Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4212 4213 4214 4215 4216 4217 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:22 pm

generalcross44
xX_Debitto_Xx
generalcross44
xX_Debitto_Xx
generalcross44
xX_Debitto_Xx
((<< >> ok im here))
(bought time foo, but awesome) *phones you in the park* d, where are you? we got that job remember?
i got lost so im sitting in an alley <<;;
*sees you across the street*...*yells at you* devi!
*looks over, sees you, and goes over to you*
Packie: oh there's the f**king moron, get in here! Derek: now calm down packie, get in d'. Ray: come on man, remember the plan *gets in the driver seat*
alright alright *gets in* chill i remember the plan sorry i got lost
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:24 pm

xX_Debitto_Xx
generalcross44
xX_Debitto_Xx
generalcross44
xX_Debitto_Xx
Packie: oh there's the f**king moron, get in here! Derek: now calm down packie, get in d'. Ray: come on man, remember the plan *gets in the driver seat*
Packie: alright, but just in case we are going over this again, first we each take a guard and take them out, then derek goes and deals with the door while we watch the civs and workers, after it blows, devi and ray go and get the money, we run from the cops, everyone wins

Raycross44
Vice Captain

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:28 pm

generalcross44
xX_Debitto_Xx
generalcross44
xX_Debitto_Xx
generalcross44
xX_Debitto_Xx
Packie: alright, but just in case we are going over this again, first we each take a guard and take them out, then derek goes and deals with the door while we watch the civs and workers, after it blows, devi and ray go and get the money, we run from the cops, everyone wins
alright got it this shouldnt be to hard *plays with my gun*
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:29 pm

xX_Debitto_Xx
generalcross44
xX_Debitto_Xx
generalcross44
xX_Debitto_Xx
Ray: estimated amount in the bank right now is 5 mil, that means 1.25 for each, now...we have a nark following...your love d'

Raycross44
Vice Captain

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:33 pm

generalcross44
xX_Debitto_Xx
generalcross44
xX_Debitto_Xx
generalcross44
xX_Debitto_Xx
Ray: estimated amount in the bank right now is 5 mil, that means 1.25 for each, now...we have a nark following...your love d'
huh? *looks up* rai? is she following us?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:35 pm

xX_Debitto_Xx
generalcross44
xX_Debitto_Xx
generalcross44
xX_Debitto_Xx
she thought i didn't notice but i did, i suggest we make a quick stop *stops at a paint shop and disguises car* let's keep going but we should put on our masks

Raycross44
Vice Captain

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:36 pm

generalcross44
xX_Debitto_Xx
generalcross44
xX_Debitto_Xx
generalcross44
xX_Debitto_Xx
she thought i didn't notice but i did, i suggest we make a quick stop *stops at a paint shop and disguises car* let's keep going but we should put on our masks

...{and he thinks that will help?, sigh}
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:36 pm

generalcross44
xX_Debitto_Xx
generalcross44
xX_Debitto_Xx
generalcross44
xX_Debitto_Xx
right *puts mine on*

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:37 pm

xX_Debitto_Xx
generalcross44
xX_Debitto_Xx
generalcross44
xX_Debitto_Xx
right *puts mine on*
*drives off to the bank and parks in ally* let's do this *pulls out an m16 and hands you a shotgun*
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:39 pm

generalcross44
xX_Debitto_Xx
generalcross44
xX_Debitto_Xx
generalcross44
xX_Debitto_Xx
right *puts mine on*
*drives off to the bank and parks in ally* let's do this *pulls out an m16 and hands you a shotgun*
*takes the gun and slips it in my pocket and gets out of the car and looks around hoping rai didnt follow worrying she will get hurt if she did*

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:43 pm

xX_Debitto_Xx
generalcross44
xX_Debitto_Xx
generalcross44
xX_Debitto_Xx
right *puts mine on*
*takes the gun and slips it in my pocket and gets out of the car and looks around hoping rai didnt follow worrying she will get hurt if she did*
come on d', it'll be alright, remember, you're doing this for your family, now let's go *Packie and Derek are already inside* we gotta stick to the plan *goes inside*
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:45 pm

generalcross44
xX_Debitto_Xx
generalcross44
xX_Debitto_Xx
generalcross44
xX_Debitto_Xx
right *puts mine on*
come on d', it'll be alright, remember, you're doing this for your family, now let's go *Packie and Derek are already inside* we gotta stick to the plan *goes inside*
right *takes a deep breath and lets it out* well here goes nothin *goes inside*

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:50 pm

*sits in a alley watching* ..be careful,
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:53 pm

xX_Debitto_Xx
generalcross44
xX_Debitto_Xx
generalcross44
xX_Debitto_Xx
right *puts mine on*
right *takes a deep breath and lets it out* well here goes nothin *goes inside*
alright this is a stick up!! *derek goes behind and gets to doar loaded on explosives*

Raycross44
Vice Captain
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4212 4213 4214 4215 4216 4217 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games