Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)
TP Shop (Digivolution Shop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 1084 1085 1086 1087 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:07 pm
Animedudethe3rd
Item: X-Antibody
Cost: 3000
Digimon(Art) to be digivolved:
User Image

User Image
He's an Agumon who absorbed the "X-Antibody", which drew out unknown powers and influenced his Digi-Core. The blue lines on his body is a symbol of his improved evolutionary nature into Greymon  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:40 pm
It's ok now, I just saw something that, while it completely diverts from my original track, makes getting a coredramon green worthwhile. I'll just alternate digivolve him to one of the other two digivolutions, and, in the end, I will get something similar to what I had been after in the first place, either Gallantmon Crimson mode, or shinegreymon burst mode. They are both something I would use, both being Vaccines of some form in a possitive format, one being a holy knight like the digivolution I was after, the other being a dragon, which is something else I wanted in my Digimon. So, in the end, I get what I want anyway.  

Dracofox Michaleon

Beloved Gekko

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:46 pm
Pummel_musss

No I dont, not really but in an RP contest we had once my Myotismon got drunk and then he and Angemon kissed and my RP character Kaya took a lot of pictures of them
xd

User Image

Breakdramon is a gigantic Machine Dragon Digimon whose existence is to destroy everything on earth. Its data comes from the successful hacking during the evolution of various design data of construction machinery, therefore it has performance and power over topping the other machine Digimon. However, in exchange for the outstanding mechanical performance, its living parts are reduced to nearly zero, losing its mind and emotion. As a result, it is not in fear of suffering from body damages. It is feared that this ultimate destroying dragon will destroy over and over until it rots away. Nothing will be left after the passing of Breakdramon.
He´s as stupid as Marinedevimon but even more dangerous -shiver- ninja

WHAT! I better not roleplay near Angemon and Vamdemon...

Also Breakdramon is not stupid....  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:42 am
pummel is it possible to get examon through slayerdramon or breakdramon?  

dragwarrior

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:38 pm
dragwarrior
pummel is it possible to get examon through slayerdramon or breakdramon?
¨
Yes actually, only problem is that we dont HAVE Examon in this guild sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:39 pm
And sorry Draco, he´s not stupid he´s just... a very-low-on-IQ being xd
Looks kinda cute though

Little Pinch of Ginger

Draco_Lord

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:34 pm
Item: Extra Partner
Cost: 1000
Art: Agumon

Also my Breakdramon will be much smarter after this...! *Pulls out an upgrade dics* being all machine can be a good thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:38 pm
User Image
A Reptile type Digimon. He is reliable and ferocious, and sports a very brave nature. Although he can compete against stronger, more powerful enemies he wields weak amounts of power himself. He is a typical existence of a Rookie leveled Digimon, and is a Digimon who has many confirmed subspecies. It´s not until later in his digivolution line that this digimon starts kicking some serious digi-butt!! Go Wargreymon!

Little Pinch of Ginger

Teh Ace of Shades

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:28 pm
Please no chatting in here guys...As soon as things start calming down in my life Imma start again doing the art but as for now, please don't chat in the TP shop, just orders please. If you guys have questions, go to the Q&A Subforum and ask your question there, or you could just PM one of the mods or artmakers, but please don't chat in the TP shop.

Thank you O wO  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:25 am
ItemL Digivolve
Cost: 1250
Art: User Image  

Draco_Lord

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:40 am
User Image
Greymon is a dinosaur digimon, more closely modeled after the classic, flat-footed, upright depiction of a theropod dinosaur. It has a well muscled chest and forearms, orange skin with blue stripes, and a brown helmet with antler like horns on the side and a single horn on the nose - making it resemble some sort of fusion between a Allosaurus and Ceratosaurus. It is approximately 15 to 20 feet tall.The name "Greymon" comes from a misspelling of the English word "great"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:42 pm
Item: Digivolve
Cost: 1750
Art:
User Image  

Draco_Lord

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:21 am
User Image
MetalGreymon is a Cyborg Digimon, resembling a much larger Greymon with red hair, purple decay-like wings, a metallic helmet, trident-like left arm, and chest-mounted twin missile launchers. MetalGreymon's strength is said to be comparable to a nuclear warhead's, and their attacks will completely annihilate weaker Digimon. In order to digivolve to MetalGreymon, a Greymon must continuously defeat formidable opponents.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:08 am
Item: Digivolve!!
Cost:1250
Art: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

ItsRolyPoyOlie

iDragow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:53 pm
User Image

[IMG]http://i508.photobucket.com/albums/s323/flame_leopard/TP Shop Art/InuyashaDevi.png?t=1238359999[/IMG]

Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 1084 1085 1086 1087 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games