASTAAAAAA!!!!!"))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:56 pm
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

Ko burst in to laughter after Ryu blurted out his amazement, "Uncle RyuuRyuu really is a Koinu!" (puppy)

Sai seemed startled by Ko's words then focused on Ryuukaze for a moment before chuckling. The bed head and that look on Ryu's face. Oh my god...Ko was right. "Am I going to have to put a new credit on the next album. Violins - performed by Naoko's Koinu." He teased while his eyes twinkled with amusement. Sometimes Sai wondered about Ryu. The man had to be broken considering he was able to weather Naoko's world.

Although, Sai's eyes slid quickly over to Jun as soon he spoke. That deep drum like voice resonating within him like a wave. It was so difficult not to be attracted to that sonorous voice. One he hadn't heard in such a long time...at least in person. He took a deep breath because his heart pounded somewhere between his tense flesh and the coffee cup in his finger tips.

This was almost too unexpected for him. But Jun and Naoko weren't fighting...thankfully. He almost couldn't bear that uncomfortable thought. He wouldn't allow Ko-kun's 1st Christmas with them to be ruined. But it seemed that Jun wasn't doing anything to provoke Naoko. In fact he was being...rather normal. Well, ok normal was difficult in this bunch but Jun wasn't doing anything that was harmful.

As long as, Naoko could keep to his best behavior then maybe Sai could at least put one worry aside. "Ko-kun, why don't you open this next." Sai picked up a package and leaned over to hand it to the boy.

Ko beamed as he took the wrapped package, "Ooh...it's heavy." The small boy tried to scoot back to his seat but was having a hard time getting used to the fitted kimono. His body wobbled a little landing up against Jun's legs where he managed to keep hold of the package. "Oh...gomen nasai Jun-san."

Sai shook his head and looked up at Naoko with a smile, "Maybe Ko-kun needs a few lessons on how to walk in his Kimono. He's not quite obtained your grace, yet."

"Jun-san, you want a kimono too? You want to be like Uncle Naoko too? I think Uncle Shou should put on his kimono. Don't you think so too?" he asked then whispered to Jun, "Do you know how to walk in kimono? I don't. Are these really for...men?"

Meanwhile Sai thoughtful eyes seemed to slowly ping pong between two places...Naoko and Jun...then occasionally Ko-kun. He could wish for this semblance of peace to continue. Yes, he could wish but was it possible? Ko-kun did change the dynamic of the room just like Naoko said. Maybe it was because Ko had so many qualities that each of them missed...or longed for.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:08 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

"Shou...might you bring me a cup of what you had earlier this morning?" Jun asked, his eyes narrowed, trained to catch every reaction the man had.

Ko falling into his lap broke that gaze and drew him into the adorable world of the little boy.

"No worries, little one..." Jun smiled and gently petted the boy.

"Well...they can be worn by both genders, Ko-kun.Just listen to what your Uncle Sai said, about how handsome you look. You'll learn to walk in them in no time." he whispered to the young boy, letting him know that he was in on the secret, too. That he was safe. That Sai was one secret they could all share.

"I think Sai's kimono would be best right now...but I do wish I had a kimono. They're not that hard to walk in once you get the hang of it.Small steps, and no jumping and running. You'll turn into a tangled mess if you do!"

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games