Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:26 pm
*looks at the table and nods* That looks good.

*smiles at Rod and kisses him* You keep doing that and it's going to take forever to get dinner on the table. xd *gets the dragons' plates ready*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:32 pm
Doing what? *leans over and kisses her again, trying best to look innocent but really just looking devious* twisted  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:35 pm
That... *elbows him to push him away*

Would you put the food on the table? *brings the plates over for the dragons* Here you go, guys.

*blinks at the food in front of him, then squeaks happily and dives in*

Ketti! *flies down and starts eating*

Smok, try not to make a mess... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:43 pm
Sure thing. *chuckles and grabs two handfuls of thing from the stove*

*takes them to the table and goes back for more* Don't worry, I'll clean up, Kits. You cooked, I'll do the diishes and clean. ^_^ *puts the rest of the food on the table and then looks for the drinks* What would you like, madam? biggrin  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:49 pm
That sounds like a deal to me. ^_^ *thinks for a moment* Well, I've got a bottle of wine in the fridge. There should be enough for two glasses. 3nodding

Mmmm, ketti.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:55 pm
*chuckles at Gwee* Is it good, Gwee? *opens the fridge door to find the wine, after locating it, closes the door and pours them both a glass*

*Grins and goes around behind Kits, pulling out her chair for her* After you, Gorgeous.  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:05 pm
Yes!

Why, thank you. *smiles up at him as she sits*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:11 pm
You are very welcome. *sets her drink down in front of her and kisses her cheek before helping her push up to the table and heading across from her to seat and setting glass down*

A toast, Kits, to this wonderful meal and lovely evening amongst good company. *smiles and raises glass*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:15 pm
*blushes a little bit and raises her own glass*

Toast? *looks at his bowl in confusion* Is ketti, not toast.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:19 pm
*clinks glasses with Kits then takes a swig of wine* Mmm *swallows and smiles* Good stuff, Kits. Nice vintage. biggrin

*chuckles at Gwee* That it is, Gwee.That it is.

*starts dishing salad onto place*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:23 pm
*shrugs* I just picked out something that looked like it would be good. Luckily, I was right. xd *takes a sip of her wine*

*laughs at the confused look on the dragon's face* I'll explain it later, Gwee. Eat your dinner.

Okay. *resumes eating*

((*pause*))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:13 pm
*pours a bit of light oil on the salad followed by a dash of pepper then passes the salad to Kits, grabbing the bowl of bread*

*smiles at her across the table* How was your day, Gorgeous?  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:18 pm
*puts some salad on her plate* It was pretty good. I spent most of it in my studio. I've got a new painting I'm working on. 3nodding

*puts dressing on her salad*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:23 pm
*takes some bites of salad while she talks, savouring the taste* Mmm Yummmmm. *takes a chunk out of the bread and washes it down with some wine* 3nodding I bet it's wonderful. Would you mind sharing or would you rather wait until its finished? I know some artists can be finicky. *grins at her and reaches over to tweak her nose*  

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:27 pm
Well, it's better than the last one, at least. sweatdrop I suppose I could show it to you. It looks kind of strange right now cause it's not finished. *eats some of her salad*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games